Light Computer Centre

Computer Repairs and Support
HAMILTON ON L8P1N2
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Hamilton  >  Light Computer Centre

Review for Light Computer Centre

Marissa Fogel in Hamilton
Marissa Fogel in Hamilton
2 reviews HAMILTON, ON

Purchase of External Hard Drive

I went to the LCC to buy an external hard drive, but I honestly had a lot of concerns and questions about computer issues. The technician was amazingly knowledgeable and patient. I wasn't treated like a "dummy" for not knowing how to fix and address my computer problems. Even better not once did he tell me to find the answers on google (which I personally don't find very constructive when you are asking a person for help). I ended up being able to clear up TONS of space on my computer and now can confidently back up my info without the fear of messing it up.