Starr Door and Window Co.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
SCARBOROUGH ON M1P2X9

Reviews for Starr Door and Window Co.

Pauline in Toronto

All of the staff at Starr were very helpful, friendly and patient with someone who knows nothing about windows.
We had two older windows with broken cranks. If we wanted to use them, we had to push them open and then push them close from the outside. We had asked another window company and their service people didn't think you could replace just the crank.
I took the part into Starr and they had the parts in stock. Now we can use the windows again.
Thanks!
I would highly recommend them.

Celtic1967 in Toronto

My screen door kept coming off the runners someone came and quoted me $450 to replace the door. Instead I took it to Starr windows and the owner Rick showed me how to adjust the wheels. It works perfectly now. Rick refused to accept any payment. What a gentleman. Brian Smyth Don Mills

Don in Coldwater Ontario
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

From visiting there show room to installing the last window the job went smoothly,its now been 10 yers and the windows look as new as the day they went in. I would highly recommend them when you want the job done right.