Schwimmer Pools

Greg M.
Greg M.
1 review Guelph, ON

Pool Maintenance & Pool opening/closing services

Mitch & his team are always responsive to my inquiries and questions. Their knowledge level, insight and professionalism are second to none and they definitely go out of the way to get the job done! I have been securing Mitch and his team for pool maintenance services for over 8yrs, and I highly recommend their services to friends and family! You will certainly not be disappointed!

Thanks Greg. I appreciate the business over all these years.

John/Lynn O.
John/Lynn O.

Pool open and closing and maintenance

A friend of ours recommended Schwimmer Pools and we are so glad he did. They are very reliable came when they said they would and didn’t rush me when I had a few questions. They are very informative I wish I had found them a couple of years ago when we got the pool . Prices were better but their knowledge is what a new pool owner really needs . I have already recommended them to someone else and will continue too. Thanks Mitch

Thanks Lynn and John. Your in good hands now. See you soon for helping you out with the equipment.

K & M in Oakville, Ontario Canada
K & M in Oakville, Ontario Canada

General Maintenance and Equipment Replacement

I was recommended Schwimmer Pool Services by a friend who'd used them for years. I have now been using them for years and want to recommend them too!
We have had multiple pool openings, closings, vacation maintenance, and incidental repairs by them and have always been very happy. Mitch and his men are very responsive, approachable, respectful of your property and don't make out everything needs replacing all the time.
This year (at our instigation) we replaced our pump, filter and heater, it all worked first time. They also cut out our old diving board from its concrete surround and did a very neat job.
If you are looking for a reliable pool specialist that is small enough to care then you would do well to choose Schwimmer Pool Services.

Thanks guys. I'm so glad you were so happy with all the new equipment.

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Great Service

We are new pool owners and just had our pool opened by Kyle and Mitch. Mitch the owner was very patient with all the questions I had. Also every time I called, Mitch would answer, almost never got his voicemail and when I did he called back in a timely manner. I would definatley reccommend them.

Thanks George. Pleasure to meet you. Kyle and I are happy to help.

Steve
Steve

Pool Opening and Closing

I have used Schwimmer Pools for openings and closings for the past 10 years, both at my former residence and my current home. Mitch, who is the owner of the business, has always done a great job and has been very flexible in accommodating our needs in terms of timing of service and follow up if there were any issues. I have recommended Schwimmer Pools to many of my friends and customers as I have received excellent service at what I consider a very fair price.

This past Friday (May long weekend) I came home to find our pool not circulating as it should. After fiddling around with things for a while I called Mitch to see if he could send someone out. He got right back to me and while he couldn't come out send someone out until the next day, he spent 10 minutes on the phone with me and helped me trouble shoot and fix the problem. It turned out my pump had gotten clogged up with maple seeds. Mitch's patience in walking me through and diagnosing was going above and beyond on a busy day when everybody wants to get open for the long weekend. Most places wouldn't call you back or provide the personal service that Mitch did and does.

As a small business owner I felt compelled to take the time to write this. Most of my new business comes from referrals and I understand the importance of providing service that prompts people to recommend you. I would highly recommend Mitch and Schwimmer Pools for all aspects of your pool service.

Thanks very much Steve. Always happy to help. Glad I was able to troubleshoot over the phone and the pool was up and running for the long weekend.

denise
denise

Pool service, opening

Mitch and his crew are fantastic!! We have used Schwimmer pools for the past number of years and have never had any issues. Very professional!! Definetly recommend.

Thanks Denise. Always a pleasure to work for you guys.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Pool Service

We have used Schwimmer Pool service for a number of years and have never had a problem. They have been responsive and reliable. The staff are friendly.
We have already engaged Schwimmer Pool Service for the 2017 season.

Thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you for the pool opening soon.

Nietta
Nietta

Pool openings, closings and repairs

Very reliable, courteous and gets the job done. We have never had any issues with this company.

Thanks Nietta. Happy to help over all these years. See you soon.

Bill G.
Bill G.

Pool Service

I have been using Schwimmer Pool services for years and have always found Mitch and his team to be both knowledgeable and friendly, and their service is always timely, complete and their rates very reasonable.
As a realtor I refer Schwimmer Pool Services to all my clients.

Thanks very much Bill. It has been a long time that I've been coming to your place. Your word of mouth to your customers is greatly appreciated. See you again this season.
Mitch

Dan G.
Dan G.
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Pool opening/Closing. New pool liner

Very well priced. Very knowledgeable. Very reliable. Friendly, professional service. great product and lots of selection for new pool liners and equipment.

Thanks Dan. See you for the pool opening in the near future. Mitch

More about Schwimmer Pools

Schwimmer Pools is a owner-operated pool service and maintenance company. We have been delivering professional yet personal service for over 10 seasons. We care about our quality of service so much that we will show up onsite to do the work just right. Whether you need an opening, closing, regular maintenance, or equipment repairs, we are always happy to help. Please check our Website out: www.schwimmerpools.com