Friendly Giant Property Maintenance Inc.

Handyman Services
Oakville ON L6H 1B6
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Oakville  >  Friendly Giant Property Maintenance Inc.

Reviews for Friendly Giant Property Maintenance Inc.

craig
craig

Did not bring proper equipment, charged me full price anyway

I called this company & explained that I had gutter guards & that my gutters were clear but that I had a couple of blocked downspouts that I couldn’t access & wanted checked & cleared. I was able to reach one of 3 problem downspouts & after clearing a bunch of sandy dirt that was plugging up the elbow, it worked fine. Two workers showed up from friendly giant and after less than 15 minutes on the roof came down & confirmed that my gutters were clean. I asked them if they had been able to check the 2 downspouts I was having trouble with & they said that they didn’t bring the “necessary tools” to remove the gutter guards & check the downspouts. Now, I’m pretty sure that the “necessary tool” is just a screwdriver.. regardless, I called the company back & explained what had happened, expecting an apology & not to be charged. Instead I was told that because they came, I had to pay for the service call. It was Steve & Debbie that I spoke to on the phone & by email and this happened in September 2017.

Matt Dakota  in Milton
Matt Dakota in Milton
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Deck and Fence

Steve is the business.... when I met him is really is the friendly giant and in my opinion that goes along way. He helped me and my wife decide on the proper lay out for our back yard design. he had many options to give us and always had a smile on his face whether we wanted to draw up something new or just simply did not like the idea, but he did find what we were looking for and we have been happy using our new space this fall!! cant wait until 2017 summer.

Beth C from Oakville
Beth C from Oakville

Interior painting & lawn maintenance

Steve and staff were hired to do interior painting in my home. They came on time each day and did a fantastic job. Their painting is great quality and was fairly priced. We have also used Friendly Giant for our lawn maintenance and they kept our lawn looking super all season! They always provide a written estimate.
I would not hesitate to recommend this company. Good service is hard to find these days and Steve is the best!!

Thank you Beth for the great review. We enjoyed our time at your home and look forward to your upcomming projects for 2013. If there is anything we can do for you please don't hesitate to contact me.
Steve Kemic
The Friendly Giant

More about Friendly Giant Property Maintenance Inc.

We are a property maintenance company specializing in lawn maintenance, painting, window cleaning, and eavestrough cleaning/ repairs