BACI CONTRACTING

Reviews for BACI CONTRACTING

Alisa in Toronto
Alisa in Toronto

House looks incredible!

Gorgeous result and great customer service. Would highly recommend Besnik to anyone looking to do stucco. My house looks very beautiful now thanks to the quality work of Besnik and his team. Professional, knowledgeable and courteous customer service - no complaints. The team is able to adapt and problem solve on the spot. Many compliments from neighbors and friends: a job well done! Many thanks!

I appreciate you taken the time to write the review,
Besnik Baci
Baci Contracting

posh1311 in Toronto
posh1311 in Toronto

Stucco work on entire house

Wow! what a fantastic job these guys did and let me say how dedicated of a team they are! Besnik is a great guy and very trust worthy. He came back to fix minor tweeks and overall outstanding work and VERY PROFESSIONAL. The quality and work ethic is super and they worked so fast and so well. I was amazed by the stucco and materials and how good quality they are. I will always recommend BACI CONTRACTING! Thanks again!!!

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Exterior Stuco custom home

I meet Besnik from Baci Contracting and asked him for a price on my house for Stuco. He was so determined and gave me not only a quote, but detailed information about the whole process The project started and finished on time and best quality. He never was tired of my questions and always came for meetings every time we asked him. The crew was nice and professional and accommodated us on working well with other contractors. Very happy with his work, price and quality. I will highly recommend him
Sam Cell 4163056916.

aliazizi555 in Toronto, Ontario
aliazizi555 in Toronto, Ontario

Stocco on my house

I called Beznik over a year and half ago. He came to my place and done a great job (stucco) on the outside of my house. He did the work quickly and nicely. He and his team were very professional. I strongly recommend him to anyone.

N.M. near Danforth
N.M. near Danforth

New Stucco - whole house

Our home is about a hundred years old - double brick covered with the plaster style stucco that was in need of repair. We decided to update the whole home and hired Besnik to install 3-inch foam stucco (EIFS) with some window & door trim. The process was very straight forward from start to finish. Besnik provided a fair quote that was consistent with the final invoice. His team is very experienced and everyone, including Besnik was accommodating and helpful. Besnik made helpful suggestions regarding the moulding and went the extra mile to make sure we were happy with everything. His team was respectful and did their best to ensure minimal issues with the neighbours. They did a great job at securing the job site as well as the final clean up - which isn't easy with foam stucco. No complaints from the neighbours once we were done. We're still in the midst of our exterior reno (stone pavers and metal railing to come) so once the house is 100% done, I'll come back in a few weeks and upload before and after pics. We're already receiving so many compliments from people in the neighbourhood. We're thrilled with the results. Thanks Besnik and crew!

vkucuqi from Etobicoke
vkucuqi from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

exterior stucco

I would recommend Baci Contracting to anybody that wants to have their house with exterior stucco. Price was fair and very reasonable. I would describe the quality of work as one of the best I have seen around. Baci was very receptive and flexible for changes requested by me during the work process without additional charge. It is a rarity to deal with serious contractors like Baci. Thank you.

Rebecca Liu from Toronto
Rebecca Liu from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Stucco application

Besnik's price was extremely competitive and he was a pleasure to work with. He thoroughly explained his process and started and finished the job on time. Both my husband and I were very impressed with his professionalism, demeanor and above all, the quality of his work. Will definitely use him again in future stucco projects.

I will be happy to work for you again

Feliks Hysi from Etobicoke
Feliks Hysi from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Stucco application

Baci Contracting completed a stucco application on my recently renovated two story home in Etobicoke. We heard about them through friends who had previously conducted business with the company. I phone him and was able to get a free estimate and schedule an appointment at my convenience. Baci Contracting did a fantastic job on my house. The crew was highly experienced and professional. The project was completed on time and surpassed my expectations. I am very likely to hire Baci Contracting for future projects and also recommend him to others considering stucco application on their house.

Ari from Old Toronto
Ari from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

house

We heard of Baci Contracting stucco services through friends of the family. I phoned Baci and he was kind to arrange a meeting right away to discuss stucco wall renovation for my house. He had a good portfolio of many previous works on commercial businesses and private houses in and outside the GTA. We discussed many options of architectural design and Besnik was very helpful throughout the project. He provided me with a layout of what the house would like upon completion, his staff was very well trained with work safety culture, professional at every little detail ( trimming, organization, safety, color display, valid experience and excellent portfolio).
Overall, very good price for an excellent job done! Very happy!

Was pleasure working for you

More about BACI CONTRACTING

WE ARE SPECIALIZED ON EXTERIOR INSULATION FINISHING SYSTEM(E.I.F.S)AND MOULDING INSTALLATION.