Schwimmer Pools

Reviews for Schwimmer Pools

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Vinyl Liner Replacement

Mitch and his team replaced our vinyl liner for our inground pool. He was responsive and communicative during all phases of the project. There was a little delay from the manufacturer of the liner due to Covid issues (not Mitch's fault) but once the liner was received, Mitch and his team installed it quickly and professionally. Overall, very satisfied. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks Michael for all your patience during the project. I'm glad you still had plenty of summer to enjoy. Thanks for you business and review.

Caroline
Caroline

My heroes!

Mitch and his team were amazing. I had a bad pool leak and almost paid someone thousands of dollars to dig up my yard and completely replace the jet lines, which was not even where the problems were. Mitch was there the next day and found the first leak and fixed it right away, answering my many questions. And when the pool was still leaking, someone on his team found the second leak in the pool liner almost immediately, without needing to bring in a diver. They saved me hundreds of dollars and saved my yard from being torn up! Everyone on the team was equally responsive and informed and I felt very well taken-care of. I will be using Schwimmer Pools for all my services moving forward and highly recommend them to anyone. Professional, knowledgeable and reliable.

Thanks Caroline. We were happy to help you and very glad to have solved the issues for you. Looking forward to continuing to help with any and all services in the future.

JULIA in Burlington
JULIA in Burlington

Pool Opening and Closing. Maintenance

It has been great having Matt take care of our pool. Never had anything to worry about. Always on time and thorough. Even came for an after hours call to problem solve an issue we had with our pump.

Thanks Julia. We were happy to help and keep the pool an enjoyment rather than a stress.

Lei in Mississauga
Lei in Mississauga

New Liner installation

I contacted Mitch through service request in Homestars last year. He suggested to replace liner this season. After choosing the color, his team work high effectively and smoothly finished all the works on time. Kids can swim in the pool during the long weekend.

thank Schwimmer pools for the amazing work. If I have additional service request. I will contact you again.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Enjoy the new liner and pool this summer. Happy to help with any other issues you may have.

Sheelagh
Sheelagh

Brand new pool liner installed!

CAN'T say enough good things about how pleased we were with Mitch, Ken and the team at Schwimmer pools! Brutal cold and unpredictable weather but these guys pushed through, do excellent work and we're right on target with timing to complete the job. They even clean up everything after each visit! We knew these guys were awesome when our dog Hunter wanted to help and bring them toys! Thanks so much guys

Thanks Sheelagh. It was a pleasure getting to meet you and install your new liner. I loved the pattern you chose. Enjoy your summer. Mitch

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Pool Heater installation

I was very pleased with the work and service provided by this company. They also referred me to a gas fitter that was very good and reasonably priced.
They came in and removed the old heater and installed the new heater in half a day. They were clean and efficient and made several suggestions to improved the operation of my pool equipment.
I would definitely recommend this company with no hesitation.

Thank you. We were happy to help. Enjoy the pool this summer.
Mitch.

hasnain
hasnain

pool opening and closing

We switched to schwimmer pools at the recommendation of our friend last year as our previous guy was impossible to get hold of. Mitch did our opening and closing and installed a new heater this year. We are very happy with the service. He is honest, helpful and responsive.

Thanks very much. Been a pleasure helping you out. See you next season.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Pool Heater Replacement

We could not be happier with the service we got from Schwimmer Pools. Mitch and his crew were awesome. They were super efficient in getting our old heater out, installing the new one and getting it running. This included arranging the gas as well. Our pool heating downtime was minimal. Very friendly, fast and a great price too. We highly recommend Mitch and his team at Schwimmer Pools.

Thanks Kevin. Glad we could help out. Hope you got to enjoy that hot spell. If you ever need anything else let us know. Mitch

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Pool closing

Mitch and crew were awesome!!
They were polite, respectful, on time. Mitch was button on with estimate / cost which was very reasonable and they did a little extra. They left the place clean.
Would definitely recommend them to anyone. Mitch and company will be the company our family will be using in the future. Thank you

It was a pleasure to help you with the closing. Thanks for being ready for us. Mitch

Misha
Misha

Pool Maintenance and closing for Summer

Matt was an excellent professional from Schwimmer Pools who went above and beyond our expectations. It was our first time to have a swimming pool and he took the extra time to show us the equipment, maintain it weekly and gave extra visits as we needed. Also had electrical issues corrected by an electrician. Hassel-free, affordable, I cannot say enough good things. Will definitely be using their services again next summer.

Thanks Misha. It was a pleasure meeting you and Schwimmer Pools was happy to help. See you next year. Matt

More about Schwimmer Pools

Schwimmer Pools is a owner-operated pool service and maintenance company. We have been delivering professional yet personal service for over 10 seasons. We care about our quality of service so much that we will show up onsite to do the work just right. Whether you need an opening, closing, regular maintenance, or equipment repairs, we are always happy to help. Please check our Website out: www.schwimmerpools.com