Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Vaughan ON L4H 1H6
Garage Doors & Hardware
Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 6 timesBest of 2019winner 6 times

Reviews for Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

WP in Vaughan
WP in Vaughan

Replace garage doors

We were looking to change our 18-year old garage doors and garage door openers but we could not decide on the color. Chris was very patient and helped us pick the right color with matching color weather stripping and capping. Chris is very professional and we are extremely happy with his work. We would definitely recommend him to all our friends and neighbours who are looking to replace their garage doors. Chris, we are more than 100% satisfied with your work. Thanks again!

Thomas in Brampton
Thomas in Brampton

Garage Door Repair

Amazing job AGAIN by Chris. Had to replace a single torsion spring for a 8x7 door. Came on time and was efficient in his work. Could not ask for more. Thank You Chris.

David
David

Garage Door

After spending over year renovating our home and dealing with numerous contractors, I can confidently recommend Chris and his Company. They were professional throughout the process and were competitive from a cost standpoint. The quality of the garage door was second to none. Needless to say, our Family will continue to use Easy Access for any future projects.

Veronica  in Toronto
Veronica in Toronto

Garage Door Installation

Chris and his team were friendly, professional and did a great job installing my new garage door and opener.

Overall the whole experience from the beginning to the end was very easy - the quote was reasonably priced and competitive, then the turn around time was amazing (under 2 weeks)! When Chris arrived he helped me clear garage and move items to the side of my house (my garage was super cluttered!!! don't judge! ) and then he took his time to take apart my old door and install new door and motor! This was a peaceful process considering rocky start as my son drove into the garage!!! Thanks Easy Access Garage Doors for making me smile and not breaking my pocket!

Todd B. in Vaughan
Todd B. in Vaughan

Installation + over and above

Garage doors & openers are expensive, so I did my due diligence and requested quotes from 3 different suppliers. As expected, prices were all about the same, so nobody had a real price advantage. It really came down to a feel about the person who came to do the quote.

I was being a bit of a pain with a specific requirement that I had for the openers. Chris had an idea, went the extra mile and made it happen. So I got exactly what I wanted and the installation not only looks great, but works great - super quiet and super smooth. Chris is a dealer for Garaga and the quality of these doors is outstanding.

Very happy with my choice and I would highly recommend Easy Access Garage Doors to anybody who is looking for a clean, quality installation.

Tina M. from Thornhill
Tina M. from Thornhill

Garage Door Spring Replacement

Chris is very professional, skilled and knowledgeable on everything about garage doors. He took great lengths to explain to me my options and how his recommendations will benefit us and save us more money in the long run. I highly recommend this company.

Meredith in Toronto
Meredith in Toronto

Garage Door Repair

Great, efficient, and trustworthy service. Chris was able to repair my garage door opener within two days of contacting him. Instead of replacing the entire unit, Chris was able to fix my existing unit for a fraction of the cost.

Alex
Alex

Replace broken spring and install garage opener

Extremely happy with the service. Communication from beginning was very clear and detailed. I called for a quote and after sending a picture, Chris gave me a complete description of work needed and cost of parts and labour. I indicated I'd like to purchase my own choice of garage opener and they are completely okay with that and even made recommendation for which brand to buy. They came next day and did a fantastic job, replaced the spring and installed the opener. They even replaced two botched rollers for free. Cost was exactly as pre-quoted, no hidden fees or surprises.

Overall very happy with the work done and I'll definitely call them up again for future garage door works.

Ching in Richmond Hill
Ching in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repair Garage Door

3 months ago, I accidentally hit the garage door when backing out from the garage. I called a few places and all recommended replacing the entire door. The problem is we have double garage, so we have to replace both doors when another door is still working properly.

I kept looking and found this company on HomeStars. I contacted Chris, he gave me the option to install struts on the damage panels and this will allow the door the work.

The door is still working as of today. We are very happy with their work and will use them again in the future.

Mike
Mike

Replacement Single door

My garage door spring broke but was 20 years old so I figured I get a new door. Got a few quotes and Chris's quote was very competitive on a high quality Garaga door.

Chris and his team did nice clean work. He is also very trustworthy and quick to respond to any questions. His estimated time was bang on. Would highly recommend.

More about Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Access Garage Doors Installs and Services all types of Overhead Garage Doors and Openers. All pricing is upfront, All Services and Installations come with Warranty.

Our services include: Replacing Garage Doors and Openers, Torsion Springs, broken Cables, Stripped Gears and Sprockets, Quieting down noisy Doors and Openers for bedrooms above, and many more.

There are no subcontractors or commssions to worry about.

We only use the best quality in Products and Materials, and give the best Warranties around. We stand by our Service.