Master Post Hole

Reviews for Master Post Hole

Victoria in London
Victoria in London
0 reviews London, ON

The best company for post holes

Master post holes is amazing. I highly recommend them to all of my friends. Booking was fast and professionally done with Aimee. The crew was on time and ready to work, got my job done in a timely manor and they were very thorough with everything I needed to know. I will be sure to use them again in the future.

Janet in London
Janet in London
1 review London, ON

Hagersville fence posts

Hired Master Post 8 weeks ago, they book up fast and understand why! The team set 80 plus posts in 7 hours, perfectly straight! They helped with some gate issues and spent time helping us figure out our awkward corner area! Will hire again for our deck pier supports.

Private User reviews London, ON

Installed a bunch of posts in my backyard last week very impressed with the crew!

Installed some posts in my backyard last week very impressed with the posts, perfectly straight! Friend referred me to Master Post a month back so I thought I would give them a call. They answered my questions and even called the locates in. I was also given a lumber supplier contact with reduced lumber costs. My backyard is not new so we had tree roots and some loose rocks in the back and they had to hand dig around my shed. Great crew will recommend again!

Pocketsoftime in Brantford
Pocketsoftime in Brantford
2 reviews Brantford, ON

Post Holes for fencing

Had issues finding a company to dig and set posts in our area. Had no shows by 2 seperate companies. Talked with Amy on the phone she explained the process and looked after the locates a bonus other companies wanted us to call. Came and set a number of 6x6 and prices comparable to other qoutes. Happy with the job and professionalism and that they showed up! Normally they do not service the area but lady felt bad on the phone... told her we did not have any rock!

Well done  in Brantford
Well done in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Post holes

Very happy with it family business they make sure it's done right and take pride in their work and work hard until what's done gets done ✅ also use good cement and dig deep enough and do locates for
You from researching four others I felt this company was best also had a referral from another fencing company to use these people and have good rating overall good pricing too

Valorie Summer  in Brantford
Valorie Summer in Brantford
1 review , ON

Post holes April 4

Called Master Post Hole mid March to set up an appointment to have several fence posts installed for the first week of April. These guys called the locates in came in on our booking day set several posts without any complications nice group to work with us helped with taking out a corner post. We ended up building the fence the day after without issues. They gave a number for Styres Lumber in Oshweken saves money on our wood. Very pleased with the service

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Awsome company to work with

Did a job today very pleased with the process other companies came in and refused to gather locates. These guys look after the locates and hand dug in bad areas unreachable and close to a bell line. Very pleased with the fence posts. They came highly recommended.

Bruce in Brantford
Bruce in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Deck footings

Used these guys to install foundation piers for a small deck. They has to hand dig on a couple of nasty hydro and bell lines. Had to change some of my spots they poured the concrete and install the brackets. Was able to build in 24 hours very pleased with the service will refer friends and family.

Amy from Burlington
Amy from Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Post dig and installation

First of all, it took a very long time to book the work to be done. The first time they showed up, they only had half the locates they needed, and didn't realize until they were on-site that some holes needed to be hand dug because of utilities. We had to reschedule that time and multiple several times due to equipment/miscellaneous issues.

When the posts were finally installed, the spacing was completely wrong even though we had staked the locations, and the fence panels we were going to be using were here. Two different people measured the panels, and asked what our post spacing was and it is still wrong. The spacing for one row of posts is 4" off and the spacing for the second row is almost a foot off. Worse still, we asked for 6' spacing and all the post spacings are completely different. Why would anyone think we'd want post spacings that were all completely different? Half of the lumber we bought to build the fence is now useless and can't be returned. We should get our money back for all the extra trouble we need to go through to put our fence up now and all the extra wood and materials we need to fix the problem.

Linda in Hamilton
Linda in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Installing fence pists

Service provider was courteous, respected our property. Demonstrated skill, efficiency and good knowkedge of his business. His emoyees also displayed excellent customer service. I would highly recommend MASTER POST to friends and family.. and utilize their service again in the future.. Thank you MASTER POST!

Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Brantford?