Invisible Windows

Reviews for Invisible Windows

Marilyn & Jerry from Calgary
Marilyn & Jerry from Calgary

Window cleaning

I recently put our a request for quotes through HomeStars to have our windows and screens cleaned and within minutes of the request being submitted, I had a reply from Lisa. The price seemed reasonable and arrangements were quickly made for a crew to come out. The weather for the day originally scheduled looked like it was going to be rainy and the company was very reasonable in allowing us to reschedule the appointment.
On the day of the appointment, the two young people arrived when scheduled and were very professional in handling the job both inside and outside of the house. They went above and beyond what I expected by cleaning the glass panels around our back deck (which I hadn’t even considered having done) as it fell within the amount of panes allowed under our quote.
We were very pleased with the work and certainly wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company to others.

Thank you very much for the great feedback, we appreciate it and will pass along the compliments to all involved. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Kevin Stevenson from Calgary
Kevin Stevenson from Calgary

Exterior Window Cleaning

The booking process was quick and seamless. The techs showed up on the date requested and did a very good job of cleaning my windows. I will use this service again.

Thank you very much for the positive comments; we do pride ourselves on our customer service and client satisfaction.
Have a wonderful day and look forward to working with you again.

Maggie in Calgary
Maggie in Calgary

Window cleaning

Did a great job. Young men were friendly, efficient and left no mess, put in place anything they had to move, didn’t trample the garden. Explained things and did a walk through after job completion. See you next year!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we look forward to working again with you again in the future.

Katherine
Katherine

Excellent service!

This was my second time using Invisible Windows, and it won't be the last! Loved being able to book on line, was able to get a convenient time and date soon after booking. The price seemed fair and the windows were left sparkling clean. Thanks!

eerthompson in Calgary, Alberta CANADA T2R0L2

Great job

Friendly customer service, competitive prices, prompt and polite techs. Quality of work is excellent. Highly recommend this company. I’ve used door to door services in the past and this company is a much better way to go.

Amy in Cochrane
Amy in Cochrane
0 reviews Cochrane, AB

Amazing

Outstanding customer service from Lisa in dispatch and Kyle did a great job on our house; would easily book again. From the time I contacted the company late on Thursday afternoon; the job was performed 24 hours later - very impressed.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we look forward to working again with you in the future.

LL
LL

Eavestrough cleaning

You know someone is in a desperate situation when they are urgently seeking to clean their eavestroughs in the 3rd week of November. Enter: Invisble Windows!! I am very thankful for their excellent work which included (i) top-notch customer service such as providing a quote in only 1-2 days, fast email replies to my many questions, booking a team to coincide with a chinook and completing the job in record time (ii) a thorough and excellent clean of my eavestroughs and (iii) a fair and decent price. Thank you, Invisible Windows, for a job well done. You brought me much peace of mind. We will see you again in the Spring.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we take pride in making people's lives easier and am thoroughly pleased you gained a little peace of mind. We look forward to working with you again in the future; all the best to you and your family this season.

Cindy Seerup from Calgary
Cindy Seerup from Calgary

Window cleaning

These young men did a tremendous job in snowy weather. The service right from booking the appointment was top notch. We will definitely have them return for spring cleaning next year.

Thank you very much Cindy, we appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Randy Up in Calgary
Randy Up in Calgary

Great window cleaning done by a professional and on time crew. Workmanship like no other.

I live in an infill and there are some very tricky and tight spots. I have had difficulty with other window cleaners who skip windows and/or do a terrible job. Every crew from Invisible Windows have been professional, on time, and left me with the beat possible result. they have a higher level crew tha the other companies and focus on providing you with a great results. While the other companies I have hired fly through the job, the Invisible Windows team seem to take the time to get it done right every time.

Thank you, we strive to do our best and appreciate the feedback. We truly value your business and look forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Window cleaning

I needed some windows cleaned with 24 hrs notice and Invisible Windows fit us in, and did a great job. They are very thorough and seem to care about their work.

Thank you very much for the positive comments; we do pride ourselves on our customer service and satisfaction.
Have a wonderful day and look forward to working with you again.

More about Invisible Windows

Invisible Windows Inc. is the proud winner of 2016 & 2017 Consumer Choice Award for window cleaning Southern Alberta. We have been providing window cleaning services, eavestrough/gutter cleaning, and pressure washing for residential homes and to over 400 businesses on a regular basis in Calgary and area since 2008, including property managers, home builders, and cleaning businesses. We do everything from storefront route work, post construction cleans to high rise buildings and customer satisfaction is a priority on all our projects.
We provide these services not just in Calgary but also surrounding areas, including Airdrie, Okotoks, Chestermere, and Cochrane.

We can clean your windows inside or out, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, or whatever fits your schedule. We pride ourselves on being prompt, courteous, and professional at your residential or commercial place. Friendly, fully trained and insured employees will arrive to provide top quality service specific to your needs.