RMC Electric Ltd

ORANGEVILLE ON L9W1J5
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Orangeville  >  RMC Electric Ltd

Reviews for RMC Electric Ltd

Electrical panel change

I had Rick of RMC electrical come in today and move and replace my old electrical panel. He removed my old (can not buy breakers for it anymore) panel from the down stairs bathroom(not up to code). Installed a brand new panel in a proper location
Very happy with his work. I have used Rick a number of times and have always been happy with his work.

Brian Greene in Brampton

converting garage into spare room/hot tub

I had Rick of RMC electric come in and install light fixtures/redo all wiring in the garage.We converted it into a spare room.He also installed a sub panel to which he wired up my new hot tub and reran the wires for my pool pump.We had it relocated outside of the garage.
Very happy with the service and pricing we have gotton from Rick.
We have used his services a number of times and will continue to do so.
thanks Rick

Brian Greene

Looking for Electricians pros in Orangeville?