Integrity Fence & Decks

Reviews for Integrity Fence & Decks

May in Toronto
May in Toronto

Backyard Fence, Deck, Patio, and Shed

We are thrilled with the results of our fencing, deck, and landscaping needs. Sandor and his wonderful crew helped make our design into reality, and worked extremely hard to get the work completed and to our satisfaction. The quality of the materials used was a pleasant surprise and results of the finished product was amazing. We would highly recommend Integrity Fence & Decks and you can entrust them to help build your projects.

Dong in Toronto
Dong in Toronto
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Backyard fence

I'm very satisfied with the job done by Integrity Fence & Decks. The job is finished cleanly with good quality. What impressed me most is they care and respect their clients, and they take client's requests seriously, no matter big or small.

1 review King City, ON

Pressure treated fencing

What a terrible experience. Their people are dishonest and impossible to work with. The quality of the materials and the labour are second rate at best. The fence is the worst I've seen and unfortunately it is in my own backyard. Completely dissatisfied.

Jimmy in Maple
Jimmy in Maple
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Fence project

We put up our fence after we moved to a new neighborhood.
Our neighbor suggested us to put up a fence and they recommended Integrity Fence and Decks. We are very satisfied with the decision we have made. Atilla is kind person who will listen to you until you are satisfied. The fence looks great and doors are beautiful. Great work.

1 review Aurora, ON

Fencing Project

We have been very satisfied with the company - Integrity Fence and Decks. Attila, our on site coordinator, communicated throughout the whole process and ensured that the project was completed in a timely and professional manner. We were very pleased with the finished product and would highly recommend Attila and his team for all your fencing needs.

Palmieri  in Toronto
Palmieri in Toronto

New Horizontal Fence

My wife and I both would recommend Integrity Fence for your next project. Ours was a complicated one with our neighbors having one style and us wanting a specific look and that being a Horizontal fence. The project manager Attila was exceptional in pulling this all together to make this happen for us. His attention to detail is key to a good looking fence. They continue to support our needs as we add to our home with on going projects.

Nasimul H.
Nasimul H.

Fence

The best fence project in the area and I will recommend this company anytime and all the time .
They deliver exactly what was promised and on time and also follow up to ensure we were happy about the job .

MP in Mississauga
MP in Mississauga

Fence & Gate Installation

I had my Fence Installed by Integrity Fence & Decks, we are really happy with the work that was done, my Fence was up in less than 4 days, very good & clean work done by the crew & well supervised by their manager.
Thank you very much for all the hard work!
Very much recommend this company.
MP

Phil
Phil

Fence Installation

Exceptionally happy with the my fence installation by the Integrity Fence team. Attila was awesome and very helpful in walking my wife and I through the installation process while displaying an high level of professionalism. i would most definitely recommend Integrity Fence and decks

Jim T from North York
Jim T from North York
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

fence

Service was outstanding. Job started and completed on time
Workmanship second to none. I would recommend Attila and his staff to all. The materials used were of good quality and they did not take short cuts when installing my fence. I am very happy with the results.