Distinct Home Inspections

Formerly Lighthouse Inspections Halton Hills/Headwaters
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Brampton  >  Distinct Home Inspections

Reviews for Distinct Home Inspections

Home Inspection

We were very pleased with the inspection that Marco did. It gave us a good idea of the condition of the house we were purchasing. We felt more confidence going forward with the purchase. Marco is very detailed conscious and checked everything in a systematic way. He pointed out many concerns to us and took a lot of pictures. Marcos was professional, friendly and pleasant to deal with. Later, that same day, Marcos sent us a very detailed inspection report which included the pictures and a detailed explanation of the problems he saw. I would highly recommend Distinct Home Inspections for any of your inspection needs.

I thank you for your kind words. Nothing makes me happier than to hear a client is happy with my services. I am not only an employee, I am the owner of the company and I am always proud to hear words like yours. I take pride in the service and education we provide on the homes we inspect. The pictures in the report are a great tool to use and refer back to when fixing things around the house. Thanks again for the great review!

VMac in Georgetown
VMac in Georgetown

Very Thorough & Attentive Inspection

Marco from Distinct Home Inspection was recommended to us by our realtor. He was available with short notice, and did a very thorough investigation of our new home. This was our first experience with an inspector, and we were blown away by how in-depth the inspection was. There were no hidden costs, everything was included, and we were emailed a detailed report with pictures and recommendations from Marco in less than 24 hours. Marco was on time, professional, and patient with us. He was able to answer all our questions. We feel more confident with our purchase now, and will be following his recommendations as soon as we get possession. Thanks Marco!

Hi VMac, I am so glad to hear you were happy with our inspection. It is always great to receive feedback from clients. Thank you for the review and for taking the time to submit it. I really appreciate it. Remember to contact me if you have any questions.

Cheers!

KristenSullivan1986 in Georgetown
KristenSullivan1986 in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Home inspection worth every dollar!

Wonderful home inspection and worth every penny!! The report was detailed with colour pictures and will be easy to refer to time and time again. Findings are described as items to take care of right away and things to monitor for the future which helps us go into owning this home eyes wide open! Marco you were very patient with us and really helped educate us on how to properly take care of our new home!! Highly recommended Thanks so much!!

Thank you so much Kristen for taking the time and leaving me an amazing review! I really appreciate it and I'm glad that you were happy with the inspection. I do my best to explain everything so people understand the home to its fullest. If you ever have any questions whatsoever always please feel free to contact me. Thanks again and all the best! Thank you for choosing Distinct Home Inspection!

Marco Ramos CMI
Certified Master Inspector

Lorna Allen in Georgetown
Lorna Allen in Georgetown

Home inspection

We used Marco for our home inspection and could not have been more satisfied. Aside from being very polite and personable, he is extremely knowledgeable. He completed a very thorough home inspection and was very patient in answering all of our questions. He provided us with a detailed written report complete with pictures. We highly recommend him to anyone needing a home inspection.

Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone about your experience using Distinct Home Inspections. It was a pleasure to meet and thank you for allowing me to inspect you new home in a great community

Certified Master Inspector

Andre in Whitby
Andre in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

House Inspection

Great professional, provided a very complete report about the house going into the minimum detail. I would recommend Marco and Distinct Home Inspections to anyone that wants/needs a house inspection.

Hi Andre, Thanks for the review. Sorry you couldn’t make it to the inspection but if you have any questions don’t hesitate call.
Marco Ramos,CMI

TMorim in Halton Hills
TMorim in Halton Hills

Inspection services

I would highly recommend Marco Ramos of Distinct Home Inspections! He was very knowledgeable and inspected the house from top to bottom. His is not afraid to get down and dirty and crawl into the darkest of crawlspaces. He is also a great investigator and can look at something that doesn't look quite right and determine if its a problem. His report was very thorough and included colour photos and recommendations. Plus he's a super nice guy!

Thanks for the kind words! We put 110% into every inspection and sometimes we have to crawl (when it’s safe) to get a better look around. The pictures in the report are a good tool to use and refer back to when fixing things around the house. Thanks again for the great review!

cyn in Brampton
cyn in Brampton

Home inspection

Distinct Home Inspections was highly recommended to me and after my experience with Marco today I must say I was very impressed with his attention to detail and his informative explanations to any deficiencies and or any marginal concerns. He took his time and left nothing uncovered. He was quick to provide a detailed report with pictures, and descriptions for all areas of concern and defects. The report is very helpful as it helps list each area of the home separately and itemizes with recommendations accordingly.
I will most definitely recommend Distinct Home Inspections to friends and family without hesitation.
Thank you Marco for setting my mind at ease by preparing me for what needs to be addressed now and the possible future.
All the best to you.
Cyndi

Hi Cyndi, thank you for taking the time to tell everyone about your experience with us. We do our best to explain everything in detail and in a way that everyone can understand. We take pride in the work we do and we are happy to work with great people like yourself.
Thanks again,

GWilks in Brampton
GWilks in Brampton

Home Inspection

I feel comfortable in stating that this was the best home inspection I have had done. Marco was very detailed, providing very detailed explanations and tips and suggestions at each step of the process. No nook or cranny was left unexposed in his examination. Top marks to this review.

Thank you GWilks for taking the time and leaving me a review! I really appreciate it and I'm glad that you were happy with the inspection. I do the best that I can to have people understand the home to its fullest. If you do ever have any questions whatsoever please feel free to contact me. Thanks again and all the best! Thank you for choosing us for your inspection!

Distinct Home Inspection

Steve in Erin
Steve in Erin
1 review Erin, ON

Home Inspection

Marco did an excellent job inspecting our new home. He went over all the major components of the house/yard, identified areas of concern and helped us understand the cost impact of the items he found. The report he provided was easy to read/understand and will be used as a 'todo' list for our repairs once we move in. He is very knowledgeable and I would recommend his services to anyone I know.
Steve + Joanne

Hi Steve & Joanne, thanks for the great review! We look at all the accessible areas and bring everything to everyone’s attention. We document and take pictures for easy reference later on. I’m glad to hear we were able to help you with your inspections.

Distinct Home Inspections.

Michael in Halton Hills
Michael in Halton Hills

Home inspection

Gret guy very professional would recommend to everyone.. He had all the right tools to do the inspection, found a lot of stuff that saved us a lot of headaches down the road..
Also very knowledgable !!!

(Leaf fan to boot!!! )

Hi Michael,
Thank you for writing this great review, we really appreciate you taking the time do to so! I'm glad we were able to help. We did find somethings that will need to be addressed but you have a great Realtor that will get things worked out.

Congrats on your new home! (Go LEAFS Go!!!)

Distinct Home Inspections

More about Distinct Home Inspections

Home Inspection, Contact us today: 289-804-1957 or [email protected] com Buying or selling a home can be overwhelming. Every decision can make a major impact on your investment, make sure you choose the right Home Inspector to provide you with all the information you will need to make an informed decision. ...