Astonia Landscaping

Reviews for Astonia Landscaping

Jane a.
Jane a.

Interlocking Driveway and Front Yard Landscaping

Astonia Landscaping is the best of the best. James is first class in his creativity, attention to detail, customer service and is a great person to deal with. We're stunned at the beauty of our new interlocking stone driveway, plus the retaining wall built on our front lawn boulevard, and the subsequent landscaping design and implementation by James. Tricky job with the sloping landscape, but James and his team are perfectionists and the precision that was taken was awe-inspiring to watch. We can't stop staring at our gorgeous front yard boulevard and driveway. We've had endless great comments by neighbors and passers-by on the beauty of the stonework and the precision of it all. Everything Astonia Landscaping did was truly works of art. Thank you, James and team!

Jane, Thank you so much for the lovely review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Fred.

Al in Toronto
Al in Toronto
1 review , ON

Stone work front stairs

James did my front stairs and landing 7 seven years ago. After this winter and me using salt stone tiles moved. James came back and made all repairs. Front looks new. Again. Thanks James

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate your review on the follow up. Make sure you use sand this winter instead of salt :)

Trevor in Toronto
Trevor in Toronto

Would Definitely Recommend Astonia Landscaping -Driveway, Walkway and Rear Patio Makeover

For many years I wanted to interlock my driveway and the opportunity came in 2018 when the old asphalt driveway required replacement.

My main requirement for this project was QUALITY material and more importantly QUALITY installation.

My wife and I met James from Astonia Landscaping to discuss the driveway and was pleased with his professionalism and the ease in discussing the project. During our meeting with James we found out that Astonia was a family run business and felt very comfortable to the point that the project expanded to the front walkway and back porch

James came up with a design that fits my home and is an authorized contractor for Unlock Pavers which was the second main requirement ie High Quality material.

James’ crew came on site, worked very long hours to ensure that the project was completed on time which was challenging due to rain delays. What was impressive was the fact that Astonia Landscaping worked smart by using the right mechanical equipment to do most of the heavy manual work which made the work more efficient and expedite the completion time.

After completion, the cleanup was impressive and we are now enjoying an amazing driveway, walkway and back porch. I would definitely recommend Astonia Landscaping - Outstanding Results

Hello Trevor
We absolutely loved working with you both. Our crew still talks about the beef patties you have them!!
Thank you again.

Al in
Al in

Driveway, front landing stairs and side walkway

Astonia Landscaping absolute excellence. From start to finish. Every detail was looked after by James and his crew. Workers were present everyday. James was on site. The timeline given was meet. The driveway and walkway and front of my house look amazing, in part to the recommendations and guidance offered by James. Highly recommend Astonia easy to work with and every call was answered and every text sent was responded to by James

Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled you are so happy with your project.

Awesome driveway makeover in
Awesome driveway makeover in
1 review , ON

Driveway makeover

From start to finish, outstanding professional and friendly service. They use only the highest quality product to ensure customer satisfaction. Excellent communication with crews to homeowners. James and his crew were a true pleasure to work with!

Jonuses in Toronto
Jonuses in Toronto

Amazing Makeover

Astonia Landscaping was a delight to deal with from start to finish. James Dennison listened to our needs and presented himself very professionally and spent time discussing every detail. The Astonia crew showed up early and worked long days to ensure the project was completed on time, after completion the cleanup was impressive and we are now enjoying the most amazing front yard landscaping. I would recommend Astonia Landscaping and would definitely use their services again. Outstanding results!

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Very happy with the result

We recently got our backyard and side-yard done with Astonia. From the very beginning James was very friendly and professional. He gives you all the details, recommendations and the pros/cons. We decided to proceed with them because of their promise in turnaround time and boy did they deliver, they did all they said they would do and in the time they said they would do it. I won't hesitate in recommending these guys and I will re-hire them to work on my front-yard in the near future.

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Look no further!!

If your looking for a landscaper that's reliable, professional with exceptional workmanship be sure to hire James and his crew(s)! I honestly don't have anything negative to share. You'll get the best of both worlds with Astonia...big company expertise with a family business kind of feeling.
My husband and I have hired 3 other landscapers in the past but believe me, Astonia is by far the best!!
We met with James last year (2015) to get a quote for a back patio with steps and a side walkway. Working with James was great from the beginning. He put my mind at ease with his product knowledge and his creative designs. He guided us through our decisions without being pushy and worked HARD to stay within our budget.
We had the pleasure of having Ernesto and Enrique work on our backyard. Best workers ever!! They even worked during an April snowfall! Lol Both men were very polite, professional and skillful. James would stop by to oversee the project and make sure everything was moving along. Every night the work area would be tidied up and they would return first thing in the morning (on time!) to begin again. Astonia crews work hard and efficiently.
We love our back patio and can't wait to have Astonia work on our front landscaping!
So if you're looking for a landscaper that has the knowledge, equipment, and experience do yourself a favour, choose James...ASTONIA.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Stonework: driveway, cultured stone, courtyard, walkway & pool

Working with James was fantastic. His design expertise was amazing. When the project began the team worked sun up to sun down. All three of my kids commented, "wow, they are great workers". The attention to detail was evident in every step; from site preparation to install to the finishing touches. The transformation to our home is incredible!

Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Whitby?