E.L.M CONTRACTORS

Tania in Caledon
Tania in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Backyard Patio

E.L.M Contractors definitely exceeded our expectations. They are professional, efficient, detail-oriented and provide outstanding results. Enzo and his team did an amazing job on our backyard patio in a shorter than expected timeframe, the quality of work is outstanding. We are very happy with the level of service we received. The end result is beautiful - thank you for doing such a fantastic job. I would highly recommend Enzo and his crew to anyone looking to refresh their backyard, you won’t be disappointed!

Thanks Tania I hope you Jim and the boys enjoy what's left of summer

Mario
Mario
1 review Caledon, ON

Backyard pavers and posts

We hired Enzo and his company to excavate and lay new pavers and post holes for a pergola. Right from the start Enzo impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. He made great suggestions and kept us up to date with the work that was being done. Him and his crew worked hard and quickly and got the job done faster then I expected. You can tell he is someone who really prides himself in his work and customer service. We love how our backyard turned out and I would happily recommend Enzo and his company to anyone.

Thanks guys

noelle in London
noelle in London
1 review Orangeville, ON

Backyard interlock

Enzo and company were great and very thorough with our backyard. There customer serice is impeccable. I really liked how they explained what they were doing and helped us make decisions for our backyard steps. They were very fast and the outcome is amazing. I love our backyard and cant wait to enjoy it next year. My husband and I are having them come back next year to do the front of our house !. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants great work with reasonable prices !

Thanks !!

Smitha in Toronto
Smitha in Toronto

Interlock in Front and Backyard, Sodding And Back & Front Steps

We hired Enzo and his team to do our front and backyard interlocking, steps (both in front and back) and sodding. They definitely exceeded my expectations! Excellent professional service, great attention to detail nurturing of your ideas with their experience. They turned my bland backyard (full of weeds :) ) to our new outdoor retreat. My family and I are very satisfied with the work done. Thanks for Enzo/Brandon and team for the job well done.

Please enjoy !!!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Interlock patio, Fire Pit and Retaining Wall

Enzo and his team did an amazing job! They were hired to complete a retaining wall around our pool and create a patio with a built in Fire Pit. Enzo had many creative ideas and was able to combine our image and his experience to create a beautiful sitting area. The team was very professional and completed the work quickly and neatly. I would highly recommend Enzo and his team! They were honest, professional, and always provided great service!

?

Melony in Mono
Melony in Mono
1 review Mono, ON

Interlock driveway, walk way, landscape design

We hired Enzo from E.L.M Contractor to complete a interlock driveway,walk way and landscape design. He is very professional, hard working and talented person. He takes pride in every aspect of his work and pays attention to detail. He is very punctual and completed the project on time with his crew. I very satisfied with the level of service we received, I couldn't have chosen a better company. I will definitely be recommending him and also use him for future projects.

Melony!! I hope you guys enjoy it.

Frida in Bradford
Frida in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

INTERLOCK

Enzo and his team came in to do our front yard and backyard interlock and it looks amazing. The team was very quick, hard working and professional. The quality of work is outstanding. Our family could not be any happier with how wonderful it all came together. They did not only create a clean and classic area but they created a space where our family can get together. Loving everything!! Will definitely be recommending them to anyone who needs work done.

Thanks guys :)
Please enjoy.

Sabina K in
Sabina K in

Front Walkway, Stairs, Sodding, Hardscaping/Stonework, Curbs

We recently renovated our front steps and walkway with E.L.M. Contractors and couldn't be more pleased with the quality.

From start to finish, Enzo and his team delivered as promised and each step completed was done to the highest standards.

Enzo and his team had great vision and demonstrated his expertise for design. The project cost was fair and we were charged exactly as quoted.

The crew was on time every day and were meticulous with clean up. We received numerous compliments on the outstanding work done by E.L.M. Contractors.

I would not hesitate to use E.L.M. Contractors again and have already referred them to many friends and neighbors.

A heartfelt Thank you to Enzo and his crew!

Thanks guys it was definitely challenging

More about E.L.M CONTRACTORS

E.L.M Contractors Inc. was established in 2009, with over 20 years of experience we proudly serve the GTA area. We specialize in residential interlocking, concrete, pools all your outdoor needs. We know the importance of a personal touch and we stand by our work and company name. Let us create an outdoor oasis for you, completely customized to suit all your family needs.