CBM Renovations

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Oakville ON L6M 5J2

Reviews for CBM Renovations

M.D i.

Complete home reno, kitchen, bath, living spaces

Excellent work from a top notch company. Honest, reliable, and always follow through on delivery. Keep this one in your rolodex!

Thank you for your review. It is always a great pleasure to work with customers like you.

Bathroom renovation

It was a pleasure having a dedicated craftsman tend to my 2 bathroom renos that were done on time and with precision. I will rehire for future work since this team treats the project as if it were their own home. Turned out better than we imagined! Polite, sincere, honest, everything you want in a contractor.

We always take proud of what we do. Thank you for your review.
CBM Renovations Team.

Jose Luis Perdigon in Oakville
Jose Luis Perdigon in Oakville

Car repair shop renovation

I have had the opportunity to hire Mani Arias from CBM Renovations to give my shop a complete renovation which was very much needed. I am very pleased with the professionalism and excellent work. He got it done within the frame time and estimate I was given. I'm very thankful for the quality and efficiency of the work done. I highly recommend CBM Renovations to anyone.

Thank you Jose.

CBM Renovations
1-844-8892726 647
Oakville
L6M 5J2

The more important for me is that the owner of the company is very honest, a great person and his work was good. He gave me a good price too.

Thank you Silvia, your review is very important for us, please tell others about our good service.

CBM Renovations Team

More about CBM Renovations

CBM RENOVATIONS INC. Fully licensed General contractor (Lic# 18003546) specializes in both residential and commercial projects. Our aim is to revolutionize the way the construction industry works by integrating technological advancements, expertise and experience. House / Office flips, Full home renovations, Additions, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Restaurants, Gyms, Labs/ Clinics, and ...