Appliance Retailers

416-588-9898
1992 Danforth ave
TORONTO
M4C1J6

I have purchased from RHD refurbished and "scratch & dent" coin laundry machines, stoves and fridges for my commercial property.

I only purchase items relatively new, and clearly represented as being only 2-3 years old maximum.

However it's now been one year since these purchases and everything is needing expensive repairs. Only recently I began checking with manufacturers to cross-reference model/serial number to age of appliance.

It turns out that RHD sold me "almost new" appliances whose ages were actually from 2001 and 2003.

So I recommend you check age of appliance you're intending to buy, before purchasing from RHD Appliances.

More about RHD APPLIANCES SALES AND SERVICE LTD

RHD APPLIANCES SALES AND SERVICE LTD. Our company has been in business for over 29 years. We sell used & new scratch & dent appliances, and provide an experienced Appliance Service Technician to fully service and maintain all your appliances. We will briefly discuss our Services of Appliances and Coin ...
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Toronto?