Certified Potlight

Reviews for Certified Potlight

Vincent in Stouffville
Vincent in Stouffville
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Best Decision to Choose Certified Pot Lights Inc.

Mohsin, Nasser and Alireza were extremely professional, worked with our design ideas and gave honest feedback if they thought otherwise.
Mohsen coordinated and supervised the entire install, go the ESA permits and ensure that they cleaned up all wire and debris. Mohsen attitude and flexibility towards understanding our needs and making them work really impressed me and my wife. We're so glad we selected Certified Pot lights to get our main floor pot lights. During the whole install there was only 1 additional hole that was done to pull wires which I think considering the scope of work was incredible. Thank you guys. Thank you Mohsin.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Indoor potlights

Great service from Mohsen and his crew. They promised to keep the living room clean after the installation and they did! The lights came out great. Pricing was fair, quality of work was good. Highly recommended!

AM in Vaughan
AM in Vaughan

Exterior Potlight Installation

Mohsen and his crew were courtesy and efficient. During the cost estimate appointment, they patiently walked me through steps of wiring & installation, where the lights and switches go, etc. They were able to install over 30 potlights within a couple of hours. My only disappointment was that they couldn't get the lights to the overhang of the gable roof - it required more time & efforts to do so and I guess the company took the easy way out. One potlight burnt out after a few days, and they never came to replace. Other than that, overall they did a great job.

Looking for Electricians pros in North York?