Bark Mulch Depot

Reviews for Bark Mulch Depot

B. Kilb in Peace River
B. Kilb in Peace River

Contractor

I have been working with Bark Mulch Depot for 7 years and continue to get incredible service from Gannon and his staff! Their prices are much better than any of the competing landscape product companies, and their products are of higher quality with better selection. As most landscapers and contractors, time is money, and you will be in and out of BMD much quicker than you think. If you need a delivery sent to your job site, just contact the office and they're more than happy to work with you to ensure the product and timing work for you. I can only say this because I have never been let down by BMD since I brought my business to them. Please take the time to compare their prices, service and quality. You will not be disappointed.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Wood delivery with excessive bark

Delivery of 1/4 cord and there was an excessive amount of bark half way down the pile. Complained and was told to clean it up myself put it in Bags and they would pick it up. Not great service for an $80 delivery charge.

RoseMarie Nielsen in Calgary
RoseMarie Nielsen in Calgary
6 reviews CALGARY, AB

purchase and delivery of mulch

Bark Mulch Depot
403-247-1919
32176 Township Rd 250
CALGARY
AB
T3Z

After checking prices for large volumes of mulch, I determined that Bark Mulch Depot had better prices. I ordered douglas fir mixed nuggets and am pleased with the quality and size of the mulch. As I have a large area to cover, the larger size of bark worked perfectly. Delivery was the next day so work could start right away.

More about Bark Mulch Depot

Love your yard. . . . we can help We are a full service Landscape & Maintenance company. Our services include, mulch installation, lawn maintenance, bed maintenance, planting and softscaping, paving stones, stone work, water features, full yard design and reno. We also deliver mulch, rock, sand and loam. Call ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Calgary?