Schwimmer Pools

Dan G.
Dan G.
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Pool opening/Closing. New pool liner

Very well priced. Very knowledgeable. Very reliable. Friendly, professional service. great product and lots of selection for new pool liners and equipment.

Thanks Dan. See you for the pool opening in the near future. Mitch

patdeluca
patdeluca

Pool service

The owner knows his stuff !! Very reliable and affordable!!! Most of all we trust him !

Thanks Pat and Linda. It's always a pleasure to work for you. You're always so hospitable. We'll see you and the neighbourhood soon. Mitch

Brian i.
Brian i.

Annual Pool opening and closing.

Schwimmer does a great job year after year for us and for the great work they do their prices are very reasonable! We plan to be a repeat customer for many years to come!

Thanks Brian. We'll see you soon for this years opening.

Mike k.
Mike k.

Mitch has done maintance on our pool for over 15 years

Mitch changed the liner
Changed pump
Changed systems
Opened and closed every year
Managed pool when took holidays

Thanks Mike. I appreciate all the referrals over the years. I've met some really nice customers through you.

Nick
Nick

New liner, pump, opening and closings

I've been using Schwimmer Pools for longer than I can remember now.

Not only is the service good but Theough multiple jobs they've always put me in the right direction so I trust and value their experience and guidance

I'm glad to have been able to help to keep the pool more stress free. Thanks for your business over all these years.

Pool Opening and Closing

We have used Schwimmer Pools for the past 10 years for our opening and closing. Mitch and his crew have always been reliable, dependable and reasonable. I have recommended them to many of my friends and relatives. I would recommend them to anyone with confidence.

Thank you for your business all these years. Always happy to help.

Rich
Rich
1 review Burlington, ON

Pool service

I've been dealing with Mitch at Schwimmer Pools for over 10yrs...very reliable and professional.

I appreciate you using my pool service for opening and closings and whatever else has come up over all these years. Always a pleasure dealing with you guys.

karpiukpaul
karpiukpaul

Pool services

Have used other pool services in the past but Mitch and crew always seem to go the extra mile to do things properly. On time and efficient.

Thanks Paul. Appreciate your feedback and you using my pool service at each of your pools over the years.

SD
SD

Pool opening and closing

Schwimmer Pools is reliable and dependable! This professional service will open and/or close your pool with professionalism and speed.

Thanks very much. I'm glad you've been happy with the pool openings and closings. Anything you need, you know where to reach me.

Maliha
Maliha

Pool maintaining, opening, closing, repair and anything above and beyond!

Best cost effective pool services that I could have come across since we moved in the passed five years. I would recommend Mitch and his team to anyone.

Thanks Maliha. We'll see you soon for the work on the pool this season.

More about Schwimmer Pools

Schwimmer Pools is a owner-operated pool service and maintenance company. We have been delivering professional yet personal service for over 10 seasons. We care about our quality of service so much that we will show up onsite to do the work just right. Whether you need an opening, closing, regular maintenance, or equipment repairs, we are always happy to help. Please check our Website out: www.schwimmerpools.com