DirectBuy Furnace Ltd.

23273 124 ave Maple Ridge BC V2X
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Maple Ridge  >  DirectBuy Furnace Ltd.

Reviews for DirectBuy Furnace Ltd.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Great job

Good job done, on time and in professional way
I appreciate there work
The estimated cost was more than the actual cost it was adjusted
I hope to work with them again soon

Thank you. Looking forward to doing business with you again

Lynn from Vancouver
Lynn from Vancouver
10 reviews Vancouver, BC

Installation of Heat Pump

I'm building a new house and needed a heat pump system. My husband selected Direct Buy Furnace to do the job and we're so glad we did. We dealth with Frank. He was professional, timely, and competitively priced. We told him we didn't want any bulkheads, as we have 9 ft ceilings, and he made it happen. I felt I could trust him and would recommend him to anyone.

Gunn Chow in Langley
Gunn Chow in Langley
6 reviews LANGLEY, BC

New Furnace

Our furnace was down last Winter when it was getting cold and I needed a replacement right away. DirectBuy, of many of its competitors, were able to promise me a new one installed within the shortest period of time. Their awesome service minimized my time in the cold. I am very happy with their service.

Thank you very much for the great review.

More about DirectBuy Furnace Ltd.

Full service HVAC co. providing home owners with the best products and servicing in Vancouver & the Lower Mainland areas. We are also a certified and qualified Home Depot Specialist/ Installer for their HVAC division and proudly service the Richmond, North Surrey, Port Coquitlam, and Burnaby Stores.