Premiere Trim

Jeanne S. from Ottawa
Jeanne S. from Ottawa
5 reviews Osgoode, ON

Bamboo floor repair

My new bamboo flooring was separating quite a bit so I called Bernie (he did not do the initial installation). He came to look at it the next day, determined the best fix, and was back a few days later to do the repair. My house was for sale and Bernie understood the urgency to get the repairs done. He put a rush order on the piece required, and the job was completed in less than a week from the time I initially contacted him. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone needing floors installed or repaired!

Hello Jeanne
Thank you for taking the time and writing a review about me . I'm happy that the bamboo transition and the repairs work out well.
Bernie
Ottawa Valley Maintenance &Flooring

Vern Brownlee from Ottawa
Vern Brownlee from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

install sand and finish oak flooring

Bernie installed 400 square feet of unfinished oak flooring. The material was great quality and the installation was perfect. He then sanded the newly installed oak as well as 600 square feet of existing oak flooring that was installed 20 years ago.Bernie then stained and finished the 1000 square feet and it turned out great . The sanding produced minimal dust .The old and new flooring matched perfectly. Great job Bernie.

Thank you for the review Vern .
From Bernie and Steve

Devon and Carol from Ottawa
Devon and Carol from Ottawa
6 reviews , SK

New Hardwood Floors

Bernie and Adrian are a great team to deal with, they are very professiional and do superior work. When I first met Bernie I knew I had selected the right complany to replace my Hardwood floors. Great work, good price, and very satisfying.

Thank you for the review . I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with your floor. It's certainly better than walking on your old squeaking floor.

Bela & Agnes Toth in Manotick
Bela & Agnes Toth in Manotick
1 review MANOTICK, ON

Hardwood flooring

The quality of materials and workmanship was excellent. The material was delivered promptly and on time and the installation was very professionally done. We had done a lot of research and OVMF's price was the best we had been offered. They were very well worth the price! In fact, we are so pleased that we have decided to have additional work undertaken by them and we'd be more than happy to recommend them to everyone.

Fred Woods in Orleans
Fred Woods in Orleans
1 review ORL, ON

Flooring

Our preliminay meeting left me with an impression of a company that was organized.
Our knowledge of flooring was limited at best, and Bernie left us with samples to take home. After a week of deliberation, we had a couple of choices which Bernie helped navigate us to the perfect fit.
To be on the safe side, we got multiple quotes and all quotes were within a few dollars of each other.
Bernie had a game plan and his scheduling was really close, despite the fact that once the job started, we threw in some extra work.
Bernie showed up on time every morning and communincated the day plan and reviewed the previous day's work.
We were very impressed with the personable employees that were always curtious.
These guys cleaned up everyday, so that my family could live and use every room of the house. They were able to keep the dust to a minimum.
The final product shines and makes us very proud of our house and we would not hesitate to recommend OVMF for any home installation Thank-you Bernie

Byron Landry in Orleans
Byron Landry in Orleans
1 review ORL, ON

Hardwood Flooring Installation

Bernie and his team were on time every day and paid attention to detail in the installation of our new hardwood floors. Their workmanship was top notch and we would not hesitate to recommend their services to those who are considering hardwood flooring installation. Good job guys!

Guy Martin in Gloucester
Guy Martin in Gloucester
1 review GLOUCESTER, ON

hardwood flooring installation

I was in a bind. I kind of fancied myself an accomplished handyman. I built my own shed and deck from scratch. Hardwood flooring should be no problems. I was replacing the floor in both the kitchen and adjoining family room. Boy, did I get my reality check. After 2 days of prepwork, I finally started on the wood. After 3 days of backbraking work, I had only 1/4 done. I realized I was in over my head. I decided to call in the pros. I googled "Hardwood Floor installer Ottawa" and got Bernie's web site. I called him and he arrived exactly when he said he would. He gave me a very fair estimate and I hired him on the spot. His crew finished the job in a day. It was perfect. He was able to accomodate me when I was in a tough spot and did not take advantage of my situtation. He is a man that can be trusted and he does what he says he's going to do. I am totally comfortable in recommending Bernie Begin and his crew to anyone.

More about Premiere Trim

Ottawa Valley Hardwood Flooring provides new hardwood floor and engineering flooring installation throughout the Ottawa Valley. We provide quality flooring specializing in hardwood flooring installation, hardwood floor repairs, as well as engineered hardwood floors including stairs and railings. We can help you select and provide hardwood as well as install flooring you have selected. We pride ourselves on offering very high quality hardwood flooring to the Ottawa area, and high quality hardwood flooring services at competitive rates.

***

Our rates are among the lowest in the area because of our low overhead costs. We are a family owned and operated company. Ottawa Valley Flooring brings years of experience to the table, as well as maintaining High Standards, Strong Work Ethics, Reliability, and High Quality.

***