Angel Ridge Landscape Ltd

Landscape Contractors & Designers
9141 Shaughnessy St. VANCOUVER BC V6P6R4
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Vancouver  >  Angel Ridge Landscape Ltd

Reviews for Angel Ridge Landscape Ltd

4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Landscaping

Overpriced. Quote was high but I had heard good things about them so I thought I'd give them a try.
I wish I hadn't.
The gardeners were consistently late and took more coffee breaks than I thought people could handle.
Then the quote came in not a few dollars higher or even a few hundred, but several hundred - just shy of a thousand over a quote I was told was very accurate.
In all fairness they did do a good job, but it was not worth the money.

7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Landscaping Maintenance

Our strata uses Angel Ridge as our regular landscape firm. They are consistently over budget and our service has never improved. In three years the building has gone over budget in spend and the service level has decreased. They are always late and never prepared. The owners do not respond to or acknowledge emails of those owners who are not home during their visits but still need work done to the common property. We are told that if we need our trees pruned we must be home at the time they arrive - last year I tested this by working from home they day they were to show up, however they forgot their pruning shears and would have to come back the next day. We were charged for two visits and the next day I was not home, and although I explained the previous day what needed to be done - my tree was not pruned!

More about Angel Ridge Landscape Ltd

Since the beginning we had a vision. Our vision was to bring together artisans, craftspeople, horticulturalists and great builders to create the finest landscapes possible. After 22 years, our vision continues to deepen, broaden and expand. Today, we are solidly anchored in project management, landscape construction, landscape maintenance and green ...