Invisible Windows

2050 10th Ave SW Calgary AB T3C 0J9
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Calgary  >  Invisible Windows

Reviews for Invisible Windows

Great job

Friendly customer service, competitive prices, prompt and polite techs. Quality of work is excellent. Highly recommend this company. I’ve used door to door services in the past and this company is a much better way to go.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we look forward to working again with you again in the future.

Amy in Cochrane
Amy in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Amazing

Outstanding customer service from Lisa in dispatch and Kyle did a great job on our house; would easily book again. From the time I contacted the company late on Thursday afternoon; the job was performed 24 hours later - very impressed.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we look forward to working again with you in the future.

LL
LL

Eavestrough cleaning

You know someone is in a desperate situation when they are urgently seeking to clean their eavestroughs in the 3rd week of November. Enter: Invisble Windows!! I am very thankful for their excellent work which included (i) top-notch customer service such as providing a quote in only 1-2 days, fast email replies to my many questions, booking a team to coincide with a chinook and completing the job in record time (ii) a thorough and excellent clean of my eavestroughs and (iii) a fair and decent price. Thank you, Invisible Windows, for a job well done. You brought me much peace of mind. We will see you again in the Spring.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we take pride in making people's lives easier and am thoroughly pleased you gained a little peace of mind. We look forward to working with you again in the future; all the best to you and your family this season.

Cindy Seerup from Calgary
Cindy Seerup from Calgary

Window cleaning

These young men did a tremendous job in snowy weather. The service right from booking the appointment was top notch. We will definitely have them return for spring cleaning next year.

Thank you very much Cindy, we appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Randy Up in Calgary
Randy Up in Calgary

Great window cleaning done by a professional and on time crew. Workmanship like no other.

I live in an infill and there are some very tricky and tight spots. I have had difficulty with other window cleaners who skip windows and/or do a terrible job. Every crew from Invisible Windows have been professional, on time, and left me with the beat possible result. they have a higher level crew tha the other companies and focus on providing you with a great results. While the other companies I have hired fly through the job, the Invisible Windows team seem to take the time to get it done right every time.

Thank you, we strive to do our best and appreciate the feedback. We truly value your business and look forward to working with you again.

Window cleaning

I needed some windows cleaned with 24 hrs notice and Invisible Windows fit us in, and did a great job. They are very thorough and seem to care about their work.

Thank you very much for the positive comments; we do pride ourselves on our customer service and satisfaction.
Have a wonderful day and look forward to working with you again.

Window CLeaning

This is the first time I used the services of the Invisible Windows company and was very pleased with the quality of both services provided and work done! This company totally met and exceeded my expectations and I can now enjoy my "invisible" windows!

Thank you for the wonderful comments, we strive to be the best and are more then delighted when we exceed expectations. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy!!!

Exterior Window Cleaning

Checked several websites & decided on Invisible based on customer reviews. I made a great decision as the service was fabulous from start to finish. Kyle explained the pricing before starting the job & followed up with a final assessment at the end. Kyle deferred gutter cleaning to a later date as the gutters didn't require cleaning. The Invisible team were punctual, honest, respectful & hard working . cleaners. Will definitely use their services again!

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate all feedback we receive and will pass along your commendations to Kyle. We look forward to taking care of you again in the future.

Michele  from Calgary
Michele from Calgary

Exterior Window Cleaning

The window cleaners showed up on time, looked presentable and were friendly and thorough. They left the windows (exterior) perfectly clean - no streaks! They also cleaned the window ledges. I feel the price was a fair value for our home.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review, we love to hear about our great staff and services.

Roxane in Calgary
Roxane in Calgary

Gutter Cleaning & Christmas Light Installation

I was very impressed with Lisa and her team at Invisible Windows. They were quick to respond to my inquire. They were very professional and worked to ensure we were totally satisfied with the service. There total price even came in less than the quote, amazing! We will definitely use their services again.

Thank you for your business.

More about Invisible Windows

Invisible Windows Inc. is the proud winner of 2016 & 2017 Consumer Choice Award for window cleaning Southern Alberta. We have been providing window cleaning services, eavestrough/gutter cleaning, and pressure washing for residential homes and to over 400 businesses on a regular basis in Calgary and area since 2008, including property managers, home builders, and cleaning businesses. We do everything from storefront route work, post construction cleans to high rise buildings and customer satisfaction is a priority on all our projects.
We provide these services not just in Calgary but also surrounding areas, including Airdrie, Okotoks, Chestermere, and Cochrane.

We can clean your windows inside or out, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, or whatever fits your schedule. We pride ourselves on being prompt, courteous, and professional at your residential or commercial place. Friendly, fully trained and insured employees will arrive to provide top quality service specific to your needs.