AltoGlass

Reviews for AltoGlass

Adam Smith from Vancouver
Adam Smith from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Made things worse and then failed to honour their promise

AltoGlass
(778)397-7721
Burnaby
BC
V3N 1B8

I hired Alto to rehang a glass shower door that was scraping the floor. They happily came over, did the work, and told me that their work was guaranteed for six months. Two months later the door was sagging again, this time worse than before, making it impossible to open the door outward at all. I called the company and was told that they don't actually guarantee doors that they didn't install originally. The person who told me that the work was guaranteed was wrong. They were unapologetic and seemed unconcerned.

So now I've paid for them to make things worse and they won't take responsibility for their mistakes.

Hard to find anything about the experience worthy of a recommendation.

Pavel, West Van
Pavel, West Van
0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Glass shower manufacturing and installation

Alto Glass was referred to me by my plumber and I never regret I hired them to built my master bedroom glass shower and basement glass shower assembling. They look, communicate and work very professionally and it was my pleasure to deal with them. After the installation they answered my questions and now I use the shower every day and I love it. Thank you for you customer service!

Alexander Krylov from Port Coquitlam
Alexander Krylov from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Frameless Glass Shower Door

I am very pleased with the service and quality of the shower enclosure Yury's team has installed in my bathroom. Main reason I chose Yury was the shower doors that he installs have 1/16" gap between the door and glass panel and don't require rubber seals.

Lynda W from Burnaby
Lynda W from Burnaby
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

glass shower enclosure

Uri and his helper provided professional, European craftsmanship.
Did a beautiful job and made suggestions that helped us to save money. Installed more than a year ago and no problems to date. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

More about AltoGlass

AltoGlass is a professional framed and frameless shower door fitting company, which offers a wide range of shower doors made of glass to match your tastes. When you deal with AltoGlass, every effort is made to ensure that you receive a high quality service ideally matching your requirements. Every time ...