MY SLEEP

Reviews for MY SLEEP

Andrew  m from PATUANAK
Andrew m from PATUANAK

sofa and mattress

Bought sofa and mattress at a very good price which were delivered timely. The quality of the stuff is good and service was excellent. Would recommend to others who are looking for both good price and quality.

qwedwerw
qwedwerw

Living Room Setup

When we moved our new condo, I want everything new, cheap and of high quality and My Sleep furniture was my one shopper stop. Single place were I found my dining tables, coffee tables, carpet and sofa ..and that to keeping on my budget.

Alyssa Winfield in Toronto
Alyssa Winfield in Toronto
3 reviews TORONTO, ON

Mattress set, Klik Klak sofa

My first purchase here was really great. I bought a mattress and boxspring set, and it's been 3 years and in great condition, very comfortable. Maybe their mattresses are ok - but do NOT buy their other furniture! I bought a klik klak sofa from them in January, 2013. It was very firm, but looked good. By March 2013, the stitching was starting to perforate the fake leather material, so it was tearing open. I stitched it up in the areas where it was happening, but it soon started happening again. Then the two front legs snapped off, as they are only held in with a single, inch-long screw each. The front part of the sofa seems to be reinforced with cardboard, which started crumpling in some areas, and poking up through the fake leather in other areas, right into the back of your legs. Then the top layer of the fake leather started peeling away from the bottom layer. I do not know how it is possible to make something of such incredibly low quality. It has still not even been a year and it's so disintegrated, it's unbelievable. I emailed them to ask them if there is anything they can do. I said I know they don't have a warranty, but this seems like extreme circumstances. I would certainly hope this is not a normal customer experience! They did not respond. I emailed them again, asking them to at least acknowledge that they had received my email. Nothing. Beware, this is not a furniture wholesaler, this is a junk pedlar.

Claudette and Itsik in BRAMPTON
Claudette and Itsik in BRAMPTON
5 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

Beds

We bought 2 beds, 1 of them being defective (cannot assemble) and the owner changed it twice. After the 2nd time, we asked for a refund as we needed a bed for my son. The owner declined to refund us (their customer policy does not give refunds), offered to changed it a 3rd time. I told him i could not wait for another week and run the risk to get a deffective item for the 3rd time. He said his policy was not to give refunds; i told him by law, if the product is misleading ,defective,in Ontario i can break the contract. He still declined to honour it, so we have no options left but to take him to Court and complain with the BBB. DO NOT BUY from them. Gary has no manners and was extremely rude to my wife and myself. We are going back to Big Box Retailer.

More about MY SLEEP

Retailer of Mattresses and all home furniture e. g. bed frames, dining sets, bar stools, coffee tables, futons, klik klaks, bedroom sets, ottomans, pillows, mattress protectors, benches etc.