Doctor Foggy Window

Reviews for Doctor Foggy Window

Janice  from Oakville
Janice from Oakville

Repaired window

One of our windows seals broke and the window was fogging up, called Bob at Dr Foggy Windows and explained the situation over the phone and agreed to meet the next day.
Bob arrived on time explained how the repair would work and said it would take about 3 days for the fogging to stop.
Bob did the repair quickly and professionally and the fogging was gone by the next morning.
I would highly recommend Bob and Dr Foggy

Steve Smith in San Francisco
Steve Smith in San Francisco

glass repair

We were in the process of selling our home. Our agent suggested we fix or replace our window glass. Many panes had become foggy over the years. Our agent recommended this company. They sent a rep to access our windows. We had 12 windows that needed servicing. They stated that they could repair 10, and 2 were to damaged to repair and suggested we replace the glass. We agreed on the pricing and a date to come and do the work. The repairs were done as described and on time. I figured we saved approx $2000.00 in not having to replace all the glass that needed work. Very happy.

Norma Moore
Norma Moore
4 reviews Milton, ON

Window Repair

BEWARE before you use this companies services. Bob is the owner and the one who does the repair. He came out to our home in October of 2015 knowing that a condition of the sale of our home was that the condensation in the windows be repaired. He guaranteed that his services would work and that our windows would dry. He performed his service and the windows did dry temporarily but again completely fogged up. We called him back in December and said that the windows are the same if not worse than before. He told us to let the cap out of the holes he drilled in the windows and give it a week and see if that helps. We did that and it made matters worse. I called Bob and told him I really need these windows dry for the sale. He then about 2 months after we started this process, explained that the windows may not completely dry until the springtime. If Bob had told me that from day one, i would have never hired him for this purpose, because that would entail me getting our purchasers to also agree to wait until the spring for the windows to dry, which i trust now never would have happened. I asked Bob if he can come out one more time and run his solution through the windows to see if it would dry the windows at least for the closing of our home in early January of 2016. He agreed to come out. Unfortunately during the process he cracked one of the window panes. My husband was downstairs when this happened. He said he thought somebody stabbed Bob because of the way Bob was screaming and swearing at the top of his lungs. My husband ran upstairs to see what happened and Bob, still swearing uncontrollably said he cracked the window and now he has to replace it. Still swearing he took measurements and provided my husband with a receipt that says window replacement in two weeks. It has been 4 weeks since Bob cracked our very foggy windows and he has not answered a single email or voicemail. I will be taking legal action against Bob, but this is a warning to all Real Estate Agents and any home owners out there who want to use his services. Number one it does not work and number two he is the biggest dishonest and unprofessional business person I have ever come across in my life. I am now out the money I paid to Bob for the original repair and will also have to pay now to replace the windows.

Mike from Brampton
Mike from Brampton

fog in windows

Bob came out to fix a foggy window for us. After he was finished brown rust and stains developed along the bottom of the window in between the glass and he left broken glass wedged between both panes. I called Bob back to tell him of the issues and that it wasn't satisfactory and that i would like a refund. Before he started the work he showed us his "IRON CLAD" warranty, that states if we are not satisfied with the results we would get 100% of our money back. He then tried to tell me he didn't do that and it was there before he started his work. He proceeded to act like 2 year old and throw a tantrum, by swearing and hanging up on me. After calling him back he told me he would think about it and let me know "one day" if he ever felt like giving us our money back he would let us know. This is one of the worst companies i have had the unfortunate pleasure to deal with. I hope nobody else falls for Bob and his false promises. Its unfortunate that he would rather treat his customers poorly than refund a mere $140.

Daniela Pierri in Richmond hill
Daniela Pierri in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Removing condensation between window panes

The owner of this company does not keep to his word, he promises things over the phone and when you call him on it denies what he promises. I had 7 windows done, 3 clearly did not work the owner came back out agreed that the 3 windows would have to be re-done, tried to schedule an appt. was getting the run around and then he tells me it was only 2 windows not 3 after he came out himsellf to look at them. I no longer wanted to deal Bob, and demanded my money back he refused to refund me for 3 windows only 2 and his words were take it or leave it. By this point my blood was boiling and I just wanted to be done with person.
Just beware and before you agree to anything GET IT IN WRITING. I've delt with alot of contractors and people doing work in my home for 20yrs and never have i come across an individual like this one. Good Luck to him because his CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS ARE ZERO.