Direct Buy Furnace Ltd.

23273 124 ave Maple Ridge BC V2X

Reviews for Direct Buy Furnace Ltd.

Paul Anderson  in Coquitlam
Paul Anderson in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Furnace service

Had Nic from Direct Buy out service our furnace. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. I discussed air conditioning options and hot water tank replacement with him as well. When we decide to have this work done, I will be calling Direct Buy for a quote.
Paul Anderson
Coquitlam

George in Maple Ridge
George in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Install Trane Furnace and Tankless Hot Water On Demand

Efficient, knowledgeable and courteous. Explained how to operate both units ( furnace and tankless water system) and also showed maintenance procedures. Explained how to get assistance if there was a problem and provided contact numbers.

Thank you for the great review. We do our best to offer high quality products, and professional service. Feel free to reach out to us for any HVAC needs in the future.

Great job

Good job done, on time and in professional way
I appreciate there work
The estimated cost was more than the actual cost it was adjusted
I hope to work with them again soon

Thank you. Looking forward to doing business with you again

Lynn from Vancouver
Lynn from Vancouver
10 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Installation of Heat Pump

I'm building a new house and needed a heat pump system. My husband selected Direct Buy Furnace to do the job and we're so glad we did. We dealth with Frank. He was professional, timely, and competitively priced. We told him we didn't want any bulkheads, as we have 9 ft ceilings, and he made it happen. I felt I could trust him and would recommend him to anyone.

Gunn Chow in Langley
Gunn Chow in Langley
6 reviews LANGLEY, BC

New Furnace

Our furnace was down last Winter when it was getting cold and I needed a replacement right away. DirectBuy, of many of its competitors, were able to promise me a new one installed within the shortest period of time. Their awesome service minimized my time in the cold. I am very happy with their service.

Thank you very much for the great review.

More about Direct Buy Furnace Ltd.

Full service HVAC co. providing home owners with the best products and servicing in Vancouver & the Lower Mainland areas. We are also a certified and qualified Home Depot Specialist/Installer for their HVAC division and proudly service the Richmond, North Surrey, Port Coquitlam, and Burnaby Stores.