Drywall Repairman

Reviews for Drywall Repairman

Susan Sanju from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Assisted Review

Stavros came and painted my house and I was amazed at how fast and professional he and his crew were. Very polite and professional as well. I am sure his good work helped me sell my home.

Thanks for recommending Drywall Repairman and we appreciate your business Susan, Thanks from http://drywallrepairman.com

Devni De Silva from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Assisted Review

We hired Drywall Repairman because they seemed very professional and their quote was market value. We were amazed at how they finished on time and the workmanship was exceptional and we are very happy.

Thank you Devni for your review of Drywall Repairman and Crew. We also appreciate the work and look forward to the next project. Thanks

Mike P.
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Assisted Review

I have been using Drywall Repairman for my drywall and texture repairs recently and have been really impressed by the whole package STavros brings. He's a one stop shop for these types of jobs, a rare thing these days. If you want those ugly stains to be gone on your textured ceiling, call Stavros

Thanks Mike, we appreciate working with Falcon Bay Construction, especially the way yo run your jobs. Thanks from me personally. http://drywallrepairman.com/ appreciates you as well. Thanks

Marisol West from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

After googling and contacting ceiling repair people to no success, I finally stumbled upon Stavros. He actually answered his phone! He came over, giving us an honest estimate. Not wanting to rush he gave us a specific time and date. We were more than pleased with his work, his professional attitude. We will definitely be contacting him on future projects. Thanks again!

Thank Marisol for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you guys and thanks for your prompt payment. Always appreciated from Drywall Repairman in Vancouver BC....Thanks

Stu & Mo from Vancouver
1 review Coquitlam, BC

We hired Drywall Repairman for a huge job on a room in our home and it was an absolutely fantastic experience. He’s really fussy with great attention to detail. Really nice guy to work with, very professional and with a fantastic eye for detail. In our opinion he really can’t be beat.

Great to be of service: http://drywallrepairman.com/water-damage-vancouver-ceiling-drywall-installation-and-repair/

Chris L from Vancouver
1 review University Endowment Area, BC

I hired Drywall Repairman to do some drywall repair and finishing and it was a really good experience overall. They were very professional and did excellent work while staying within my budget and timeline expectations.

Richard Graham from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

I telephoned Stavros when one of my customers had a water leak
in their basement. The repair was quite large and was above my capabilities. Stavros came in and gave me a very competitive quote and the repair was seamless. A true professional. Thanks Stavros

Thanks Richard. We at Drywall Repairman in Vancouver BC really enjoy working with Lion's Gate Painting as well. Thanks from - http://drywallrepairman.com

Mr. & Mrs. Brunotte
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

We called Stavros twice, first to repair drywall damaged while removing tile baseboards. He repaired the wall, installed wooden baseboards and painted the area to match existing. We were so impressed by his work we called him again when we had a basement remodel to do. Stavros came in to bare stud walls and finished framing, installed drywall & ceiling and painted the area. One huge bonus was the remodel of the fireplace that we were not even thinking about. The finished project looks great and we could not be happier with Stavros, his workers and the quality of the job. He was very accomodating to our schedule and requests. I would highly recommend him and will call him first next time we are planning a project.

I'm so glad everyone like the Venetian plaster. Drywall Repairman in Vancouver BC really appreciates the work you guys give us. Thanks a lot. See you on the next one.

Jag from Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

I contacted several companies to enquire about getting some work done to my home. Drywall Repairman was one of the first to respond back. The owner (Stavros) was very polite and asked to take some pictures and attach them to a detailed email of what work I would like done. He got back to me the same day with the quote. He was very competative with the quote and, given his website had many before/after pictues, and video testimonials, I felt most comfortable in booking the job with him. Stavaros quickly realized that there was a miscommunication in the email I sent him, thus effecting the quote. He was very honest and explained what had happened, and apologized for the situation at hand. He then took customer service to a whole new level by saying that he would not only honour the original quote, but beat it as well. To me, that tells you how far Stavros will go to completely satisfy the customer. He showed up a couple of days later and started the job. He was polite and very professional, was very clean on the jobsite, and is really good at what he does. The drywall repair was excellent and I could not even tell where the reapair was done on the popcorn ceiling! The crown molding was installed with great care, and the painting completed the job... finally making my home feel like a home again. There are not that many people out there that would do what Stavros did. We really need to support honest, hardworking tradesman, and the companies they run. I am still blown away about the excellent customer service and quality of work I received from Stavros. Job well done Drywall Repairman!

Thank you Jag for the good review of Drywall Repairman. Sometimes it's not about the money. Thanks again

Adam Clark from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

I am a general contractor. I was referred to Stavros by another contractor. I was amazed and astonished by the professionalism Stavros and his team displayed. They were fast and the work was amazing. I have never seen anyone blend and repair textured ceilings as Stavros did and continues to do. I continue to use his services. Years later he has only impressed me and my customers.

Thanks Adam for your good review of our popcorn ceiling repair and drywall repair work on your many jobs. We at http://drywallrepairman.com appreciate your business and professionalism. Thanks again.

More about Drywall Repairman

Full Service Drywall Installation, Repair & Painting Company. Our list of services include drywall repair, installation, popcorn ceiling repair as well as trim installation. Our fully qualified tradesmen are professional, courteous and clean. We are sure you will enjoy working with us as so many other have. Please visit our YouTube™ Channel ( http://www.youtube.com/user/drywallrepairman ) and listen to the many video testimonials our happy customer were more than happy to give. You can also send us specifications of your project by filling in our online form - http://drywallrepairman.com/contact-us/