CMO FLOORING SALES AND INSTALLATION

Floor Laying & Refinishing
VANCOUVER BC V5K0A1
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Vancouver  >  CMO FLOORING SALES AND INSTALLATION

Reviews for CMO FLOORING SALES AND INSTALLATION

Regretful in Burnaby
Regretful in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Buyer Beware

8 day job took over 3 months. Several mistakes....had to move out several times as place was not livable and CMO not willing to take responsibility. Regret ever taking someone’s referral about this company

1 review Vancouver, BC

Hi Olin, please call back?

Hi Olin

We have trouble reaching you these days. You did our two floors back in June of 2016 (five months ago) and something is beginning to peel off and it happened to be in the baby's room. Please respond! Thank you very much.

1 review New Westminster, BC

Condo

After completely renovating our condo I would say that CMO floors was the wrist company we dealt with. First off the job was supposed to take 2-3 days, 2 weeks later it was still not done. Olin's guys were constantly complaining about him not paying them, they even asked
Me for some money directly. None of the workers are employees, they are all sub contractors with little to no experience. The guy in charge of doing my floors had 1 month of experience, didn't show up when he wanted a day off and was left to do it himself, he even had to borrow my tools because he didn't have what he needed. Once the job was done the guy in charge came to finish some baseboards and said it was a terrible job pointing out all the flaws. I asked Olin to level the floor as he showed me it was quite a bit out, they never bothered and said it was fine, now the floors click and you can see them move up and down, also any water that gets on them they bible up really fast, my last to condos that I did laminate in were way better quality and half the price Olin charged me. The whole time the guy working was telling me about all the nightmare jobs they have had recently, clearly CMO floors is not a professonal flooring company with flooring guys, just labourers that get hired for short periods of time.
Save yourself the headache and go with someone else, Olin is very nice and also very smooth, he will make you feel like your place is the most important thing to him but in reality it's just $$$$$

1 review Brossard, QC

Laminate flooring installation

After going through a few different contractors (who never showed up and were completely flakey), I called Olin, and he picked up the phone right away and came by my house to give me the estimate on the same day! My project was a bit smaller and despite his busy schedule he was able to squeeze me in and showed up with his team the very next day! Olin was super professional, very fair in pricing and honest! The job was done perfectly! Highly recommended!

luxury vinyl floor installation

After getting at least 4 or 5 quotes and dealing with unreliable contractors I came across Olin’s hardwood flooring website which is very informative. Over the phone and in person he was professional,knowledgeable and his quote was reasonable He installed german made luxury vinyl planks flooring through out my condo (gold trim) and carpets for my bedroom which I purchased through his store in richmond. I was acting as my own general contractor to renovate my whole condo top to bottom and I found co ordinating with Olin and his crew not stressful which is a lot to say when you are working with contractors…

Carol from Vancouver
Carol from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Flooring Installation Living/Dining/Entrance

Contacted CMO after visiting a few other flooring companies, both chains (Home Depot, etc.) and independent groups. I selected CMO for three reasons: 1. excellent service, 2. competitive price and 3. good product selection-I found a match to laminate installed about 6 years ago. Wesley and Olin were prompt, provided excellent service including progress updates with photos (I do not live at the house), delivered quality work on time and when they finished, left the rooms clean and tidy. I recommend talking to CMO for any flooring project.

Sachi Ezura from Vancouver
Sachi Ezura from Vancouver
2 reviews University Endowment Area, BC

Flooring installation

Hardwood flooring installation can be a painful process. In my experience, it is always a difficult experience renovating and dealing with contractors. I have a home in Vancouver and found CMO Flooring and installation online. Olin seems to be very proud of his work. We trusted him and he did a fabulous job as promised. Quick and clean and we are very impressed.

rickysmart from Floral Park
rickysmart from Floral Park

Great Service

We found Olin and his team online when searching for hardwood flooring in Vancouver. We tried getting several quotes though many flooring companies didn't even bother showing up... ! Olin came late about 15 minutes actually, but we felt confident in him and gave him the job. We were very happy with his work. They took one day longer than they had anticipated but they went through every detail with us, and his custom staining to get my transitions the right color was excellent. We are very pleased :)

More about CMO FLOORING SALES AND INSTALLATION

Our mission is to provide you with all the information required to educate your self about various carpet, laminate, engineered, and hardwood floors, to provide you with easy access to quality and competitively priced carpets and floors, and to empower you with professional and efficient installations - Vancouver floor sales ...