Paradise Landscaping Enterprises

Reviews for Paradise Landscaping Enterprises

Kamal from Brampton
Kamal from Brampton

Backyard Water Feature and Retaining Wall

Unsatisfied with the work of the original contractor, and being left with a backyard that was torn apart and muddy, we were desperate to find someone who was capable of delivering what we wanted, and within the short time frame we needed. A few enquiries, and we were in touch with Natan. He showed up the next day, on the Sunday of a long weekend, as he knew we were in a tight bind. After discussions about what we wanted, and a few suggestions, Natan returned two days later, with a plan and quote that met exactly what we wanted, and within our budget. We were fortunate that Natan was able to start almost immediately and worked non stop for over two weeks to deliver the project exactly as promised, and far beyond our expectations. Natan and team worked long hours, kept a tidy and very organized work area, and he was constantly in discussions with us as we continued to tweak the design. Natan handled minor changes quickly and efficiently. We could not be happier ! Natan is very knowledgeable and helpful. he went out of his way to ensure the job was beyond our expectations. Very highly recommended, excellent value for the money.

It was a pleasure to work for you , Kamal and your wife. Thank you for trusting us ! The project made your backyard to look amazing, especially the water feature and the garden. It was so hot while we were working but you encouraged us with cold water, fruits..etc..We really appreciated your kindness.
Enjoy your piece of Paradise !!!
All the best, we keep in touch.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Backyard Garden

Our backyard required a new garden to replace 5 large trees 60 Ft x 18ft.
Paradise worked with us to determine our needs, make suggestions and complete all of the work quickly. Returning the following year to check on the plants progress.

It was our pleasure to contribute to this beautiful neighborhood. Thank you for allowing me to design your backyard. When I visited your place this Spring it looked like a beautiful painted picture.

Brian
Brian

Landscaping

Natan created and implemented a plan to redesign our front gardens utilizing unique rocks and perennials. His exemplary work was marked by his professionalism and creativity; with the end result being stunningly beautiful gardens.

Brian, it was a pleasure to work for you and beautify your front yard. Everyone in your family was very pleasant.
Many neighbors complemented to me about this project as they walked by....
If there are problems with anything please don't hesitate to call me.

Elsie D.
Elsie D.

stone patio and stairs

Paradise Landscaping Ent., installed a natural stonework patio with steps up to the front door and also down to the driveway. I watched the progress each day and there were many steps in putting this project together. There was attention to every detail and phase of the install. I felt confident that my patio was constructed with care and will continue to look beautiful for many years to come. I am very pleased with outcome and have had many compliments from neighbours. I would definitely recommend Paradise to my friends and family.

Thank you Elsie for choosing Paradise Landscaping Ent. You are such a pleasant person to work for.
It was a challenging project but it turned out amazing!!! We are very happy you like it !

Antoine in Mississauga
Antoine in Mississauga

Curb appeal

Paradise landscaping artistically added needed curb appeal to my front yard. High quality triple mix was used which made the plants grow well. Many compliments were received from passerby’s. If you want a quality job with someone who has a knack for landscaping , Call Paradise Landscaping.

Thank you Antoine for choosing us to beautify your front yard and back as well. Your house looks so different now. It is very appealing! We are happy that we could contribute to it.
It was a pleasure to work for you. Thank you for your hospitality!

francine
francine

New patio in the backyard, new front entrance patio and landscaping.

I am very satisfied with the work that has been done.
It was realised with professionnalism all along the project and I feel I was given good advise.
I have already referred the work of Paradise landscaping Ent to friends and neighbours.
I would use their service on other projects to be done.

Thank you Francine for opportunity to beautify your house outside. It was a pleasure to do this project for you.
My wife and I , LOVE the drowning you made of me working. Has its special place!
Enjoy the summer on your new patio !

AmandaH
AmandaH

Front yard landscaping

Natan and his crew arrived promptly each morning until the job was done. They graded our front yard, removed stones and bushes, laid sod, and added plants/shrubs. It looks so much better! Natan gave honest opinions about what work wouldn’t be necessary/worthwhile. We’ll definitely work with Paradise Landscaping again.

Thank you Amanda and Peter for your kind words. We always making sure that we are honest with our customers.
This is important to establish good relationships !
Your front yard looks great ! I'm glad it turned out well !!!!
It looks like we are going to do another project at your house again. Thank you , Sincerely, Natan.

John from Mississauga
John from Mississauga

STONE WALKWAY ENTRANCE

We recently had our front entrance walkway re-modeled and installed by Paradise Landscaping Ent. The quality of their design and execution of the project was incredible. We have received many compliments on the renovation.
The entire project was completed on time and on budget. We have contracted this firm to do our landscaping. Again, price and design, plus the quality of their work were the deciding factors for choosing them.
Karyl Taylor,
Mississauga, ON.

Thank you John. We appreciate very much your high recommendation ! It was a real pleasure to work for you. You are both very kind and nice people. I agree that this project turned out great!!!

Ken. Y.
Ken. Y.

Yard work

large area in yard 60x25 ft remove old dead grass, leveling area and resoding area. Install a retaining wall (interlocking garden block) 60ft long. Work was very fast and neat with cleanup of area, professionally done with paper work, estimates and receipts for work completed great job !!

Thank you Ken for choosing Paradise Landscaping Ent. ! It was a pleasure to work for you and complete this project . We always making sure to deliver what we promised. Thank you again !

Garden work and lanscaping construction

Great company with wast experience and very professional approach all aspects of garden and landscaping design including waterfalls etc. High work quality. Excellent design choices. Reasonable prices. I would highly recommend this company to others. Thanks Natan!

Thank you so much for your high recommendation.We are working hard to satisfy our customers and meet their expectations. Sincerely ,Natan

More about Paradise Landscaping Enterprises

Paradise Landscaping Ent. has ovcer 20 years of experience. Professionally assesses each project and work closely with each client to ensure excellent results within the customer bugdet.
Whether you require detailed landcaping or customized project management,we offer the landscaping design,installation and services you need to improve your apperance of your property.
services:FLAGSTONE, STONE WORK, STEPS, WATER FEATURES PONDS, INTERLOCK, RETAINING WALLS, SODDING, GARDENS