Integrity Fence & Decks

Reviews for Integrity Fence & Decks

Darcy in North York
Darcy in North York

PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST

We lived in a new subdivision in Richmond Hill and hired Integrity Fence and Decks to install the fences in the neighborhood. From the first meeting, they explained to us in detail the process and gave us realistic time frames to complete the work. they were fast, clean and I have to say, very honest, they didn't trick us in terms of the starting day. Anytime I call them, they answer me or they call me back. The kind of treatment that make you feel that you hire the right contractor. Extremely happy with the job. Having that many dishonest companies around, Integrity Fence and decks is a safe and sound choice.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Worst decision I ever made

Hands down the most unpleasant people/company I have ever had the misfortune of encountering. Unfortunately, this company is quite convincing when they first approached everyone in our neighbourhood. I am regretful that I decided to have Integrity build my fence. The quality of the wood is just terrible - the wood is splitting off, and they have not even finished building it. I would not recommend this company. Do not believe the positive reviews - I am certain that it is false marketing. The workers were also physically aggressive to elders that noted their poor handiwork.

May in Toronto
May in Toronto

Backyard Fence, Deck, Patio, and Shed

We are thrilled with the results of our fencing, deck, and landscaping needs. Sandor and his wonderful crew helped make our design into reality, and worked extremely hard to get the work completed and to our satisfaction. The quality of the materials used was a pleasant surprise and results of the finished product was amazing. We would highly recommend Integrity Fence & Decks and you can entrust them to help build your projects.

Dong in Toronto
Dong in Toronto
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Backyard fence

I'm very satisfied with the job done by Integrity Fence & Decks. The job is finished cleanly with good quality. What impressed me most is they care and respect their clients, and they take client's requests seriously, no matter big or small.

Private User reviews King City, ON

Pressure treated fencing

What a terrible experience. Their people are dishonest and impossible to work with. The quality of the materials and the labour are second rate at best. The fence is the worst I've seen and unfortunately it is in my own backyard. Completely dissatisfied.

Jimmy in Maple
Jimmy in Maple
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Fence project

We put up our fence after we moved to a new neighborhood.
Our neighbor suggested us to put up a fence and they recommended Integrity Fence and Decks. We are very satisfied with the decision we have made. Atilla is kind person who will listen to you until you are satisfied. The fence looks great and doors are beautiful. Great work.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Fencing Project

We have been very satisfied with the company - Integrity Fence and Decks. Attila, our on site coordinator, communicated throughout the whole process and ensured that the project was completed in a timely and professional manner. We were very pleased with the finished product and would highly recommend Attila and his team for all your fencing needs.

Palmieri  in Toronto
Palmieri in Toronto

New Horizontal Fence

My wife and I both would recommend Integrity Fence for your next project. Ours was a complicated one with our neighbors having one style and us wanting a specific look and that being a Horizontal fence. The project manager Attila was exceptional in pulling this all together to make this happen for us. His attention to detail is key to a good looking fence. They continue to support our needs as we add to our home with on going projects.

Nasimul H.
Nasimul H.

Fence

The best fence project in the area and I will recommend this company anytime and all the time .
They deliver exactly what was promised and on time and also follow up to ensure we were happy about the job .

MP in Mississauga
MP in Mississauga

Fence & Gate Installation

I had my Fence Installed by Integrity Fence & Decks, we are really happy with the work that was done, my Fence was up in less than 4 days, very good & clean work done by the crew & well supervised by their manager.
Thank you very much for all the hard work!
Very much recommend this company.
MP

Looking for Fences & Gates pros in North York?