Bch Landscaping Design & Constructions

Cheryl McCrory from Burlington
Cheryl McCrory from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Front and Back yard gardens

I dealt with Klara who was very responsive,friendly and honest. Klara used her expertise to help me come up with a final plan. The team that did the work were professional and courtesy. Klara continues to provide excellent Customer Services and she is a person of her word. Due to a rough winter we had some damaged plans and they were replaced without hesitation. I continue to do business with BCH and will be having more backyard gardens done. Great job BCH!

Dear Cheryl,
Thank you for the amazing feedback! I am sure that this spring the plants in your garden will be larger and even more beautiful than before. The care and attention that you give to your garden only fuels us to continue to complete more projects for you. Klara

Al B.
Al B.

Patio, pathway and garden curb.

Highly Recommended!!!
We selected BCH after they were recommended by no less than 3 of our neighbours, for whom BCH had completed extensive patio and pathway work.
We wanted to expand our existing patio, replace a pathway down the side of our house and add border curbing in the rear garden.
BCH responded quickly to our request for a quote and the resultant meeting with Roman was very pleasant and constructive. He made several excellent suggestions for modification of our plans and we adopted these. We also benefitted from great landscaping ideas and suggestions from Klara.
The work was completed a few weeks later and we are absolutely delighted with it. Roman and his team are very professional, thorough and clearly take pride in their work. We found working with all of them most enjoyable.

Dear Karen & Alastair,

Discovering yet another beautiful garden on your street and having the honor of working for you was a true pleasure for both Roman & I. Your knowledge of plants and gardening is very impressive and it always made communicating with you easy and enjoyable. I am greatly flattered by the fact that you wrote this review and that my suggestions were so well received. I am so happy that I given the opportunity to help improve an already excellent garden. Wishing you the best of luck with your planting,

Klara

Teresa McKenna from Mississauga
Teresa McKenna from Mississauga

Front Yard Landscaping

I am so pleased with the outcome of my project. This company listened to what I wanted, made some of their own suggestions and completed my landscaping quickly & efficiently. They are knowledgeable and confident in what they do. I would highly recommend them and I will be using them again in the future!

Dear Teresa,

It makes us so happy to hear how pleased you are with how your garden looks. Working for someone who had such a specific vision of what they wanted made the project throughly enjoyable for the whole team. Wishing you the best of luck with your property,

Steve Gendron from Mississauga
Steve Gendron from Mississauga

Front walkway

I found BCH Landscaping on the Internet from a Google search. From the outset Roman and Klara were terrific. Roman was very creative with the design and had many suggestions. The team that did the work were fantastic! They left the job site neat and clean at the end of each day. Klara helped with the choosing of plants based upon our needs. The finished job is perfect! I would highly recommend BCH Landscaping. We are having our back yard landscaped by BCH this summer!

Thank you Steve!

Lorie from Oakville
Lorie from Oakville

Deck, garden design, paths and patio

Both Klara and Roman were helpful, professional and pleasant. Work was done on time and as promised. Good quality and reasonable cost. Have had them back for second round of work without hesitation or comparison shopping.

Dear Lorie,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review!
We truly enjoyed working for you!

Steve from Mississauga
Steve from Mississauga

Interlock pathway with natural stone retaining wall and garden installation

From the very first phone call to Klara, through the first meeting with Roman and throughout the entire project we were impressed with the knowledge, skill and professionalism of everyone at BCH Landscaping. Roman worked diligently to accommodate our vision of the project with some excellent suggestions on his part to make it even better. The crew was reliable, punctual and professional. Roman works with his crew so he was always available to consult and answer any questions we may have had. The quality of the work done was first rate and we would not hesitate at all to recommend BCH Landscaping to anyone wanting professional landscaping done by people who genuinely care about, and have great pride in, what they do.

Dear Steve,

I finally have the opportunity to thank you for your business and this very flattering review. It gave us great pleasure to be contracted again by you this season. It is always nice to complete work for someone who truly cares for the home and garden. Everything looks terrific!
Wishing you an excellent summer,

Gary from Mississauga
Gary from Mississauga

Walkway, Driveway, Entrance and Landscaping

After investigating internet resources and getting a few estimates I met Klara and Roman who were a breath of fresh air. Two things struck me right away: their knowledge and enthusiasm. Their skill turned out to be superb too. I have a 25 year old home with a 23 year old landscaping job and front walkway, It was time to rejuvenate. I needed it done before Thanksgiving and they came through.

Vegetation that outgrew certain areas was transplanted when possible. They took care to work around a few plants that had family importance. The tore out the old stone work in the front and replaced it all with a beautifully updated front entrance and driveway. Through their contacts I also added an irrigation system and outdoor lighting. I have a huge lot and last year had requested estimates for irrigation and decided to go for it this year. I'm glad I waited because it was so much better and cheaper to integrate everything this year. Klara knows her plants and cares deeply about them. She gave me great advice on species and colours and where best to plant them. Roman knows his stone and is a hands-on supervisor. He works with his crew most of the time. Neither Klara nor Roman tolerate messiness and the cleanup was immaculate. When they started my on my job they were committed to it. Other jobs didn't distract them. Throughout the planning, construction, and windup the communication lines were always open. They continue to be on call if I need them. Finally, the results are fantastic.

Dear Gary,

You have only known us for one season or so, yet we feel that your description of the way work makes it seem as though we have known each other forever. It was an immense pleasure to work for you and create a garden for such a lovely and appreciative customer. Your love of nature was a huge motivating factor. We only hope that you will remember us in the future and stay in touch.
All the best,

Nicki from Mississauga
Nicki from Mississauga

Front Porch and Walkway Redesign and Landscaping

I found BCH Landscaping on the Internet based upon the reviews. And the reviews were right on. Roman and Klara were wonderful to work with. Roman was creative in his ideas and offered great suggestions for our property. HIs team was always on time every morning, and left the job site neat and clean at the end of each day. Klara helped with the choosing of plants based upon our needs. The finished job is just what we wanted. I had questions, they provided the answers. My son noticed a defect in one of the steps and it was fixed immediately. I would highly recommend BCH Landscaping to all who are looking for an attentive, detailed orientated contractor for all your stone and landscaping needs.

Dear Nicki,
It was very satisfying seeing how beautiful your new entrance looked this Spring. It was certainly a project Roman & I both enjoyed completing and we hope you are just as satisfied with the transformation. Thank you so much for your recommendation!

K&R

Tracy from Mississauga
Tracy from Mississauga

New Deck, landscaping and gardening

Roman and Klara, owners of BCH Landscaping have been absolutely wonderful to deal with. We have now used them twice for 2 very different projects (deck replacement and new stone walkway with landscaping) and both times were completely satisfied with both the process and the outcome. They are creative in their designs, offered more then one option for each project, listened to our needs and wants and respected our budget. Unlike most of the contractors we have dealt with as homeowners their communication was excellent, always on time, proactive, and making sure we were completely satisfied before moving on to the next step of the project. Their team were respectful of the property and left it each day cleaned up and tidy. Thank you BCH!!! Mark and Tracy, Mississauga

Dear Mark & Tracy,
Thank you again for your review! It was such a pleasure to work for you and meet with you once again this Spring. I hope the new replacement plants are doing well and that we won't suffer another winter like the last. Wishing you all the best with your garden and many blooming flowers :)
Klara

Michael Bernardi from Mississauga
Michael Bernardi from Mississauga
2 reviews Fort Erie, ON

Landscaping desing, flower beds

We found BCH Landscaping through an online search. Most of the companies we contacted promised to come to provide an estimate, but never showed up. I first talked to Klara and we hit it off right away. We were happy to learn that we were actually close neighbours. She promised to come by to look at the job and provide an estimate and she did just that.

We agreed to have the work done and a few weeks later she showed up with her husband Roman and his crew.

They transformed our tired property into a vibrant oasis full of blooming plant life and colour. Klara addressed a problem area where we have a very wet area in our yard. They planted a large tree in out rear yard and laid out numerous planting beds.

Klara and Roman are both hands on contractors and they oversaw every step of the process (and weren't afraid to get their hands dirty either). We found them and their crew to be professional, efficient and courteous. Not only that, but we consider them to be our new friends.

Another thing to note is that they have great follow-up and support after the job is done.

In conclusion, I would say that you can't go wrong hiring BCH landscaping. If your experience is anything like ours was, you won't be disappointed that you did. I know that we will use them in the future.

Dear Mike and Tammy,
Thank you very much for this! We truly appreciate your rating and we enjoyed working for you every single minute! About the oasis: I spotted a topiary Cedar tree in shape of a desert Cactus at Sheridan Nursery yesterday :-)
Have a grate summer!
Klara and Roman

More about Bch Landscaping Design & Constructions

BCH Landscaping is a landscape design and construction company based in Mississauga, Ontario. We provide vision, experience and superb service while working together with you to make your landscape dreams a reality. For over 20 years, we have been offering landscape solutions in harmony with your home architecture and setting, ...
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Mississauga?