HomeStars  >  Roofing in Edmonton  >  Nomad Roofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Nomad Roofing

Charles Roof Experience in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Hear they had a good name. my neighbour had their roof done last year. The rating on BBB was A+ so they know what they are doing. Had a competitor quote me over a grand more for exactly the same roofing product. Very happy with my new roof !!

Tracey in
1 review Edmonton, AB

We had been having problems with our skylights leaking this winter. We had a company come in and tell us we needed to remove our skylights and replace them with brand new ones. I am so glad we came across Stan with Nomad Roofing. We sent him an email and he immediately got back to us and came over to take a look at them. He was able to fix our existing skylights/roofing at a fraction of what the other company quoted us. He was so knowledgeable, friendly and professional to deal with. We couldn't be happier with this service and would highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you Stan.

Homestar in
1 review Edmonton, AB

I had a leak develop in my 7 Yr old roof that we couldn't find the source. Nomad was really recommended to try and I'm so glad I called them. Stan found the source only because of his expertise and quoted me on the spot. A few days later I r eturn home to find Stan just wrapping up the job. He took the time to show me exactly how he repaired and upgraded the section affected. I was blown away at the quality and detail. No bandaid fix here. It was completed far beyond my expectations. This is a true professional who takes pride in a job done thoroughly. I have no hesitation in recommending this contractor and they will always be my roof / eaves trough provider.

mugsbrand in Markham
1 review Edmonton, AB

They came on short notice after weird weather. They were so kind on the phone. They were professional and polite. The technician called and set up an appointment time that worked better for me. They were patient while they were explaining the repairs needed. They gave me options and information about what to do going forward.
I would highly recommend Nomad for anything that you need.

Satisfied c.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Nomad replaced our shingles. Responsive, professional, thorough. I would certainly recommend and would not hesitate to choose Nomad again.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. It is our mission to provide our customers with a seamless roofing experience, each and every project. We're glad to hear this was your experience and look forward to providing the same experience to any of your friends or family in need of a roof.

1 review St. Albert, AB

Contracted Nomad roofing to perform a shingle replacement on my roof. Great salesman, knowledgeble and crew executing the work did great work, very proffecional, couln't find a single nail afterwards, clean up was great.
Work was done in St Albert, very timely work as well.

Great job Russells crew!!!

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Keeping our sites clean is one of our main priorities. We're glad to hear the crew did such a great job at your house and that our estimator gave you the knowledge and education you needed to confidently make your decision!

Brewskidog93
1 review Edmonton, AB

We sought out quotes from several roofing companies last fall, and Nomad was the most attentive and willing to answer all of our questions. They also provided solid advice, even to save money on the work required. The personalized touch made all the difference.

We booked with Nomad in the fall, and like clockwork, just as the weather was improving, we were contacted to start the project. The crew showed up on time and were beyond friendly and efficient. Zero mess was left behind and our house looks great. Dealing woth Nomad has been an absolute pleasure. I look forward to having therm back later this spring to replace our eavestroughs.

Nomad is professional, knowledgeable, and personal. I highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you, Meredith, for all the feedback and this excellent review! I look forward to working with you on your trough project. Thanks once again!

HomeStars in Toronto
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

The estimate and work perform by the Noman Roof teams was excellent. The roofing installers were quick, professional and friendly. There was absolutely no mess when the installers finished and the only two things were left behind, a 100% satisfied client and an awesome looking roof.

HomeStars in Toronto

Hi Blair,

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review! It was a pleasure to work for you.

Ryan

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Goo sales person from the beginning. Roofing team pleasant to deal with, called in advance, came when they were supposed to, and worked hard. Cleaned up well. Administrative tasks at the end handled without pressure. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am pleased to hear that our systems and staff provided you with an enjoyable experience.

More about Nomad Roofing

Your roof is one of the most critical elements of your home. It keeps the elements at bay, provides shelter, and adds value to your home. Your shingling, eavestroughs and ventilation all must work in conjunction with the others in order to provide optimum protection for your home from the weather. At Nomad Roofing, we have over a decade’s worth of experience working with every aspect of residential and new construction roofing. GAF Master Elite certified and HomeStar.com award winners, Nomad Roofing is among the most trusted names in Edmonton roofing. To read more about our mission, vision and foundation of 10 years serving Edmonton & the surrounding areas please visit our website at nomadroofing.ca