Milestone Contracting Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
MAPLE ON L6A1J3
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Maple  >  Milestone Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Milestone Contracting Inc.

Jay in Toronto
Jay in Toronto

Jay From Toronto

We have hired Joe Iannello from Milestone contracting inc for our large interlocking project. Joe had meticulously designed and sized the entire project, provided full pricing up front. He started on time and finished as per communicated plan. Him and his team are very professional. We are pleased with his quality work. I strongly recommend Joe for your next project.

Driveway and Patio interlocking

Joe was highly professional and completed the work on time
Very happy with the work. Entire project was documented to the last penny before Joe started work so there were no surprises

Backyard Patio (Interlcoking)

Very positive experience with Milestone Contracting. From first meeting to completion Joe was helpful in explaining the project. He started and finished the work precisely in line with the agreed schedule. The coordination of materials delivery was also great, materials were delivered right on time to start the work. He left the site clean and damage free. Thank you!

Amelia from Vaughan
Amelia from Vaughan

Interlocking flagstone

Joe was very professional from the start. Returned all calls in a timely manner. Showed up when they said they would. And fulfilled contract as promised . I love the work. It changed the look of my home...it looks so good now.

Denise from Vaughan
Denise from Vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Interlock sidewalk and landing

Was not happy with how Joe from Milestone finished the landing of my front porch. He used the same pavers used on our sidewalk, except that the exposed edge of the paver was visible. Let me explain, our pavers have bump outs on each side, so when they are placed next to each other, the bump-outs create the same size gap for the polymeric sand, creating a consistent look. This unfinished edge is not meant to be seen, and on a patio or walkway they aren't visible. But Joe stacked them 2 rows high next to my driveway due to elevation. This also meant that the polymeric sand wouldn't stay in the gaps because the gaps are open; there is no finished edge preventing the sand from falling out.
When we mentioned it to him, he said "Yeah, I noticed that when I was installing them". He didn't even bother to call me before doing it. When we told him we weren't happy with it, he avoided all my texts and calls. When I finally got him, he said he'd put a quote together. I said I'd pay for the material but not labour of which he didn't agree. He texted me the quote and never returned even though I accepted the quote for materials and labour. He didn't return my texts after that either. I would not recommend him. He had his chance to fix it but chose not to.

Abbas Rizvi in North york
Abbas Rizvi in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Front walkway, landscaping, stone patio

Milestone Contracting did a great job for us. Our project included a front stone walkway, landscaping at the front and side of the house, stepping stones, a 300 sq. ft. stone patio in the backyard, plus a 7' x 8' 'pad' for a shed.

Joe at Milestone was great to work with: punctual, professional, honest and flexible. He provided us with some references and all of them had great things to say. Our project was completed in the middle of a July heatwave, but Joe got it done on time and at the price we agreed on. There were some minor additions that we made last minute but Joe was very accommodating.

My only issue with the work was that the pad for the shed was not level. When I went to install the shed, I had to spend a fair bit of time to fix this. Having said that, this was a minor part of the project. Also, one of our cedars didn't make it but Joe has assured us that he will be back in the spring to replace it. I have full trust in his word.

If I could give 9.5 stars, I would. My wife and I were very satisfied with the work and we would recommend Joe and Milestone to our friends and family.