Astonia Landscaping

Awesome driveway makeover in
Awesome driveway makeover in
1 review , ON

Driveway makeover

From start to finish, outstanding professional and friendly service. They use only the highest quality product to ensure customer satisfaction. Excellent communication with crews to homeowners. James and his crew were a true pleasure to work with!

Jonuses in Toronto
Jonuses in Toronto

Amazing Makeover

Astonia Landscaping was a delight to deal with from start to finish. James Dennison listened to our needs and presented himself very professionally and spent time discussing every detail. The Astonia crew showed up early and worked long days to ensure the project was completed on time, after completion the cleanup was impressive and we are now enjoying the most amazing front yard landscaping. I would recommend Astonia Landscaping and would definitely use their services again. Outstanding results!

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Very happy with the result

We recently got our backyard and side-yard done with Astonia. From the very beginning James was very friendly and professional. He gives you all the details, recommendations and the pros/cons. We decided to proceed with them because of their promise in turnaround time and boy did they deliver, they did all they said they would do and in the time they said they would do it. I won't hesitate in recommending these guys and I will re-hire them to work on my front-yard in the near future.

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Look no further!!

If your looking for a landscaper that's reliable, professional with exceptional workmanship be sure to hire James and his crew(s)! I honestly don't have anything negative to share. You'll get the best of both worlds with Astonia...big company expertise with a family business kind of feeling.
My husband and I have hired 3 other landscapers in the past but believe me, Astonia is by far the best!!
We met with James last year (2015) to get a quote for a back patio with steps and a side walkway. Working with James was great from the beginning. He put my mind at ease with his product knowledge and his creative designs. He guided us through our decisions without being pushy and worked HARD to stay within our budget.
We had the pleasure of having Ernesto and Enrique work on our backyard. Best workers ever!! They even worked during an April snowfall! Lol Both men were very polite, professional and skillful. James would stop by to oversee the project and make sure everything was moving along. Every night the work area would be tidied up and they would return first thing in the morning (on time!) to begin again. Astonia crews work hard and efficiently.
We love our back patio and can't wait to have Astonia work on our front landscaping!
So if you're looking for a landscaper that has the knowledge, equipment, and experience do yourself a favour, choose James...ASTONIA.

Stonework: driveway, cultured stone, courtyard, walkway & pool

Working with James was fantastic. His design expertise was amazing. When the project began the team worked sun up to sun down. All three of my kids commented, "wow, they are great workers". The attention to detail was evident in every step; from site preparation to install to the finishing touches. The transformation to our home is incredible!

Maria Tassielli from Courtice
Maria Tassielli from Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Stone walkway & backyard patio

Many many thanks to James and the full Astonia crew … we are absolutely thrilled with the amazing backyard oasis they created for us as well as the beautiful walkway and steps they designed and built. The custom built bbq island is definitely a show stopper, not a single detail was ignored. This was the first time that we hired a landscaping company and we would highly recommend them to all our family, friends & neighbours. The crew was very professional, arriving at 7am every morning and working diligently through the day (Big thanks to Enrique & Ernesto for your talent & hard work). We are so proud to show off our new backyard and walkway …. Thanks James for your creativity & imagination! We love it!
Ari & Maria, Courtice

Michelle from Whitby
Michelle from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Backyard Pool Landscaping

Wow! Last year our backyard became an oasis to be enjoyed by the whole family. Thoughts of putting in a pool over the years became a reality. We spoke with James several times even when the project was almost cancelled. We had problems with the original pool company, James was able to put us in touch with a company he has worked with and everything got back on track. The team that worked on our backyard was amazing. They answered all our questions, worked tirelessly through weather interruptions, worked with us on deciding on stonework, diving rock/waterfall showpiece. The team showed up on time each and every day working with little disruption to our every day lives. Our backyard is now the vacation spot that I can walk into whenever I feel like. We love to entertain our friends and those of our children. Our backyard is now a space that we can enjoy with our friends and family. I am still in awe everytime I look out to the backyard. We enjoyed the space from late summer into the fall. Now as we have watched the snow melt and are very excited to being setting it up for the spring/summer. I have recommended Astonia, James and his team, to many people and very happy to hear that they will be working on our friends backyard very soon. I also can't wait to have them back to start the landscaping for the front of our house. Thank you to James for exceeding my high expectations and giving us the dream backyard we now enjoy.

Katie  from Bowmanville
Katie from Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Backyard Pool Deck

Big thanks to Astonia for working with us to accommodate our project while in the midst of another huge job. James was invested in all aspects of the decision making process, providing honest opinions to ensure that we selected the appropriate products for the project. When incorrect stone was delivered, James personally made the trip to exchange the order immediately and avoid any delays and the job was completed within a few days. The finished product is absolutely beautiful and exactly what was originally quoted without any overages or extras. Amazing work and I would not hesitate to use them again in the future.!!