Jim's Moving

Andree in Vancouver in New Westminster
Andree in Vancouver in New Westminster
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Residential Move

Truly Impressive! Within minutes of my voice mail message, Meredith returned my call, booked my move and gave me a very reasonable, accurate quote! On move day, Nick and Tyler arrived on time and did an AMAZING job! They were courteous, friendly and worked tirelessly for 5 hours. They walked up and down countless stairs, moved heavy furniture through narrow spaces and even did a side trip for me– dropping off furniture at the Salvation Army. I can’t thank Meredith and his team enough for making my move a breeze! Highly Recommended!!!!

Chris from Langley
Chris from Langley
3 reviews New Westminster, BC

Moving

EXCELLENT movers. I spoke with Meredith a few times prior to our appointment and sorted out the details. They showed up a few minutes early and eager to get moving. We had a slightly difficult entrance to where we were moving out of, and they took the challenge in stride. Once we were at our new place they were very careful to try and not track anything onto our brand new floors. I cannot stress enough how great the entire experience was. To top it all off, the phone estimate I was given was bang on, and in the end was WELL worth hiring this company. Very highly recommended!!! Great work!

Alicia S from Burnaby
Alicia S from Burnaby
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

Moving

We had Jim's Moving move us twice from the same apartment in downtown Vancouver (once to move us to our house and the second after we had staged the place and sold). These men work hard! Lots of stairs to contend with and not a complaint heard. They worked diligently and handled our possessions with great care. Well priced. We would definitely hire them again, but we don't plan to move anytime soon...thankfully. Thank you Meredith for all your hard work.

Steve Brown from Vancouver
Steve Brown from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Household Relocation

I contacted a number of moving companies to get a quote on moving a 4 bedroom townhouse to our new single family home. After many conversations and few onsite quotes I settled on Jim's Moving. They seemed the most professional and knowledgeable.
On moving day the crew showed up on time with a large moving truck. The crew were very polite and respectful and even covered their shoes in our house. They had all the dollies and blankets for the move.
The move turned out to be the least stressful I have every had. All our furniture was moved and no damaged occurred with anything. The men worked very carefully but still quickly. At the end the price was as agreed and I even gave them a nice tip for such good work. I will hire this company again and will recommend them to all my friends and family.

More about Jim's Moving

Please contact us through email [email protected] com as we answer no other contacts. . . .