AirSource Mechanical Inc.

MARKHAM ON L3S2W3
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Markham  >  AirSource Mechanical Inc.

Reviews for AirSource Mechanical Inc.

Jesse
Jesse

Prompt and Professional Service

These guys are simply outstanding and professional: they are punctual and they'll answer all your queries. Bill, who came to our place to fix our heater, is a very nice guy, not to mention his expertise. I think every household should keep AirSource's contact details in his phone book. Very satisfied and highly recommended : )

Lauren Sullivan from Toronto
Lauren Sullivan from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Water Heater Installation

It is summer! Get some AIRSOURCE! The men standing behind the company AirSource Mechanical, Joe, Luke and Al were the right source to replace our water heater. They came highly recommended and stood up and beyond to their reputation! We could trust their expertise, reliability and expediency! They were very experienced, educating, and personable; the perfect gentlemen to have for saving the mechanics of one's Home! They are standing by their work with warranty! We have hot water, greater efficiency, and the security of knowing the right company to call when in hydro-energy need! AirSource Mechanical!

Thank you, for the kind words and entrusting us to work in your home.

Joe

Jeffrey Oxtoby from Toronto
Jeffrey Oxtoby from Toronto

Air conditioning and heating

Joe and his men were great to deal with. They were very punctual, answered every and all questions and even gave free advice. The quality of service was outstanding and he took time out to visit us to make sure things were working like they should be. Highly recommended

Trevor in Toronto
Trevor in Toronto

Replacement of furnace and air conditioner

I found the search for an hvac company I was comfortable with to be quite challenging. After 6 quotes from other companies I finally found Joe at AirSource. It was great dealing with someone who is not a full time sales person, who knows his product and trade inside out, and was patient enough to deal with the myriad of questions and numerous phone calls I made to him before I finally decided AirSource was the company to go with. Luke and Gus did a great job with the installation, it was very neatly done despite the small space they had to work with. They even came back at no charge to hook up the gas meter to the house as I had it moved after they had already completed their work. It's also worth noting that the Keepright equipment they installed is very quiet. I'm very happy with the quality of the job that was done and found all of the AirSource folks easy and pleasant to deal with. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Bruce in Thornhill
Bruce in Thornhill

New airconditioner and furnace, HVAC servicing

AirSource Mechanical Inc.
905-470-0628
MARKHAM
L3S2W3

Joe and his team have been looking after our HVAC systems in a 30 year old house for many years. Their work is excellent, their responsiveness to call outs without parrallel and Joe's vast experience shows when he is faced with a problem which requires an accurate diagnosis and a well thought out, economical, repair or replacement plan.