The Clean Team

EDMONTON AB T5A0P7

Reviews for The Clean Team

Candy from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

This lady also runs a day home from her house. She leaves the kids with her husband and is dishonest about how her house runs. She is ripping off families all over the place. They are not afraid to have full yelling matches with parents in front of the little kids. We just hope that no one else gives money for a service that is not safe.

LARYSA from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Received broken video camera 5 weeks after ordering. Sent 5 e-mails to the customer service and got nothing in return. Please, never buy anything from them - just waist of time and you will never get your money back.

Christy  in St. albert
1 review ST. ALBERT, AB

I have been trying every week for the last year to use this coupon. I tried to leave message but voicemail is full or they hang up on me when I call. I have contacted deal find on this matter will wait to see what they have to say.

Barbara Baldock in Sherwood park
1 review SHERWOOD PARK, AB

What a waste of time, money and resources. I purchased their services from dealfind, calld tried to make an appointment and got one for 5 months later for which one on one showed up orcalled. Made another one for January in September but once again no sound from them...I am not happy, what a rip off

Karin in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

I tried several times to get ahold of the Clean Team. They did not return my phone calls and the couple of times I did get a hold of someone THEY HUNG UP ON ME. What type of service is that. As soon as I said I wanted to book an appointment with my Dealfind voucher I heard a click. What kind of company is this? I have contacted Dealfind several times trying to request a refund and so far no luck. I followed up with them again today since it has been over a week since they have been looking into this for me. Really, why does it take them so long to refund? Not sure I will ever purchase another dealfind voucher again. What a scam!

Update: After back and forth via e-mail with dealfind via e-mail, I gave them a call and got a refund. Thanks dealfind. I encouarge anyone else who is having problems with the Clean Team to call Dealfind and request a refund.

Anisha in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Like all the othere these people never showed up to our house twice, First time I took time off work and they told me no one was home and the girls took a pic of the house and left. When I asked for the pic with the time and details I was not provided one. Later the same person told me a completely different story. From aug they made an apt for december and no show again, and when I call they tell me that it is impossible that we gave u this date as we are working in a different aream. they had no apt schedule to refer back to and asked me to call on monday well now they just keep ignoring my call. I will like everyone to report them to better business bureau. This is completely unacceptable..

Maggie in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

My story is similar to people's here. I've lodged a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and encourage you to do the same. I bought my coupons through Dealticker and they are not willing to issue a refund. It looks like the Clean Team is scamming several discount companies.

Kim in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

I purchased this voucher in April and made an appointment for August (they were booked that far in advance) and then they no showed. When I got a hold of them I was promised they would come out that week to make up for it and was told to call in on Monday to rebook. Upon calling on Monday I got a different story from the very same lady I talked to on Friday and told I could either rebook for October or ask for my money back. She didn't even have any recalection of our conversation only from a couple days prior.. I had already waited from April to the end of Aug to get an appointment, then went through the hassle of a no show. Now you think I am gonna wait until Oct so you can no show me again..I don't think so! She made it very clear she didn't care about the voucher people and dissed Dealfind. The whole point of doing one of these is to build up your clientele by showing how good you and your company is...

Edmsarah in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Like many other reviewers, I bought a voucher for 4 hours of cleaning through dealfind in April. I started contacting this company in June, no return call. Called in July, their message stated that they were closed for the month of July and not to leave any messages as they would not be returned. Called August 2nd, Left a message, Called the 8th and finally talked to someone. Her staff quit, she has no one to clean so she can't book me in. She is interviewing someone on the weekend so, call back monday and she will book me in for their soonest appointment (currently October)
Called back Monday, voicemail full. Contacted dealfind and they told me to be patient and leave another message when the voicemail was cleared out, "they have a high volume of calls due to the popularity of the deal but they will get to you." Left a message, waited a week. No return call. Contacted dealfind again, they will leave a message on my behalf.

One more week has gone by and still no call back and dealfind does not appear to be to keen on returning my money. Nice.

Nicole in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I also signed up for this deal on Dealfind... I have been trying since April to get a hold of someone and either the answering machine is full or the lady that answers tells me to call back. She was penciling me in for a specific date, but I needed to call back so she could put it in her book. I called back, no answer, voice mail full. Called again, left message, no one called back. Called back again, voice mail full. Called again voice mail full. Called again, no answer. Called again, she answered - attempted to ask about my appointment, she knew nothing. Told me she answers on average 150 calls per day... really? wow... (apparently needs to return some calls so each person is not calling her 30 times a day... ). She told me that she personally would look into it and call me back. She never called... so I called back. She was rude, told me to shut up, and ended up telling me to get my money back then - and hung up on me. I contacted dealfind, they were Great - they are sending me the paperwork for the refund today. I would never recommend this company to anyone - ever. And I especially hope that Dealfind does not make this "deal" again....