Paradise Landscaping Enterprises

Landscape Contractors & Designers
2645 Windjammer Road Mississauga ON L5L 1T5
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Milton  >  Paradise Landscaping Enterprises

Reviews for Paradise Landscaping Enterprises

Garden work and lanscaping construction

Great company with wast experience and very professional approach all aspects of garden and landscaping design including waterfalls etc. High work quality. Excellent design choices. Reasonable prices. I would highly recommend this company to others. Thanks Natan!

Thank you so much for your high recommendation.We are working hard to satisfy our customers and meet their expectations. Sincerely ,Natan

Front walkway

I am completely satisfied with the work that was done, he worked hard and finished the project in a timely manner. The front of our house now looks beautiful and very welcoming.

Thank you for choosing Paradise Landscaping Ent. It was a pleasure to work for you .I'm happy that this project turned out so well. Sincerely,Natan.

Nick from Halton Hills
Nick from Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Landscaping (Waterfall)

Natan, built us a waterfall (5000$) for our pool that leaks onto the pool deck. He knew it leaked after taking final payment. He came back once to try and fix it with caulking and cement. He did not fix the problem. We hired another company to come in & prove what we already knew. He perforated the liner. He never compensated us. He stopped answering the phone and emails. Never recommend him! Zero professionalism. No warranty!!

This job was started already by different company. The foundation of the waterfall wasn't slop properly. I was upfront with this customer and explained the exact risk he is taking , that I cannot guarantee the perfect outcome.
My mistake was that I shouldn't get involved at all. In 20 years of my experience I've never had a leak when I do the job from the beginning.

More about Paradise Landscaping Enterprises

Paradise Landscaping Ent. has ovcer 20 years of experience. Professionally assesses each project and work closely with each client to ensure excellent results within the customer bugdet.
Whether you require detailed landcaping or customized project management,we offer the landscaping design,installation and services you need to improve your apperance of your property.
services:FLAGSTONE, STONE WORK, STEPS, WATER FEATURES PONDS, INTERLOCK, RETAINING WALLS, SODDING, GARDENS