HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Chilliwack  >  Mr.Rooter Plumbing,Drainage,Heating,Septic Service & Hotwater Heaters

Reviews for Mr.Rooter Plumbing,Drainage,Heating,Septic Service & Hotwater Heaters

G. Cudney in
G. Cudney in

Fix kitchen sink, and install showerhead

My technician was Robert Cassels, he was very efficient, knowledgeable,and thorough !Very happy with the work done!! Would recommend to others!!!cleaned up after he was done. He arrived on time they said he would!!

Cozy Rosie in
Cozy Rosie in
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Bathroom toilet replaced

Rick was our service gentleman & he was very professional and kind.Rick explained things to my husband and myself so that we could understand perfectly. Thanks Rick for the great customer service.

Rob Sparham from Chilliwack
Rob Sparham from Chilliwack
6 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Plumbing

Got the job done, but would not let me know the price ahead of time, ended up charging me $200 for 15 mins of work. Would not recommend them, only used them because I had no other option.