ChemDry By Edward

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
NEPEAN ON K2G6J4

Reviews for ChemDry By Edward

Carpet Cleaning

My wife and I first gave ChemDry by Edward a chance about 4years ago and we've been using them since for our apartment cleaning.

Edward and Ruth are prompt in responding to inquiries about availability and quotes. For the quality of work completed by Edward (who is always professional and courteous), their prices are definitely a bargain! I am always satisfied with the work and I would recommend them to anyone at the drop of a hat!

Carpet and upholstery cleaning

Edward came to clean the carpets a few weeks ago. He was very responsive and timely for the quote inquiry and it was easy to set up an appnt. He arrived on time and prepared. He was courteous and laid out sheets where the machine and tubes laid so as not to dirty the hardwood floors. He was very patient and did a very through job - took almost 5 hours to get all the carpets and two couches and a rug cleaned. He did not cut corners even though it was hot on that particular day and my AC was not on yet. Carpets will be cleaned spotless! You will rest easy knowing that accumulated allergens and dirt are removed from your home environment. My sons have asthma, so this was important to my family. I even borrowed his spot cleaner and used it on a stain on my car upholstery. Very happy with the service and would definitely use Chem Dry by Edward again.

Thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate calling us if you need any assistance.

Great service and quality

As OttawaPropertyManager.com, I use Edward for all our rental unit services. He always provides the best price and best services. Very reliable, on-time and I have full confidence with his cleaning prior to tenants move in. Thanks Edward.

Thank you Ayhan. Please feel free contacting us if you need any help. Its always a pleasure working with you.

James in Ottawa
James in Ottawa

Carpet cleaning

Edward and his son came to clean two levels of carpeting and did a great job. We were so pleased that we sent him up the road to do my mothers place, who was equally impressed.

Thanks for the good job Edward, we highly recommend your service to anyone looking for clean carpets !

Thank you James it was a pleasure working for both of you. Please call us at any time if your need any of our services.

1 review Gatineau, QC

Carpet cleaning

If you are really interested in the wellbeing of your family, then I highly recommend using Chemdry by Edward. Your carpets will be cleaned spotless! You will rest easy knowing that accumulated allergens and dirt are removed from your home environment. The affordable price and professional service is a guaranteed.

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate it when we get some feed-back from our clients. Please feel free contacting us if you need any of our services.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Carpet and hard wood cleaning

Chemdry by Edward came to clean my carpets and hard wood floors. I was really impressed by their work. The carpets looked new and by the time they were done my hard wood floors looked amazing. They also give you a 30day warranty. I would not hesitate to refer them to my family and friends.

Thank you valued customer. Please feel free contacting ChemDry By Edward if you or your friends need our services.

Carpet upholstery cleaning

The technicians arrived on time and provided a
Proffessional service that included pre-inspection of the carpet and sofas to be cleaned. We will definetly use ChemDry By Edward service again & recommend our friends to them.

Thank you valued client.

Judy in Nepean
Judy in Nepean
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Carpet cleaning

This is the second time we called ChemDry and again, were really pleased with the results. Friendly, professional service and reasonable rates. They are our 'to go' company to help maintain our carpets.

Thank you for your compliments and do not hesitate to call us again.

Mike Ramia from Ottawa
Mike Ramia from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Carpet Cleaning

When selling my home I hired two carpet cleaners in fairly rapid succession. Of the two I was significantly happier with the level of service from the other carpet cleaning company. Chem Dry was a bit patchy in terms of getting in touch and making sure the cleaning would happen on time. The serviceman, assumably Edward, was pleasant but did not seem terribly thorough. He also seemed to have less firepower to go at the carpet with than the competitor. Overall, the work was okay but for the same price there are better options.

Please feel free contacting us again if you need our service.

Hannah downtown
Hannah downtown
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Carpet cleaning basement

I bought a groupon for carpet cleaning services from Edward. I was able to arrange for the cleaning very quickly and though Edward was late due to traffic issues, he did a great job. He also did something extra to compensate us for the wait. We are having Edward come back to clean our attic as well.

Thank you for your understanding and do not hesitate calling us again.