Invisible Windows

2050 10th Ave SW Calgary AB T3C 0J9

Best of 2020 winner 3 timesBest of 2020winner 3 times

Reviews for Invisible Windows

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Exterior and interior and balcony railings

Invisible Windows are great! Logan and Brooke were very polite, friendly and courteous and seem to make a great team. They were quick and thorough. Have used Invisible Windows before and will continue to have them come again. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We love hearing how our technicians are doing in the field!

Excellent work

Very professional workers arrived on time, were as inobtrusive as possible. Great job on windows inside and out. I have used on many occasions and will use them again for the future. Service took around 2 hours.

Hello, and thank you for the lovely review! We always love hearing directly from our clients so we can pass on feedback to our technicians!

Brigitte in Edmonton
Brigitte in Edmonton

Awesome!

The team were super friendly, courteous and professional. The pricing is very fair and they did an excellent job on the windows. It was my first time using them, but I will definitely be using them again.

Hi Brigitte, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I've passed your feedback on to the team that did your windows!

Candice in Calgary
Candice in Calgary

Interior windows

Invisible Windows has cleaned the outside windows of ou condo building for the past 5 years and have done an outstanding job. This year we called them for our interior windows and could not have been happier. Both the office staff and the on site technicians were friendly, efficient, and highly professional. Kyle and Tyler were meticulous with all aspects of their work. We will be using Invisible Windows from now on.

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We will share your positive feedback with our team. We hope to keep your windows looking Invisibly Clean for years to come. All the best,

Interior/exterior windows/screens, gutters

I have used Invisible Windows several times and always been very happy. They do a great job at a reasonable price and are very timely. No hesitation in recommending them.

Client for >5 years

I have been using Invisible Windows for >5 years. They were referred to me by a commercial window cleaning company who doesn't do residential. My daughter and son-in-law bought their house about 2 years ago and have never had the windows clean. They couldn't believe how clean the windows and screens were after Invisible Windows finished. My house is being done tomorrow!

Window cleaning

I have been a returning customer, and each time has been a great experience and a job well done. Customer service is amazing, quick response, very quick booking availability. They also honor loyal customers. Technicians arrive on time, do a thorough job, very tidy and nothing damaged (another company I hired in the past bent my screens when cleaning, which is why I left them and moved over to Invisible Windows). I am very relieved to have found this reliable and trustworthy company who also has affordable rates, and I will continue to hire them regularly.

Aneta in Medicine Hat
Aneta in Medicine Hat
1 review Medicine Hat, AB

Excellent Service

On time, professional service and friendly. Second time I have used Invisible windows and so happy with the final product. Both interior and exterior windows were done perfectly. Will use again.

Window Cleaning

Invisible Windows is the only company I call. They are always professional and super helpful. Lisa is amazing and is very prompt in responding to my emails. Our cleaning this year was done by Kyle! He was so fast...and SOOOO good.

Thank you kindly for the positive feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you for years to come. We will pass along your commendations to Lisa and Kyle.

Exterior Windows Cleaned

This is a very professional company from the administrative staff to the cleaning staff. Very reliable, on-time and easy payment online. I have used them for several years now and the service is always great.

Thank you very much for the glowing review, we look forward to working with you again in the future

More about Invisible Windows

Invisible Windows Inc. is the proud winner of the Consumer Choice Award 4th year in a row for window cleaning Southern Alberta. We have been providing window cleaning services, eavestrough/gutter cleaning, and pressure washing for residential homes and to over 400 businesses on a regular basis in Calgary and area since 2008, including property managers, home builders, and cleaning businesses. We do everything from storefront route work, post construction cleans to high rise buildings and customer satisfaction is a priority on all our projects.
We provide these services not just in Calgary but also surrounding areas, including Airdrie, Okotoks, Chestermere, and Cochrane.

We can clean your windows inside or out, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, or whatever fits your schedule. We pride ourselves on being prompt, courteous, and professional at your residential or commercial place. Friendly, fully trained and insured employees will arrive to provide top quality service specific to your needs.