Paradise Landscaping Enterprises

Landscape Contractors & Designers
2645 Windjammer Road Mississauga ON L5L 1T5
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Milton  >  Paradise Landscaping Enterprises

Reviews for Paradise Landscaping Enterprises

Elsie D.
Elsie D.

stone patio and stairs

Paradise Landscaping Ent., installed a natural stonework patio with steps up to the front door and also down to the driveway. I watched the progress each day and there were many steps in putting this project together. There was attention to every detail and phase of the install. I felt confident that my patio was constructed with care and will continue to look beautiful for many years to come. I am very pleased with outcome and have had many compliments from neighbours. I would definitely recommend Paradise to my friends and family.

Thank you Elsie for choosing Paradise Landscaping Ent. You are such a pleasant person to work for.
It was a challenging project but it turned out amazing!!! We are very happy you like it !
Natan

Antoine in Mississauga
Antoine in Mississauga

Curb appeal

Paradise landscaping artistically added needed curb appeal to my front yard. High quality triple mix was used which made the plants grow well. Many compliments were received from passerby’s. If you want a quality job with someone who has a knack for landscaping , Call Paradise Landscaping.

Thank you Antoine for choosing us to beautify your front yard and back as well. Your house looks so different now. It is very appealing! We are happy that we could contribute to it.
It was a pleasure to work for you. Thank you for your hospitality!
Natan

francine
francine

New patio in the backyard, new front entrance patio and landscaping.

I am very satisfied with the work that has been done.
It was realised with professionnalism all along the project and I feel I was given good advise.
I have already referred the work of Paradise landscaping Ent to friends and neighbours.
I would use their service on other projects to be done.

Thank you Francine for opportunity to beautify your house outside. It was a pleasure to do this project for you.
My wife and I , LOVE the drowning you made of me working. Has its special place!
Enjoy the summer on your new patio !
Sincerely, Natan

AmandaH
AmandaH

Front yard landscaping

Natan and his crew arrived promptly each morning until the job was done. They graded our front yard, removed stones and bushes, laid sod, and added plants/shrubs. It looks so much better! Natan gave honest opinions about what work wouldn’t be necessary/worthwhile. We’ll definitely work with Paradise Landscaping again.

Thank you Amanda and Peter for your kind words. We always making sure that we are honest with our customers.
This is important to establish good relationships !
Your front yard looks great ! I'm glad it turned out well !!!!
It looks like we are going to do another project at your house again. Thank you , Sincerely, Natan.

John from Mississauga
John from Mississauga

STONE WALKWAY ENTRANCE

We recently had our front entrance walkway re-modeled and installed by Paradise Landscaping Ent. The quality of their design and execution of the project was incredible. We have received many compliments on the renovation.
The entire project was completed on time and on budget. We have contracted this firm to do our landscaping. Again, price and design, plus the quality of their work were the deciding factors for choosing them.
Karyl Taylor,
Mississauga, ON.

Thank you John. We appreciate very much your high recommendation ! It was a real pleasure to work for you. You are both very kind and nice people. I agree that this project turned out great!!!
Sincerely, Natan

Ken. Y.
Ken. Y.

Yard work

large area in yard 60x25 ft remove old dead grass, leveling area and resoding area. Install a retaining wall (interlocking garden block) 60ft long. Work was very fast and neat with cleanup of area, professionally done with paper work, estimates and receipts for work completed great job !!

Thank you Ken for choosing Paradise Landscaping Ent. ! It was a pleasure to work for you and complete this project . We always making sure to deliver what we promised. Thank you again !

Garden work and lanscaping construction

Great company with wast experience and very professional approach all aspects of garden and landscaping design including waterfalls etc. High work quality. Excellent design choices. Reasonable prices. I would highly recommend this company to others. Thanks Natan!

Thank you so much for your high recommendation.We are working hard to satisfy our customers and meet their expectations. Sincerely ,Natan

Front walkway

I am completely satisfied with the work that was done, he worked hard and finished the project in a timely manner. The front of our house now looks beautiful and very welcoming.

Thank you for choosing Paradise Landscaping Ent. It was a pleasure to work for you .I'm happy that this project turned out so well. Sincerely,Natan.

Nick from Halton Hills
Nick from Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Landscaping (Waterfall)

Natan, built us a waterfall (5000$) for our pool that leaks onto the pool deck. He knew it leaked after taking final payment. He came back once to try and fix it with caulking and cement. He did not fix the problem. We hired another company to come in & prove what we already knew. He perforated the liner. He never compensated us. He stopped answering the phone and emails. Never recommend him! Zero professionalism. No warranty!!

This job was started already by different company. The foundation of the waterfall wasn't slop properly. I was upfront with this customer and explained the exact risk he is taking , that I cannot guarantee the perfect outcome.
My mistake was that I shouldn't get involved at all. In 20 years of my experience I've never had a leak when I do the job from the beginning.

More about Paradise Landscaping Enterprises

Paradise Landscaping Ent. has ovcer 20 years of experience. Professionally assesses each project and work closely with each client to ensure excellent results within the customer bugdet.
Whether you require detailed landcaping or customized project management,we offer the landscaping design,installation and services you need to improve your apperance of your property.
services:FLAGSTONE, STONE WORK, STEPS, WATER FEATURES PONDS, INTERLOCK, RETAINING WALLS, SODDING, GARDENS