HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Vaughan  >  Quality Glass Showers Inc.

Reviews for Quality Glass Showers Inc.

Firdousey in Oshawa

Quality Glass Shower was great from start to finish. It all starts with the amazing customer service of talking with Jackie and how thoroughly she explained everything to me. The work of Quality Glass Shower has surpassed my expectations and I will definitely refer them!

The service was good. The glass table top, though replaced twice, is still a problem. The tempering process is poor. I don't have the patience to chase the problem so will settle for what I've got, though not at all pleased.

tibor.maknyik

From the time Jackie took the order she orcastastrated to take mesurements and the installation in very short timing to accommodate us. All the people were very fiendly and did a good job.
Thank you all for a job well done.

Good afternoon Tibor,

I am happy to hear about your experience.
Your satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

Have a great weekend.
Haress.

I called Quality Glass Shower on a Friday afternoon. The designer was at my home the next day and designed exactly what I wanted. Three weeks later, Dino and Rudy came by to do the installation. In addition to the installation of the newly ordered mirror panels, Dino also fixed one of the existing mirror panels in my bedroom. I've been extremely pleased with the customer service that I've received from this company and the quality of their products. I highly recommend this company and would definitely turn to them for any future home improvements.

Thank you for your kind comments.
Be sure to contact us for your future glass/shower projects.

Best,
Fred.

Margaret &  Joe in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

The Team from Quality Glass designed and installed our new shower built out of back painted glass as well as the glass shower doors. It's beatifull!
If you are looking for professionalism this is the Team. They were quick to answer the many questions that we had while paying attention to details and diligently cleaned up after they were finished.
I would recommend this Team without any hesitations, Dino, Rudy, Fred and Jackie THANK YOU for the beautiful shower and the wonderful experience.

Margaret & Joe,

It was an absolute pleasure to serve you guys.
We are extremely happy that you were satisfied with our service.

Be sure to like/follow us on social media.

Best,
Jackie.

Marc from Toronto

I recently purchased a custom shower enclosure from Quality Glass Shower for a renovated bathroom. First off, they were super quick to do the digital measurements and the team handling the sales inquiries (Sherry and Jackie) were excellent to deal with. I got quotes from 2 other places and Quality wasn't the cheapest but they were also the one who was able to meet the design specs I was after and also keep the project within budget. The installation was done exactly on time, as promised, and the team were quick, clean and professional.
There was a small issue which we discovered when we first took a shower. The runoff from our bodies pushed a little too much water under the door that issued led to a noticeable amount of water on the floor. One phone call to Jackie and she was able to get one of her installers back on-site in 1 day. The gentleman noticed that the part required to fix it wasn't immediately available and he came back 3 days later with a custom system (which wasn't budgeted) and didn't charge us to resolve the matter.

Highly recommend Quality Glass Shower - you won't be disappointed.

Marc, thank you very much for taking the time and writing a nice comment on home star page, we always strive to use top quality products and do fast and friendly service to keep our customer happy and satisfied.

Tina and Rabeah  in Toronto
13 reviews , ON

My husband and I ordered glass shelves for our two showers from Quality Glass Shower Inc. They look amazing, we are so happy with the quality, durability and look of the shelves!! The investment is well worth it! When we visited the showroom, Jackie was friendly, patient and helped us choose a product that best suited our showers. Jackie was quick to reply to my emails and was always available to answer my calls. It was super easy to order and book our installation. Fred installed our shelves today - he was friendly, efficient, clean and offered his suggestions. We are more than satisfied with the finished product - the shelves are modern, clean and beautiful!!! Make the investment with Quality Glass Inc.....it's well worth it. I would recommend this company to all my friends and family. Thank you to Jackie and Fred for making this a positive experience for me and my husband! Sincerely, Tina and Rabeah Karram

Thanks for your review Tina, appreciate

Jackie

Robert

I finially decided to get a glass shower door for my ensuite and gave a few places a call . I called Quality Glass shower and spoke with Jackie on the phone and she came back with a quote very quickly. I was happy with their quote so we scheduled an appointment for measuring and not soon after Fred came over and drew up his picture on what was required. Amazing personal and friendly person . Within a few weeks ( holiday season ) they were back and installed the door and its beautifully. I was very impressed with Radd and Dino the 2 installers , again 2 friendly individuals and did the job in a very timely and professional manner .
If you are in the market for glass renovations I highly recommend Quality glass showers Inc . a truly wonderfully run family buisness

thank you very much Robert for taking the time and writing a nice comment on home star page, we always strive to use top quality products and do fast and friendly service to keep our customer happy and satisfied.

sayedakbar

I am very happy with the job they have done and I will recommend to all.

Appreciate your review

Fred Safar

Alex

I've used Quality Glass showers for all my projects the last 10 years and the product, service and quality is unmatched. I highly recommend the team for an excellent experience.
Alex
Stillo Construction Ltd

Thanks Alex,
We appreciate your review!
Jackie S

More about Quality Glass Showers Inc.

We strive to provide our clients and customers, in the Greater Toronto Area, with the highest quality design and installation of custom Glass Shower Doors, Bathtub Enclosures, Wall Mirrors, and Closet Doors. All of our glass products are custom-created just for you and installed by our team of experienced professionals to properly fit your specific presentation.