E.L.M Contractors

Reviews for E.L.M Contractors

Marisa
Marisa

Driveway, 2 walkways, front courtyard and backyard patio

I recently had work done on my property by E.L.M. Contractors. This was a big job that included removal of concrete on my driveway courtyard, as well as removal of old bricks. Since this was a big job to tackle I interviewed a few contractors and none of them met my expectation. However, after meeting Enzo (Owner) both myself and my husband were of the opinion that this was the best person/company to tackle this enormous job. The job is now finished and I am not disappointed with the final results. In fact, we are very happy with the final outcome. More importantly it was a pleasure dealing with Enzo and his crew. They were professional and handled themselves with the utmost respect if something was brought to their attention. Another very important observation was the way Enzo treated his staff and the respect his staff had for him. I must say that this was a job well done and I would not hesitate to recommend E.L.M. Contractors to others who may benefit from their quality of work.

You were a pleasure to work for!!! The crew will miss your hospitality!!! I hope you guys enjoy the new look of your home

s.mangroo
s.mangroo
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Backyard

The work exceeded all of my expectations. Everything was done neatly and with care. They do truly take pride in their work.

Thanks guys !! Enjoy your pool

Mauro &.
Mauro &.
1 review Caledon, ON

Backyard Hardscape

Enzo and his crew are true professionals. From start to finish gave great recommendations and provided quality products. Doesn't waste anytime and provided results above expectations. Would Highly Recommend.

Thx !!!
Please enjoy

annacolasante
annacolasante

Backyard renovations

I would like to thank Enzo, A.J. and the rest of the crew for a job well done. This job was done in 4 1/2 days. I was very impressed with the work that they have done. They always made sure that everything was cleaned up before they left for the day. Thanks again guys for a job well done.

Thank you Anna and Carm !!! We will definitely come by for one of those magical espresso

mbosco
mbosco

Hardscaping -front, side and driveway.

The ELM team was wonderful. From the first time that Enzo came out to quote the job, to the last day that work was completed we had nothing but a positive experience. The team was both skilled and qualified. They never left a mess for me or my neighbors and that meant a lot to us.
ELM is the only company I will call to my home and they are also the only company I would safely and confidently refer to my friends and family.
Thanks to Enzo and you wonderful team, our front yard looks absolutely wonderful!

Kindest regards,
Mary and Luciano Bosco

Thanks guys we appreciate the kind words

paulhunjan
paulhunjan

Backyard Patio/front porch

Amazing work by an amazing team. Came in and finished the job in the time frame promised, loved the outcome.

Would highly recommend Elm Contractors to everyone we know.

Big Thanks to Enzo and his team!!!!

Nejla R.
Nejla R.
2 reviews Orangeville, ON

Walkway to backyard

We just finished our 3rd job with ELM Contractors and couldn’t be happier. Our first two jobs were much larger but even for a smaller job like this, I wouldn’t hire or recommend anyone else. Enzo and his crew are professional and very knowledgeable. There is a reason why they are the Best landscaping company out there. Thank you ELM!!!

Thanks

apulse
apulse
1 review Orangeville, ON

Back yard stone patio install

We are very pleased with the Work ELM contractors completed in our back yard. The prIce for the work we had done was great and the job was finished on time.

Walter a.
Walter a.
1 review Terra Cotta, ON

Walkway

We are extremely happy with the work Enzo and his team completed. We recently built a new home and the walkway, entrance pad and flower beds were a great addition and transformation to the front of our house. Enzo was reliable., punctual and a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. We would strongly recommend E.L.M Contractors

Thx guys !! Your house looks beautiful

Mark G.
Mark G.
1 review Orangeville, ON

Backyard patio and driveway border.

Very good crew. They were professional, timely, helpful and knowledgeable. If you're looking for interlocking or concrete work you can trust ELM contractors to do the job.

It looks great guys enjoy.

More about E.L.M Contractors

E.L.M Contractors Inc. was established in 2009, with over 20 years of experience we proudly serve the GTA area. We specialize in residential interlocking, concrete, pools , cabanas, decks and all your outdoor needs. We know the importance of a personal touch and we stand by our work and company name. Let us create an outdoor oasis for you, completely customized to suit all your family needs. Winter services include bathrooms, basements, floors , commercial/residential Snowplow services.