Great Outdoors Landscape and Design

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M6G2H3
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  Great Outdoors Landscape and Design

Reviews for Great Outdoors Landscape and Design

If you are looking for a responsible professional, look no further than Mike. He came in, we discussed the project, a couple of days later we received the quote which was very reasonable. Mike and his crew showed up precisely when he said they would, the materials used were of the finest quality. Mike installed cement at the bottom of our driveway, in addition he built retaining walls which were also cemented. Our driveway was expanded and the path and stairs were replaced as well. Mike's choice of stones as well as plants was great. The work was done quickly and professionally. I will definitely use Mike for future projects.

Thank you for the review. Have a great summer.

Teresa

Mike Solti and his fantastic crew produced a beautiful patio including a new doorway and set of stairs from the kitchen so giving us a significant extension to our living space. They worked quickly and efficiently and added extra service touches such as the repair of a gate and seeding our lawn. I have now reservations in recommending Great Outdoors to anyone!

Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure working for you. Have a great summer.
Mike

Brian Katz  in Thornhill

Michael and his team were not only professional and creative in offering suggestions they performed on time and on budget without delays. They always provided updated information on milestones and were always available for changes or questions we had. They designed and executed with my needs in mind, were friendly and courteous and we would definitely use them again!

Linda in Toronto

I highly recommend Great Outdoors Landscape and Design. They are very professional and skilled in their work. Pricing is reasonable and job completion very efficient. They are extremely pleasant and flexible to work with. I am delighted with the results in the front and back garden of my Leaside home.

Mark  from Toronto

We called up a few different landscape companies on Homestars and to say the least were not impressed with any of them until we spoke with Great Outdoors. From the very start Mike was quick to respond and ask the right questions. He came out to provide a quote in a timely manner and we found his pricing was fairly reasonable compared to others. Although he was booked up and it took almost a month for him to be able to get to our work, it was well worth the wait. His team was professional and efficient. They worked hard and got the job done in great time. Not to mention they were great with giving us advice on the care of our existing flower beds and gardens. We would highly recommend Mike and his team over some of the bigger companies out there.

George from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Due to major house renovations, our house needed a complete redo of both front and back yard, as well as both sides. We could not believe the transformation
of our property. Mike and his team did an amazing job and in only 5 days. I cannot believe so much work could be done so well and so fast. Mike delivered and all that was promised, and everyone on his team are so kind.
It was like they were working on their own property. I highly recommend Mike, and his company for both big and small landscaping needs.

L. Lennox in Toronto
3 reviews Haydon, ON

We had our front yard landscaped just over a year ago. We were happy then and are just as happy now. Mike Solti and his team are incredible - it is obvious that they are a great team with a solid knowledge base. They worked so well together to get the job done in a timely fashion. We had an interlocking brick driveway installed (replacing old concrete), new steps up from the street and onto the porch, the porch refaced, garden stonework edging, a makeover of the garden areas and an irrigation system put in. We get so many compliments on the work and Mike and his team were a pleasure to work with. We would definitely recommend them.

Sandra from Toronto

Hello Mike;
Thanks to you and your crew for the job you did on Wednesday. Despite my reluctance to schedule for this week it has worked out perfectly.
The finished garage pad and from walkway look great. Certainly appreciate the extra work that you did on the walkway to level all the stones, I noticed as soon as I arrived home that you had done a little more than originally intended.
Many thanks we are extremely pleased with the results.

Ro in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

It seems so long(2011) ago that I wrote about the work done by Mike and Eva. They installed our patio and driveway for our home.

The patio installed in 2011 has been rock solid. Over 3 winters things have remained solid and look great. The resilience of the installation would show as any ground movement would return back to normal in the Spring.

This past winter, the 'extra cooling' may have caused some movement on the slab stair in our rear patio. I noticed this at my regular Spring maintenance.

I sent an e-mail off to Mike to setup an appointment for the repair. He quickly returned my request and dropped by to look at the situation.

Mike returned a few days later and like elves over-night we came home to a perfectly restored slab stair.

The best part! Mike did not charge for this work.

Excellent post installation service and support!

I knew there was a reason why the person who recommended Mike and Eva was confident we would not be disappointed!

Thank you!

Bruce Haines in Toronto

Mike and Eva Solti, and their extended family, working in landscaping and garden design and maintenance are the best kept secret in town. For over 30 years, starting with Mike's father, Mihaly Solti, Great Outdoors and Design have carried out superlative work at our residence, at reasonable cost.. With great attention to detail they have completed all sorts of stone work projects including, walkways, patios, interlock driveway, retaining walls and steps. All of it has been of lasting quality. Moreover every spring they design and set up our garden with beautiful flowers and planters and come back for a monthly tuneup. We have come to know the entire family and their involvement in this wonderful service. All of the work is carried out very professionally with thoughtfulness and integrity. They have just laid in this year's garden. It's beautiful!

More about Great Outdoors Landscape and Design

Great Outdoors Landscape & Design is a division of Solti Contracting Inc. We are a family based business that has been designing and building quality landscapes for over 30 years. Driven by our commitment to excellence, our company provides superior workmanship at fair prices.