Distinct Home Inspections

Reviews for Distinct Home Inspections

Jess
Jess

Above and Beyond Knowledgable

The house we're going to buy is going to require a lot of work, which we're aware of. The amount of work we need to do is overwhelming and we've worried if the house is even worth the purchase...

Queue home inspector Marco.

He is easy going, explains everything in easy-to-understand terms, and really knows a lot! I've learned so much from the inspection about what we need to prioritize to fix immediately and what we can leave for later. Marco is very knowledgeable on so many aspects of the home. He was able to recognize our electrical issues and the sources of the issues, point out multiple sources of possible asbestos, brickwork improvements, wood rot, water erosion beneath a garage, insulation gaps (which we luckily had none), moisture & mold issues, roof ventilation, furnace and water heater health... I could go on!

Marco is very thorough and even though there is so much wrong with our property, he made it manageable and not as bad as I thought. I have no more unknowns haunting me. I can fix what needs to be fixed immediately and go about slow improvement for the rest. Plus I have the added knowledge on a brief history of asbestos, roof engineering types, and double layer bricks vs. insulation--and it was all VERY interesting.

Thank you so much Marco for the report & all the extra information you gave. It was a pleasure!

Thank you for the great review! We take pride in providing an informative service before and after the inspection. I thank you for trusting me and if I can be of further assistance don't hesitate to call. Thank you for choosing Distinct Home Inspections,

Adrienne
Adrienne
5 reviews King City, ON

Highly Recommend - Very Knowledgable

As a realtor I have been on many home inspections so I know the difference hiring a qualified home inspector makes. I just purchased a home for myself and the first call I made was to Marco. Would I recommend him? Absolutely!!! Extremely knowledgeable and he even taught me a few things that I didn't know. And I have been on many H.I before. Buying home is your biggest investment so hiring the right home inspector so important as this industry not regulated. As realtor I know its worth to spend the money to have proper inspection.

Hi Adrienne, Thank you for taking the time to write an amazing review! You are right, we are in an industry that is not regulated (at least not yet, but it is coming). It is important that people do their research when hiring a Home Inspector. Reviews like this are a good way for consumers to judge peoples past experiences with their own needs.

A Home Inspection shouldn't be just about what is wrong or what a house needs, but also an education on the home and it's systems. We take pride in our service and enjoy the job we do for everyone!

Thanks again,

Home Inspection

We were very pleased with the inspection that Marco did. It gave us a good idea of the condition of the house we were purchasing. We felt more confidence going forward with the purchase. Marco is very detailed conscious and checked everything in a systematic way. He pointed out many concerns to us and took a lot of pictures. Marcos was professional, friendly and pleasant to deal with. Later, that same day, Marcos sent us a very detailed inspection report which included the pictures and a detailed explanation of the problems he saw. I would highly recommend Distinct Home Inspections for any of your inspection needs.

I thank you for your kind words. Nothing makes me happier than to hear a client is happy with my services. I am not only an employee, I am the owner of the company and I am always proud to hear words like yours. I take pride in the service and education we provide on the homes we inspect. The pictures in the report are a great tool to use and refer back to when fixing things around the house. Thanks again for the great review!

VMac in Georgetown
VMac in Georgetown

Very Thorough & Attentive Inspection

Marco from Distinct Home Inspection was recommended to us by our realtor. He was available with short notice, and did a very thorough investigation of our new home. This was our first experience with an inspector, and we were blown away by how in-depth the inspection was. There were no hidden costs, everything was included, and we were emailed a detailed report with pictures and recommendations from Marco in less than 24 hours. Marco was on time, professional, and patient with us. He was able to answer all our questions. We feel more confident with our purchase now, and will be following his recommendations as soon as we get possession. Thanks Marco!

Hi VMac, I am so glad to hear you were happy with our inspection. It is always great to receive feedback from clients. Thank you for the review and for taking the time to submit it. I really appreciate it. Remember to contact me if you have any questions.

Cheers!

KristenSullivan1986 in Georgetown
KristenSullivan1986 in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Home inspection worth every dollar!

Wonderful home inspection and worth every penny!! The report was detailed with colour pictures and will be easy to refer to time and time again. Findings are described as items to take care of right away and things to monitor for the future which helps us go into owning this home eyes wide open! Marco you were very patient with us and really helped educate us on how to properly take care of our new home!! Highly recommended Thanks so much!!

Thank you so much Kristen for taking the time and leaving me an amazing review! I really appreciate it and I'm glad that you were happy with the inspection. I do my best to explain everything so people understand the home to its fullest. If you ever have any questions whatsoever always please feel free to contact me. Thanks again and all the best! Thank you for choosing Distinct Home Inspection!

Marco Ramos CMI
Certified Master Inspector

Lorna Allen in Georgetown
Lorna Allen in Georgetown

Home inspection

We used Marco for our home inspection and could not have been more satisfied. Aside from being very polite and personable, he is extremely knowledgeable. He completed a very thorough home inspection and was very patient in answering all of our questions. He provided us with a detailed written report complete with pictures. We highly recommend him to anyone needing a home inspection.

Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone about your experience using Distinct Home Inspections. It was a pleasure to meet and thank you for allowing me to inspect you new home in a great community

Certified Master Inspector

Distinct Home Inspections
162 Guelph Street Suite #279
Halton Hills
L7G 4A6

Great professional, provided a very complete report about the house going into the minimum detail. I would recommend Marco and Distinct Home Inspections to anyone that wants/needs a house inspection.

Hi Andre, Thanks for the review. Sorry you couldn’t make it to the inspection but if you have any questions don’t hesitate call.
Marco Ramos,CMI

TMorim in Halton Hills
TMorim in Halton Hills

Inspection services

I would highly recommend Marco Ramos of Distinct Home Inspections! He was very knowledgeable and inspected the house from top to bottom. His is not afraid to get down and dirty and crawl into the darkest of crawlspaces. He is also a great investigator and can look at something that doesn't look quite right and determine if its a problem. His report was very thorough and included colour photos and recommendations. Plus he's a super nice guy!

Thanks for the kind words! We put 110% into every inspection and sometimes we have to crawl (when it’s safe) to get a better look around. The pictures in the report are a good tool to use and refer back to when fixing things around the house. Thanks again for the great review!

cyn in Brampton
cyn in Brampton

Home inspection

Distinct Home Inspections was highly recommended to me and after my experience with Marco today I must say I was very impressed with his attention to detail and his informative explanations to any deficiencies and or any marginal concerns. He took his time and left nothing uncovered. He was quick to provide a detailed report with pictures, and descriptions for all areas of concern and defects. The report is very helpful as it helps list each area of the home separately and itemizes with recommendations accordingly.
I will most definitely recommend Distinct Home Inspections to friends and family without hesitation.
Thank you Marco for setting my mind at ease by preparing me for what needs to be addressed now and the possible future.
All the best to you.
Cyndi

Hi Cyndi, thank you for taking the time to tell everyone about your experience with us. We do our best to explain everything in detail and in a way that everyone can understand. We take pride in the work we do and we are happy to work with great people like yourself.
Thanks again,

GWilks in Brampton
GWilks in Brampton

Home Inspection

I feel comfortable in stating that this was the best home inspection I have had done. Marco was very detailed, providing very detailed explanations and tips and suggestions at each step of the process. No nook or cranny was left unexposed in his examination. Top marks to this review.

Thank you GWilks for taking the time and leaving me a review! I really appreciate it and I'm glad that you were happy with the inspection. I do the best that I can to have people understand the home to its fullest. If you do ever have any questions whatsoever please feel free to contact me. Thanks again and all the best! Thank you for choosing us for your inspection!

Distinct Home Inspection

More about Distinct Home Inspections

Home Inspection, Contact us today: 289-804-1957 or [email protected] com Buying or selling a home can be overwhelming. Every decision can make a major impact on your investment, make sure you choose the right Home Inspector to provide you with all the information you will need to make an informed decision. ...