Formerly OVMF

Reviews for Premiere Trim

jbrown33 in Goulbourn
jbrown33 in Goulbourn
1 review Ottawa, ON

Awesome job on hardwood installation

Steve and Bernie were recommended to us by our realtor. We hired them to install hardwood in an office area of our home. Our existing flooring in the rest of the house is no longer available, so we were concerned about getting a good match. The wood colour is perfect, and the job was done meticulously! The house was left neat and clean! I would highly recommend Premier Trim for your hardwood needs! I'll be having them back to install two more bedrooms, and then our home will be completely hardwood and tile! No more carpets!!!

Thank you Janet for the kind words. I'm glad that we were able to find you a good colour match to your existing 5" Red Oak floors. We are looking forward to when we return to complete the rest of your house.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Refinish main floor

The crew from Premier Trim were fantastic.

The job was to essentially fix pet damage on the floor. The job turned out to be bigger than I had thought.

Bernie was patient and through with the explanation as to the scope of the job. The willingness to work within my timeline was amazing. The crew made short work of the project and the results are outstanding.

The true question is always, would you recommend them? I would without reservation.

If you need flooring done call Steve or Bernie. They will treat you fairly and the results will be spectacular.

Thanks for the kind words Mark, and thank you for having everything ready for us and for quickly getting answers to any questions that we had. A pleasure to work for.

Jane in Ottawa East
Jane in Ottawa East

Hardwood refinishing

Premier Trim refinished our basement stair treads and 28-year old hardwood living room floor, (250 sq. ft.) and the replacement of the heat registers with inset registers. Steve made samples of the stains we considered so we could make a final choice. He finished the job by
Bernie, Steve, “Herbie”, and Phil were very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. They arrived promptly each day and finished the job on schedule, even with all the snow and ice this February. They contained the dust very well and were respectful / friendly. The result exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Premier Trim (formerly OVMF).

Thank you Jane for the kind words, and thank you for always having coffee ready for the boys. It was greatly appreciated!! It was a pleasure having worked for you.

kristinjcorbett
kristinjcorbett
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Red Oak Hardwood Floor Re-fininshing

We recently moved into a new (older) home with hardwood floors that were badly in need of some TLC. The staircase and one bedroom were carpeted, and other sections were discoloured from years of hiding under rugs or furniture, or else being exposed to direct sunlight. There were also some large sections of floor with gaps between the hardwood, and the wood had turned a very distinct orange colour. Bernie and Steve and their team were phenomenal, and they completely transformed our new living space. The floors were re-finished on two floors, including our staircase (...and this includes fixing and painting the risers). We sought their advice early-on about staining the red oak a natural-looking colour, but hinting more brown than red. This was achieved brilliantly. Both Bernie and Steve were fantastic to coordinate with, and the job was completed on-time and to budget with no drama or inconvenience to us as the new homeowners. They were professional, communicative, paid enormous attention to detail, and very reliable. They really went above and beyond. I would highly recommend contacting them for your flooring needs, as I will certainly do so in future if needed!

Thank you Kristin for the glowing review. We look forward to working for you again in the future should you need us.

Private User reviews Kemptville, ON

Hardwood Floor Refinishing

Premier Trim refinished our 20-year old hardwood floor, including six stairs and the replacement of the heat registers with inset registers (thank you Steve for that suggestion!).
Bernie, Steve, “Herbie”, and Phil were very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. They arrived promptly each day and finished the job ahead of schedule.
They contained the dust very well within the room that they were working in – a challenge as our house is open-concept. When the dog scratched the floor two days later, Steve immediately returned and fixed the scratch – perfectly.
The result exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Premier Trim (formerly OVMF).

Thank you for your business and the review.

C. Snider in Arnprior
C. Snider in Arnprior
1 review Arnprior, ON

Hardwood Floor Refinished

Very professional company. They showed up promptly and finished in the time specified. They guys were all very courteous and friendly. They protected the rest of my home and contained the dust within the room they were working in. Very satisfied with the end result.

Thank you for your business and the review.

Chantele in Ottawa
Chantele in Ottawa
1 review Braeside, ON

Absolutely stunning & perfectly done

Excellent customer service, professional, the floors are far above and beyond our expectations. We are over the moon with how it turned out in our living/dining room and we would recommend Bernie to everyone.

Thank you for your business and the review Chantele.

Jerry Sparling in Braeside
Jerry Sparling in Braeside
1 review Braeside, ON

Hardware Floor Installation

This is the second time I hired Bernie to install hardware flooring . And once again what a great job he did. He is a very professional individual and his workmanship is excellent. I would recommend that anyone who needs hardware flooring installed, call him, and you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for your business and the review Jerry.

Stefan in Ottawa
Stefan in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Hardwood floor installation in kitchen

Bernie, Steve and team did a nice job installing a pre-finished ash wood floor which I purchased from a flooring company. I was scheduled quickly after receiving the quote. I was very happy with the installation and how the team left the site and I feel that the cost was good value.

Thank you for your business and the review Stefan.

Shawn in Ottawa
Shawn in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Luxury vinyl plank install

Hired Bernie and his crew to install luxury vinyl plank in 2 basement bedrooms and a hallway and couldn't be happier how the floors turned out. Bernie was able to work around my schedule and completed the job extremely fast. Price was excellent and I would recommend them to everyone. Will definitely be using them again.

Thank you for your business and the review Shawn.

Bernie

More about Premiere Trim

Ottawa Valley Hardwood Flooring provides new hardwood floor and engineering flooring installation throughout the Ottawa Valley.

We provide quality flooring specializing in hardwood flooring installation, hardwood floor repairs, as well as engineered hardwood floors including stairs and railings.

We can help you select and provide hardwood as well as install flooring you have selected.

We pride ourselves on offering very high quality hardwood flooring to the Ottawa area, and high quality hardwood flooring services at competitive rates.

Our rates are among the lowest in the area because of our low overhead costs. We are a family owned and operated company. Ottawa Valley Flooring brings years of experience to the table, as well as maintaining High Standards, Strong Work Ethics, Reliability, and High Quality.

Other services we provide: