CMO FLOORING SALES AND INSTALLATION

Floor Laying & Refinishing
VANCOUVER BC V5K0A1
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Vancouver  >  CMO FLOORING SALES AND INSTALLATION

Reviews for CMO FLOORING SALES AND INSTALLATION

Monika in Richmond
Monika in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Pravada Flooring for Kitchen

I originally planned on getting laminate floor for my kitchen, Daniel at the store was really friendly and showed me various flooring they had, I ended up choosing the Pravada Engineered Flooring for my Kitchen which I am very happy about.

Grimrage in Vancouver
Grimrage in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Floor levelling

The professionals at Next Level earned the name with quality service, on time completion and friendly helpful advice. I will highly recommend them to all my friends and family. I was not only impressed with their work, but their quote was competitive and no surprises.

James in
James in
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Excellent flooring

This was the best experience one could expect from flooring purchase . The staff were knowledgeable and knew exactly what my dining room needed to impress and bring it up to modern looks.

goya.geronimo@gmail.com in Burnaby
G. G.

Flooring for dinning room

Very satisfied!! I’m impressed with the product quality and the customer service. I’ll hire them for the kitchen and bedroom flooring , Daniel was really kind with me I’m really thankful

shirt in Toronto
shirt in Toronto

Appalachian flooring

My wife and I came here looking for engineered flooring for a reno on our home . They had a great selection . The staff was really helpful and helped us settle on Appalachian. We installed it in our kitchen . It looks great and my wife loves it . We are planning to put in in our livingroom

waylon in Burnaby
waylon in Burnaby

BEST LEVELING FLOOR

I installed laminate flooring and had my floor leveled now my condo is looking amazing. The quality and service was amazing. Was done right and I would recommend u guys.
Loved the speed and customer service
Thanks

Tara in Vancouver
Tara in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New Floors

We recently did a complete renovation on our main floor and went to CMO for our new flooring. Not only were we happy with the selection of product, we were also pleased with the knowledge and helpfulness of staff. They were easy to communicate with and the install was done very quickly and without much inconvenience. This was a great experience and we are definitely happy with the final outcome.

Regretful in Burnaby
Regretful in Burnaby

Buyer Beware

8 day job took over 3 months. Several mistakes....had to move out several times as place was not livable and CMO not willing to take responsibility. Regret ever taking someone’s referral about this company

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Hi Olin, please call back?

Hi Olin

We have trouble reaching you these days. You did our two floors back in June of 2016 (five months ago) and something is beginning to peel off and it happened to be in the baby's room. Please respond! Thank you very much.

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Condo

After completely renovating our condo I would say that CMO floors was the wrist company we dealt with. First off the job was supposed to take 2-3 days, 2 weeks later it was still not done. Olin's guys were constantly complaining about him not paying them, they even asked
Me for some money directly. None of the workers are employees, they are all sub contractors with little to no experience. The guy in charge of doing my floors had 1 month of experience, didn't show up when he wanted a day off and was left to do it himself, he even had to borrow my tools because he didn't have what he needed. Once the job was done the guy in charge came to finish some baseboards and said it was a terrible job pointing out all the flaws. I asked Olin to level the floor as he showed me it was quite a bit out, they never bothered and said it was fine, now the floors click and you can see them move up and down, also any water that gets on them they bible up really fast, my last to condos that I did laminate in were way better quality and half the price Olin charged me. The whole time the guy working was telling me about all the nightmare jobs they have had recently, clearly CMO floors is not a professonal flooring company with flooring guys, just labourers that get hired for short periods of time.
Save yourself the headache and go with someone else, Olin is very nice and also very smooth, he will make you feel like your place is the most important thing to him but in reality it's just $$$$$

More about CMO FLOORING SALES AND INSTALLATION

Our mission is to provide you with all the information required to educate your self about various carpet, laminate, engineered, and hardwood floors, to provide you with easy access to quality and competitively priced carpets and floors, and to empower you with professional and efficient installations - Vancouver floor sales ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Vancouver?