Royal Seal Windows and Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1368 Waverly Ave. GTA ON L6L
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Oakville  >  Royal Seal Windows and Doors

Reviews for Royal Seal Windows and Doors

Francis & Mary S. from Ajax
1 review L1 T4 G6, ON

We just moved in to our new house, and wasn't really happy with our front door. We were quoted by several Door Specialist, but me and my husband felt so comfortable with Mark. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and honest. He answered all our question and presented all the adv and disadv. Finally we have our new door installed. His team was great and installation and material were perfect and price was very reasonable! Definitely we would highly recommend Mark to be dealt with in your future Door and Windows Project.

dave from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Dealt with Mark and couldn,t of had better service. Installers we,re very nice and great to work with. Work was very good quality. I would give there name to all family and friends.

Philip Kocev, Realtor Toronto

Having been in the Real Estate and renovation industry for over 15 years I have work with many window companies. After being introduced to Alex and Royal Seal nearly 2 years ago I haven’t used or consulted with another window and door company since. Not only is Royal Seal’s prices very competitive, but the service, knowledge and quality Alex and his crews provide is unmatched to those I have used in the past. I have continued to use Royal Seal on my projects throughout Toronto/GTA and continually refer them to my clients without hesitation.

Linda & Angelo Kocev in Brampton

We were referred to Royal Seal Windows & Doors by a friend who is a contractor. We own a few rental properties in Brampton & needed new windows & doors on a couple of them. Alex made a couple of suggestions to keep the cost down but still offered a quality product. We have had other companies install windows in other properties but Alex has affordable prices & his workmanshhip is excellent. We have already hired Royal Seal to do another project in Toronto.

Ilya in Oakville

Found Royal Seal via word of mouth and very glad I did. The prices are excellent for the top notch work was done. They installed everything in a day and didn't leave any mess. Few friends used this service after me and all are very pleased and satisfied. Royal Seal Windows and Doors is highly recommended.

jeff in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

found royal seal by referral. checked their previous projects, was impressed at the workmanship and care to detail. competitvely priced,easy to work with, wide selection of product. excellent knowledge of product and structures. Was very pleased,first rate quality. we decided to use his services for additional installations to other homes we manage. Would recommend

Alexandr in Maple
1 review MAPLE, ON

They were the third company that came to assess the work and I was pleasantly surprised. I am not going to tell about punctuality,etc., as they all are pretty punctual these days. What I like is that the owner, Alexey, decsribed to me all my options, including doing nothing:), did not push me to order any extras, did not waste time on telling me how good and busy they are (but I could figure, they are good and busy:). They finished it all in one day, cleaned up after themselves and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who's thinking of windows/doors repairs/replacement.

Thanks, we're doing our best

More about Royal Seal Windows and Doors

All kind of windows and doors, garage doors Sell and install