Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Vaughan ON L4H 1H6
Garage Doors & Hardware
Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 6 timesBest of 2019winner 6 times

Reviews for Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

S. Singh
S. Singh

New Garage Doors and LiftMaster Openers

I called Chris for a quote for the complete replacement of my two garage doors (including the openers, tracks, keypads etc.)
I requested quotes for different types of garage door to help me make the right decision. Chris provided written quotes for all and advised on the best options available for each.

I also asked about aluminiun capping for the garage door frames, a service that Chris was able to provide and include aswell.

I found Chris very responsive to my phone calls, emails, and kept me informed during the whole process from hiring to installation.

On the day of the installation, Chris arrived with his team and got straight to work.

The work was carried out very professionally and I am very satisfied with the finished product. The aluminium capped frames and the garage door colors match perfectly. My new Liftmaster openers are now WiFi enabled and I'm able to control them from my phone and receive notifications.

The new garage doors definitely add to the curb appeal at the front of my home.

I am glad I chose Easy Access Garage Doors again to do this work and I highly recommend their services if you are looking for garage door replacement or service.

Carla
Carla

Lift Master Install

I have been using this company for years. Whatever my garage door needs are, this is the group I call. They show up when the say they will, extremely neat, clean, detail oriented and professional. A real pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.

new garage door

It was excellent service, from quote and help with suggestions to installation. Chris did doors for two of my neighbours and I decided based on their recommendation to go with him. Quality off door and installation was exceptional. Everything was on time as agreed. Strongly recommended.

Joe in Richmond Hill
Joe in Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage Spring Repair

The spring on our door broke over the weekend - Chris responded promptly and came out first thing Monday morning. The door is working perfectly again, very happy with the service.

Garage Door Opener Replacement

I contacted Easy Access about my very old Liftmaster which the motor was overheating and forced my garage door to get stuck halfway or wouldnt even open sometimes. They responded to me quickly and were at my home the following day. New track/chain installed, opener & replaced my outdoor keypad which did not work before. Work was completed well under an hour. Thanks again

PS  in Brampton
PS in Brampton

Great work!

Chris provided excellent service with installation of a garage door opener. He and Andrew came on Monday to assess the situation and returned promptly on Thursday to do the work. It was done in less than an hour and Chris explained how it all worked and set up our remotes. He is very professional and personable.

John  Brampton
John Brampton

GARAGE DOOR OPENER REPAIR

Chris and his brother did an excellent job repairing the gears on my garage door opener. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing garage door repairs. I will certainly use them again in the future.

WP in Vaughan
WP in Vaughan

Replace garage doors

We were looking to change our 18-year old garage doors and garage door openers but we could not decide on the color. Chris was very patient and helped us pick the right color with matching color weather stripping and capping. Chris is very professional and we are extremely happy with his work. We would definitely recommend him to all our friends and neighbours who are looking to replace their garage doors. Chris, we are more than 100% satisfied with your work. Thanks again!

Thomas in Brampton
Thomas in Brampton

Garage Door Repair

Amazing job AGAIN by Chris. Had to replace a single torsion spring for a 8x7 door. Came on time and was efficient in his work. Could not ask for more. Thank You Chris.

David
David

Garage Door

After spending over year renovating our home and dealing with numerous contractors, I can confidently recommend Chris and his Company. They were professional throughout the process and were competitive from a cost standpoint. The quality of the garage door was second to none. Needless to say, our Family will continue to use Easy Access for any future projects.

More about Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Access Garage Doors Installs and Services all types of Overhead Garage Doors and Openers. All pricing is upfront, All Services and Installations come with Warranty.

Our services include: Replacing Garage Doors and Openers, Torsion Springs, broken Cables, Stripped Gears and Sprockets, Quieting down noisy Doors and Openers for bedrooms above, and many more.

There are no subcontractors or commssions to worry about.

We only use the best quality in Products and Materials, and give the best Warranties around. We stand by our Service.