CRCS DKI

Carlos in Whitby
Carlos in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

poor customer service

Poor customer service! They were referred to me by my insurance company on my very first claim (may 2018). It took them 1 week to get someone to look at my roof (not do repairs). They did the assessment of the damage and the project manager Bryan NEVER reached out to me about signing off, contracting them and get the necessary repairs done. I received the payment from my insurance company and CRCS is now telling me that I am now considered "private work" and cannot work with me. I asked what the earliest would be, she said october 2018 but even then, they were reluctant to take on my job. I do not understand their business acumen. Poor service on all of their ends. It is nearly impossible to get in touch with anyone at the company and they make you feel like a burden on the phone. Find another company that will want and appreciate your business.

Steve Goulding in Bowmanville
Steve Goulding in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Flood repair and basement refinishing

Brian Kelly and the team at CRCS Oshawa did an amazing job on our basement repair. Brian went over and above when they found additional issues while I was out of the country on business. He stepped up and contacted a foundation repair company and had it repaired immediately! Jeremy and his crew were outstanding! we 100% recommend this top notch, professional organization for your repairs!

Thanks for the review Steve, and enjoy your new finished basement :)

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Flood

We had a flood in our basement, and called CRCS to guide us through this situation, as we had no idea where to begin. They were so helpful. They were prompt, provided excellent customer service, and did an amazing job! We would highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Basement flood

We had a leak in our basement and I had CRCS come and take a look. They gave me all the info I needed to rectify the problem. They were very professional and easy to deal with. Will definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Water Damage in flooded basement

Terrible. Don't trust them. They did half the cleanup job, leaving soiled bags of debris and water damaged boxes. Now we have mold. They came in all happy to help, did a half assed job, then abandoned us, and didn't even return phone calls. Had to have my insurance agent intervene to get a response. DO NOT CALL THEM!!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience. We have dismissed the employees on this project. You are not an isolated case as we found these employees to be dishonest on several fronts. Our sincere apologies, as this is not the way we normally conduct business.

RONOEL, PICKERING
RONOEL, PICKERING
1 review Pickering, ON

ROOF RESTORATION

HAD SHINGLES BLOWN OFF BY HIGH WINDS IN 2013/14. ORIGINAL ROOFER USED A 'PATCH' JOB, SHINGLES DID NOT MATCH ORIGINAL ROOF JOB THEY DID. PLUS, THEY DID NOT REPLY TO OUR NUMEROUS PHONE CALLS AS TO OUR DIS-SATISFACTION.

OUR INSURANCE REFERRED US TO CRCS DKI - DAMAGE DONE BY FIRE, WATER OR WIND.

THEY WERE ON OUR ROOF WITHIN 48 HRS. INSPECTING THE DAMAGE AND 'PATCH JOB' DONE BY THE PREVIOUS ROOFERS.

THEY DID A THOROUGH AND EXCELLENT REPLACEMENT OF OUR LOST TILES. THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO OUR AMAZEMENT AND EXTREME SATISFACTION.

WE ARE SO HAPPY & SATISFIED WITH THEIR EXCELLENT SERVICE THAT WE ARE HAVING THEM DO ANOTHER JOB FOR US THIS SUMMER.

WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND 'CRCS DKI' TO ANYONE THAT NEEDED THEIR EXPERTISE & EXCELLENT WORK ETHICS.

Holly M from Ajax
Holly M from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Burst pipe in basement

After the cold winter the frost free faucet we had professionally installed last summer cracked between the walls and when we used the faucet outside the water leaked into our newly renovated basement bedroom. We didn't notice it right away and the lower portion of the drywall, baseboards and floor were ruined and mold had begun to grow. CRCSDKI was recommended by our insurance company and they came over very quickly to assess the situation. Once it was determined that mold was involved, they sent a crew over within a couple of hours to begin the drying process. From that point on they communicated with us every stage of the process and always met the time frames given. We were very impressed with the end result. Thank you for looking after us, CRCSDKI.

Cliff Hollman from Oshawa
Cliff Hollman from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

water damage

Following a recent heavy rain, we had two rooms damaged by water! CRCS DKI responded quickly to our request for assistance. We found the works and company to be very professional and proficient in their work. We were very pleased with everything done when the work was completed!

Hi Cliff, Thank you very much for the taking the time to post a review - much appreciated!

Diane B. from Whitby
Diane B. from Whitby
1 review Oshawa, ON

Kitchen Repairs

After our small kitchen fire our insurance provided suggested “CRCS DKI” to handle all the repairs. The magnitude of staff they had on hand had made the whole service quick and easy.

Thank you for the feed back - much appreciated.

More about CRCS DKI

CRCS DKI is a full-service disaster recovery, remediation and repair provider. We are proud to service Durham Region and the surrounding areas since 1979. Over 35, 000 homes and business RESTORED • Water Damage Restoration • Fire and Smoke Damage • Asbestos Removal • Mould Removal • Wind Damage • ...
Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Oshawa?