E.L.M CONTRACTORS

Reviews for E.L.M CONTRACTORS

annacolasante
annacolasante

Backyard renovations

I would like to thank Enzo, A.J. and the rest of the crew for a job well done. This job was done in 4 1/2 days. I was very impressed with the work that they have done. They always made sure that everything was cleaned up before they left for the day. Thanks again guys for a job well done.

Thank you Anna and Carm !!! We will definitely come by for one of those magical espresso

mbosco
mbosco

Hardscaping -front, side and driveway.

The ELM team was wonderful. From the first time that Enzo came out to quote the job, to the last day that work was completed we had nothing but a positive experience. The team was both skilled and qualified. They never left a mess for me or my neighbors and that meant a lot to us.
ELM is the only company I will call to my home and they are also the only company I would safely and confidently refer to my friends and family.
Thanks to Enzo and you wonderful team, our front yard looks absolutely wonderful!

Kindest regards,
Mary and Luciano Bosco

Thanks guys we appreciate the kind words

paulhunjan
paulhunjan

Backyard Patio/front porch

Amazing work by an amazing team. Came in and finished the job in the time frame promised, loved the outcome.

Would highly recommend Elm Contractors to everyone we know.

Big Thanks to Enzo and his team!!!!

Nejla R.
Nejla R.
2 reviews Orangeville, ON

Walkway to backyard

We just finished our 3rd job with ELM Contractors and couldn’t be happier. Our first two jobs were much larger but even for a smaller job like this, I wouldn’t hire or recommend anyone else. Enzo and his crew are professional and very knowledgeable. There is a reason why they are the Best landscaping company out there. Thank you ELM!!!

Thanks

Walter a.
Walter a.
1 review Terra Cotta, ON

Walkway

We are extremely happy with the work Enzo and his team completed. We recently built a new home and the walkway, entrance pad and flower beds were a great addition and transformation to the front of our house. Enzo was reliable., punctual and a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. We would strongly recommend E.L.M Contractors

Thx guys !! Your house looks beautiful

Mark G.
Mark G.
1 review Orangeville, ON

Backyard patio and driveway border.

Very good crew. They were professional, timely, helpful and knowledgeable. If you're looking for interlocking or concrete work you can trust ELM contractors to do the job.

It looks great guys enjoy.

Linda
Linda
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

New interlock walkway and replacing old edging in gardens

Very helpful with design ideas while listening to what we were looking for.
Showed up as promised and got the work done on time. Great crew, that worked hard to get it done.
Very happy with not only the work, but also the condition of the site when they were done. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend

Thank guys !! It looks great

ctbosco
ctbosco

Outside front porch, sidewalk to backyard and patio

Amazing job not only did they do a good job they were efficient, friendly and keep everything clean, made me a very happy client with the project, it looks really nice, love it, money well spent, thanks Enzo from E.L.M. Contractors

Thank you Tina !! I hope the family enjoys your new space

alexandra a.
alexandra a.

Project landscaping the backyard

We are very happy with the transformation. Enzo and his team are very professional and helpful. They are always available to answer any question you may have and always willing to offer ideas to help.
We are so happy and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for work done
Thank you to the whole team !

Tiana
Tiana

Backyard

Enzo and his crew did a fantastic job with my backyard and jewel stone. I will definitely be using this company again in the future.

Thanks Enzo

More about E.L.M CONTRACTORS

E.L.M Contractors Inc. was established in 2009, with over 20 years of experience we proudly serve the GTA area. We specialize in residential interlocking, concrete, pools all your outdoor needs. We know the importance of a personal touch and we stand by our work and company name. Let us create an outdoor oasis for you, completely customized to suit all your family needs.