Flood Restoration Services Inc.

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
D6-550 Parkside Dr WATERLOO ON N2L
Fire & Water Damage Restoration
Flood Restoration Services Inc.

Review for Flood Restoration Services Inc.

Pawel D from New Hamburg
Pawel D from New Hamburg
2 reviews New Hamburg, ON

Drain/Sink repair

I called these guys as they are the only plumbers in my little town. Our drain was backed up and my husband couldn't figure out how to fix it! Flood's came immediately ( literally 10 minutes ) to my home and took apart some pipes and removed a bunch of nasty things and found my drain was cracked. 2 weeks later ( part took this long to come in ) it was all fixed up and no problems since. Price was a little higher than I expected, but isn't that always the story! I don't mind paying for quality work. Thanks guys.

Highly recommended ! Thank you Flood's.

Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Waterloo?