Central Lock & Key Inc.

Locks & Locksmiths
BARRIE ON L4N0Z7
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Barrie  >  Central Lock & Key Inc.

Reviews for Central Lock & Key Inc.

Ang in Barrie
Ang in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

New Car Key

I needed a new key cut for my 2017 Ford Escape. I called they dealership and they wanted $600 for a new key! I found Central Lock and Key's website, and called them to book an appointment. The locksmith was at my home within 20 minutes and I had a new key for a great price. Will definitely be using them again.

Well so great to hear Ang we are glad to be of help and the right price cheers.

1 review Barrie, ON

re-key of locks

I needed 3 deadbolts re-keyed. I called and the same day in just a short time, the truck was in my driveway. Clean, courteous and professional. My locks were done, new keys in hand and all done in under one hour.

Well how embarrassing! Our apologies for the extremely late response to this review! We do thank you for your time and giving us a great review. We are so glad we left you with a positive and professional experience. Have a wonderful day.

Andy from Barrie
Andy from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Rental Rekeying

Paul from Central Locking & Key was available withing 24 hours of moving into our new home, and was able to satisfy our security needs promptly and professionally. I would gladly hire his services again.

Hi Andy, We really are quite embarrassed about our extremely late response to this review. I promise you we wont be late if you ever need our service! Please forgive us for our late response to your terrific review. Have a great day.

R Molloy in Barrie
R Molloy in Barrie
1 review BARRIE, ON

Old Locks Replaced

I recently moved into an older home in the Barrie area. I"m pretty sure that the locks on the doors were original to the home and really needed to be replaced. I found Central Lock and Key's website, and called them to book an appointment. To my surprise, they were able to come out that day and replaced my old worn looking locks with beautiful shiny new ones. I can say that I am very Happy with this service!

Well Out with the old in with the new very happy to have helped with your new home .

More about Central Lock & Key Inc.

Any Keys, Any Time! Central Lock And Key Inc, offers Residential , Commercial and Automotive Locksmith services. We use highly sophisticated key programming equipment which allows our mobile automotive locksmiths to cut keys , program and replace key and key less entry fobs for most makes and models of vehicles ...