McManus Enterprises

Reviews for McManus Enterprises

Tim in Brampton
Tim in Brampton

Additional story

Hands down, best contractors I have ever worked with! Not only were their prices unbeatable, but you can tell from their work that they are very experienced and have been in the industry for a long time. Having said that, their work isn't old fashioned and outdated, their ideas are fresh and relevant. I agree with James about their attention to detail. These men know what they are doing! This was a very big job that they were actually able to finish early, unlike most contractors I have worked with that always have to push back the finish dates of projects. I strongly recommend McManus Enterprises to anyone that is in need of a contractor for any kind of work. With their low prices, strong work ethic, and passion for the trade, you can't go wrong! I have had nothing but amazing compliments from friends, family and neighbors about their work on my home. I already have them booked for another job. They really are "hidden gems" in an industry full of scammers and money grabbers. Truly an exceptional group of hardworking, dedicated men. Thank you McManus Enterprises for a job well done!

James in Brampton
James in Brampton

Custom Trim and Crown Moulding

I would like to thank Danny and the workers of McManus Enterprises for a job well done. All of the employees conducted themselves in a professional manner and were very easy to deal with and trustworthy.

Their attention to detail as well as the the timeline from start to finish was second to none.

I truly believe that this guy and his company are a dying breed of actual "professional" contractors.

I would recommend Danny and his company McManus Enterprises.

Evelyn in Mississauga
Evelyn in Mississauga

second story addition and first floor renovation

McManus Enterprises
905.456.9313
Brampton
L6V2H6

Complete scammer, took on a job he wasn't experienced to do. I wouldn't know were to start...ripped me offer over 100,000. He took 170,000 and only built the frame, which had to be corrected. The part of the job done was not as per our contract. He had no clue and seemed drunk on the job. Beer cans and hunders of cigarette butts all over the job site. Nasty... nasty piece of work. Stay clear of this one. Yes I am a trusting i*iot!! He had built the second story without engineered drawning when he found out that the second story needed to be ancored to the mainframe he wanted to increase his price and when I refused to pay more for his error he walked of the job. I would sue him but he has nothing. I put it down to an expensive lesson. All I can do is warn others to stay clear of this contractor.

Looking for Builders pros in Brampton?