BACI CONTRACTING

Reviews for BACI CONTRACTING

Christos in Toronto
Christos in Toronto

New stucco

I can't say enough about Besnik and his crew. They did a fantastic job on our semi detached house. They were on time, clean and delivered on their promise. Great work and thanks again!

Warren
Warren

External stucco application

Besnik and his team removed the old vinyl siding from the upper half of my house on the back and sides, replacing with plywood, then styrofoam, and then the application of stucco and paint. He also overlayed the upper part of the front of my house with styrofoam then stucco to make the stucco application seamless on all 4 exterior facings. Then they applied window treatments to enhance the look. They did a fantastic job, with many compliments coming from neighbours and several passers-by who asked for his contact information. I was very happy with the finished look and would definitely recommend Besnik and team.

Thank you Warren for the positive review.
It was pleasure working for you

Alisa in Toronto
Alisa in Toronto

House looks incredible!

Gorgeous result and great customer service. Would highly recommend Besnik to anyone looking to do stucco. My house looks very beautiful now thanks to the quality work of Besnik and his team. Professional, knowledgeable and courteous customer service - no complaints. The team is able to adapt and problem solve on the spot. Many compliments from neighbors and friends: a job well done! Many thanks!

I appreciate you taken the time to write the review,
Besnik Baci
Baci Contracting

posh1311 in Toronto
posh1311 in Toronto

Stucco work on entire house

Wow! what a fantastic job these guys did and let me say how dedicated of a team they are! Besnik is a great guy and very trust worthy. He came back to fix minor tweeks and overall outstanding work and VERY PROFESSIONAL. The quality and work ethic is super and they worked so fast and so well. I was amazed by the stucco and materials and how good quality they are. I will always recommend BACI CONTRACTING! Thanks again!!!

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Exterior Stuco custom home

I meet Besnik from Baci Contracting and asked him for a price on my house for Stuco. He was so determined and gave me not only a quote, but detailed information about the whole process The project started and finished on time and best quality. He never was tired of my questions and always came for meetings every time we asked him. The crew was nice and professional and accommodated us on working well with other contractors. Very happy with his work, price and quality. I will highly recommend him
Sam Cell 4163056916.

aliazizi555 in Toronto, Ontario
aliazizi555 in Toronto, Ontario

Stocco on my house

I called Beznik over a year and half ago. He came to my place and done a great job (stucco) on the outside of my house. He did the work quickly and nicely. He and his team were very professional. I strongly recommend him to anyone.

N.M. near Danforth
N.M. near Danforth

New Stucco - whole house

Our home is about a hundred years old - double brick covered with the plaster style stucco that was in need of repair. We decided to update the whole home and hired Besnik to install 3-inch foam stucco (EIFS) with some window & door trim. The process was very straight forward from start to finish. Besnik provided a fair quote that was consistent with the final invoice. His team is very experienced and everyone, including Besnik was accommodating and helpful. Besnik made helpful suggestions regarding the moulding and went the extra mile to make sure we were happy with everything. His team was respectful and did their best to ensure minimal issues with the neighbours. They did a great job at securing the job site as well as the final clean up - which isn't easy with foam stucco. No complaints from the neighbours once we were done. We're still in the midst of our exterior reno (stone pavers and metal railing to come) so once the house is 100% done, I'll come back in a few weeks and upload before and after pics. We're already receiving so many compliments from people in the neighbourhood. We're thrilled with the results. Thanks Besnik and crew!

vkucuqi from Etobicoke
vkucuqi from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

exterior stucco

I would recommend Baci Contracting to anybody that wants to have their house with exterior stucco. Price was fair and very reasonable. I would describe the quality of work as one of the best I have seen around. Baci was very receptive and flexible for changes requested by me during the work process without additional charge. It is a rarity to deal with serious contractors like Baci. Thank you.

Rebecca Liu from Toronto
Rebecca Liu from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Stucco application

Besnik's price was extremely competitive and he was a pleasure to work with. He thoroughly explained his process and started and finished the job on time. Both my husband and I were very impressed with his professionalism, demeanor and above all, the quality of his work. Will definitely use him again in future stucco projects.

I will be happy to work for you again

More about BACI CONTRACTING

WE ARE SPECIALIZED ON EXTERIOR INSULATION FINISHING SYSTEM(E.I.F.S)AND MOULDING INSTALLATION.