Rhd Appliances Sales And Service Ltd

Appliance Retailers
1992 Danforth ave TORONTO ON M4C1J6
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Rhd Appliances Sales And Service Ltd  >  Purchased 2 fridges + 1 stove
27 reviews York, ON

Purchased 2 fridges + 1 stove

I have purchased from RHD refurbished and "scratch & dent" coin laundry machines, stoves and fridges for my commercial property.

I only purchase items relatively new, and clearly represented as being only 2-3 years old maximum.

However it's now been one year since these purchases and everything is needing expensive repairs. Only recently I began checking with manufacturers to cross-reference model/serial number to age of appliance.

It turns out that RHD sold me "almost new" appliances whose ages were actually from 2001 and 2003.

So I recommend you check age of appliance you're intending to buy, before purchasing from RHD Appliances.

Review has 1 previous version

Previous versions of this review:

27 reviews York, ON