Nomad Roofing

Reviews for Nomad Roofing

AJewels
AJewels
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

New roof (house and garage) along with Soffits, Fascia, and Eaves (garage)

High praise for the exceptional roofing that Erin, Ryan and team did on our 1965 bungalow and garage - in addition to replacing our skylight with a beautiful updated design.

Nomad responded quickly to our request for a quote, which was fair and included better quality shingles than other companies. The work was carried out quickly and was well coordinated - making the process painless. Clean up was impeccable. Have already recommended Nomad to others.

It was an absolute please working with you, Amanda. The GAF Timberline HD Charcoal shingles you chose for us to install on your home look amazing and the VELUX skylight makes everything look so modern compared to your old domed skylight. Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us. Cheers,
Erin.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Re-roof house

This company uses better quality material than other roofing contractors; and, they provide a lot of education about roofing during the estimating stage. Crew is hard working, courteous, and friendly. Great service. As the saying goes: You get what you pay for.

Education is the cornerstone to being confident in every major purchase and I am pleased we were able to provide that for you, especially in this time of social distancing. Our crews are exceptionally hardworking. Without our crews we would not be were we are today. Thank you for the review. Cheers, Erin

Private User reviews Beaumont, AB

Replacement of original roof

Excellent company to deal with when replacing a roof. Their Roofing Video is excellent and explains everything you need to know about the roofing process and supplies they use.

Thank you for your review and I am so glad that my video gave you the information your needed to be confident in your roofing contractor selection and roofing system. We appreciate your business. Cheers, Erin.

Private User reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Nice work

The work was done quickly, quite economically and gave our house a really tasteful face lift.

Happy to be of service. Thank you for the review. Cheers, Erin

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Roof Replacement

The sales process with Erin was very thorough and informative. She took the time to find out what we were looking for, what our budget was and helped us break down the differences between Nomad's quote and other roofing company quotes we had received. She was willing to make some adjustments to the scope of work to get closer to our budget while still getting a high-quality roof installed. The installers were very nice the whole time they were there and cleaned up after themselves. I was a bit surprised to see that they used our wheelbarrow without asking - but if it made their work easier I supposed I don't mind. The only downside was the fact that it took 3 days to complete the job as opposed to the 1 day we were expecting - but I appreciate them taking their time to ensure the job was done well and not rushing the work. We are happy with our new roof and will recommend Nomad to our friends.
- WOMO Certified Review

Thank you for the feedback. My apologies for our crew using your wheelbarrow without your permission. I would have brought them one had I'd known and I will be addressing this with the crew chief. In this time of pandemic, our steep roof crew is a smaller crew then typical and they did take longer than originally anticipated to complete your roof. Other than those two concerns, I am glad we were able to meet your expectations and needs. Cheers, Erin.

Roof replacement

I was totally impressed by the service I received from all the staff at Nomad Roofing. The quality and workmanship was outstanding. They cleaned up as they went along and left our property clean. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your business and I am very pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations. (Not sure why your posting has you in Toronto when we are in Edmonton, I will get HS to fix that :-) ) Cheers, Erin.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Great work

This company was able to do the work on my roof quickly and it looks great

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Cheers, Erin.

1 review Edmonton, AB

New shingles

Amazing service workmanship and warranty would recommend this company to everyone I know a great experience!

Thank you for your review and letting us know about your great experience with our company. We very much appreciate your business. (Not sure why your posting has you in Toronto when we are in Edmonton, I will get HS to fix that :-) ) Cheers, Erin.

AMu91
AMu91
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

We received three quotes from different roofing companies to re shingle our roof. The first two were astronomical. Luckily, we were then pointed in the direction of Nomad Roofing. Erin came out, did a very thorough inspection of the roof, complete with pictures. She noticed some shingles that were lifting a bit in one spot and immediately went to her truck, grabbed some flashing and nailed it in place to prevent any leaks from happening.
Erin supplied us with a quote before even leaving that gave us a choice of 3 different packages as well as some printed info on roofing material.
That evening she emailed a video explaining the whole roofing process which was extremely helpful. Nomad only uses top quality Timberline shingles and offer both a long term workmanship guarantee as well as a 50 year product warranty. High focus on quality is very evident and much appreciated.
On the day the job was to be done, Dale and his crew of four arrived, got organized and 8 hours later the project was complete. They cleaned up the whole work area, leaving it as if they had never been there. Amazing!!
From start to finish, it was such a positive experience and the price was great. HUGE thanks to Erin and staff.

It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you for your business and I hope you have a chance to enjoy the rest of the summer in your beautiful back yard. Cheers, Erin.

Kyle
Kyle
1 review St. Albert, AB

Shingle Replacement

Nomad Roofing did an excellent job on our shingle replacement. Of the five companies that I solicited for estimates Nomad was the cheapest, quickest for response and most professional. Erin provided a video explaining the whole roofing process with different packages available for you to choose. This was very educational in knowing how to look at estimates and determine exactly what was included and what was not. Erin answered all my questions quickly and was honest in her evaluation of work that needed to be done and what did not need to be done. I usually try to do a lot of work on my home myself so I don't hire a lot of contractors. Erin and her crew did a great job and I was very pleased the results.

Kyle, thank you for the review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. You have a beautiful home and I am very pleased we were able to meet your expectations. Enjoy this rain we are having knowing your new roof is doing its job and protecting everything you hold dear. Warm Regards, Erin.

More about Nomad Roofing

Your roof is one of the most critical elements of your home. It keeps the elements at bay, provides shelter, and adds value to your home. Your shingles, eavestroughs and ventilation all must work in conjunction with each other in order to provide optimum protection for your home from the weather. At Nomad Roofing, we have over a decade’s worth of experience working with every aspect of residential and new construction roofing. GAF Master Elite certified, Consumer Choice Award and HomeStar.com award winners, Nomad Roofing is among the most trusted names in Edmonton roofing. To read more about our mission, vision and foundation of 14 years serving Edmonton & the surrounding areas please visit our website at nomadroofing.ca