TCA Electric

Nick in North Vancouver
Nick in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Wire garage and kitchen

Sean at TCA was referred to me with nothing but high recommendation.
I used him/TCA to wire a garage as well as a kitchen and I have no complaints.
Sean’s employees are personable and very easy to get along with.
I would highly recommended this company to anyone.

Thanks for the kind words Nick!
We value your business and look forward to providing our services to you in the future.

Sean

Wayne in North vancouver
Wayne in North vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Renovation

My company recently had TCA redo all the lights in our shop, and add several plugs. They were on time, very clean, extremely helpful, and good at working around us and our schedules.

I was so impressed with their work, I asked if they do home renos too. They were very helpful and enthusiastic right from the beginning. I've been struggling with finishing my rec room for ages now (Guess I bit off more then I can chew). They worked with me to select all the fixtures and outlets, completely cleaned up the mess of a panel I had, installed everything in record time, and when all the construction was finished, they came back and set-up my entertainment system and home network.

It was an amazing one stop shop.
5 out 5!!

More about TCA Electric

TCA Electric located in North Vancouver, British Columbia, provides electrical contracting services throughout the region. TCA is committed to providing customers with the highest quality electrical work, while using leading edge power saving technologies to ensure the most efficient use of energy. We offer complete electrical services, from design and ...