HomeStars  >  Roofing in Edmonton  >  Nomad Roofing

Reviews for Nomad Roofing

DonaldM in Edmonton
DonaldM in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Re-shingling house and detached garage

Excellent company to work with. From estimation to installation everything was done seamlessly and efficiently. All of the staff, from initial estimator to installers were excellent communicators and excellent installers. They always kept us up to date on installation schedules in an incredibly friendly and knowledgeable manner. Highly recommended.

Done in Leduc
Done in Leduc
1 review Leduc, AB

Replace the roofing shingles on my home and garage.

Nomad gave me a quote for the work on my roof last year (2017) and were very helpful with the changes they thought should be done. I indicated to them at the time that it would be this year (2018) that I would have the work done. Not a problem and their estimate changed very little. This year a date was set and I was kept updated throughout as to when deliveries would be made and work started. The guys that did the job were really good and they completed the work in a day and a half doing exactly what had been promised. I am very pleased with the result. I went to Nomad at the recommendation of my son who had them do his roof a few years back and I would definitely recommend them to anyone else without reservation.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. Referrals are the back bone of our business and when multiple generations can trust us to provide a great experience we know we are on the right track. Have a great long weekend.
Cheers,
Erin

Margaret in Edmonton
Margaret in Edmonton

Replacement of Roof Shingles: Top-Notch

Nomad replaced the shingles on the roof of my split-level house which has 2 main sections of roof plus roofing over the veranda. They installed metal valleys and ridge venting as well. I selected Nomad because they took the time to answer my questions patiently, professionally and informatively, they were forthright and reasonable, the quote they provided was very well-prepared, organized and easy to follow so I understood what I was getting for my money, their ratings on HomeStar were excellent, and they had a level of certification I didn't see with other providers. The installation crew was hard-working, very courteous, responsive, very careful with my property, and did a wonderful job cleaning up afterwards. They completed the installation in under 2 days. I was impressed with how well organized the entire process was: administration, communication, scheduling, and on-site. I would gladly contract Nomad again.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review Margaret. It was a pleasure working with you on your roof replacement. I truly enjoyed how thorough you were with all your questions and I am happy my team lived up to your expectations. The experience you had with our company is the experience we strive to provide every one of our customers. Now you can enjoy the rest of the summer with the peace of mind that your roof has been taken care of.

Cheers,
Erin

Haylie Langwald from Edmonton
Haylie Langwald from Edmonton

Roof

Nomad Roofing was great to work with. They contacted me after doing a prior quote and asked if I wanted an updated one, which I did. I received the quote within minutes of the call, and they were very prompt with communication. After sending and signing the contract, they sent out a crew just a few days later.

The crew were friendly, fast, and the roof looks great. They arrived when they were supposed to, and cleaned up so well afterwards, you couldn't even tell a major job was done. An inspector came by the day after to make sure everything was satisfactory and done right.

Very pleasant experience and would highly recommend Nomad.

Haylie, thank you so much for the wonderful review, we pride ourselves in making the whole process of a roof replacement as painless as possible. Your home looks absolutely fabulous and nothing makes us happier than to know YOU are satisfied.

BrianC
BrianC
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Damaged my property and did not make amends

This September, I hired this company to replace my garage roof. They removed and replaced a few sheets of plywood as part of this job. Unfortunately, my car was in the garage at the time and roof debris rained down on it, damaging its paint and body. At no time did they inform me to move my car out of the garage, or let me know that this damage occurred. I was horrified to discover this myself after they left. They were in and out of the garage to use my power outlets, so it is a safe assumption that they were aware of the damage.

I paid a lot of money for this roofing job, and certainly did not sign up to get a damaged car as well. I was willing to be flexible, but they did not respond to my concerns or offer anything in compensation other than some ineffectual words. That was the worst part - they cashed my cheque and it was like I never existed after that.

I will have to replace my house roof as well in a few years, and there is ZERO chance I would go with this company for that job!!!

Mark in Edmonton
Mark in Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

100% statisfaction

We used Nomad earlier this year to replace our roof. We received quotes from three companies and Nomad's was similar to the other lowest quote (also from a highly rated company).

We went with Nomad because the salesperson/estimator took the time to explain the quote and various options available to us. He did not try to sell us anything extra and gave us time to do our own research. The other company simply left their quote in our mailbox with no follow-up at all.

We are extremely pleased with the work that was done. It was completed on schedule and everything was cleaned up well. A careful follow-up inspection was done by one of their staff.

A couple of follow-up issues were immediately dealt with by Nomad to our full satisfaction. Neither were major concerns and we were impressed with their level of customer support.

The new roof looks great!

Hi Mark!

Thank-you for the great review. I am glad you are satisfied with your roof even with the complications that occurred, but I am happy they were handled to your expectations. We like to spend time focusing on our customers and making sure they remain satisfied through ongoing communication and ensuring they are getting exactly what they asked for.

I appreciate that you took the time to write this review, and wish you the happiest of times with your new roof!

Cheers :)

MJO in St. Albert
MJO in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Roofing job well done

I had the euroshield rubber roofing installed on my two story home and garage. The Nomad crew did a fantastic job in terms of quality, customer service, clean-up and attitude.
Highly recommend.
If you want further info feel free to contact me.

Hi MJO,

Thank-you for the great review! Not too many people know about the Euroshield product, but I am sure you have been raving about it ever since you saw the outcome at your place. Thanks again for allowing us to do business with you, you were amazing to work with!

Charles Roof Experience in Edmonton
Charles Roof Experience in Edmonton

Roof replacement

Hear they had a good name. my neighbour had their roof done last year. The rating on BBB was A+ so they know what they are doing. Had a competitor quote me over a grand more for exactly the same roofing product. Very happy with my new roof !!

Hi Charles,

Thank-you for a great review! I am happy Nomad met your expectations with both price and quality. That type of business can be rare to find these days, so I am happy you came across us! You know where to come in the future if you ever need a roof replacement again!

Tracey in
Tracey in

Skylight/Roof Repair

We had been having problems with our skylights leaking this winter. We had a company come in and tell us we needed to remove our skylights and replace them with brand new ones. I am so glad we came across Stan with Nomad Roofing. We sent him an email and he immediately got back to us and came over to take a look at them. He was able to fix our existing skylights/roofing at a fraction of what the other company quoted us. He was so knowledgeable, friendly and professional to deal with. We couldn't be happier with this service and would highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you Stan.

Hi Tracey!

I am happy Stan was able to come out and meet your expectations and fix your leak in good timing. Thank-you as well for writing a great review for us. We appreciate the positive feedback :)

Homestar in
Homestar in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Pride in workmanship meets fair pricing

I had a leak develop in my 7 Yr old roof that we couldn't find the source. Nomad was really recommended to try and I'm so glad I called them. Stan found the source only because of his expertise and quoted me on the spot. A few days later I r eturn home to find Stan just wrapping up the job. He took the time to show me exactly how he repaired and upgraded the section affected. I was blown away at the quality and detail. No bandaid fix here. It was completed far beyond my expectations. This is a true professional who takes pride in a job done thoroughly. I have no hesitation in recommending this contractor and they will always be my roof / eaves trough provider.

More about Nomad Roofing

Your roof is one of the most critical elements of your home. It keeps the elements at bay, provides shelter, and adds value to your home. Your shingling, eavestroughs and ventilation all must work in conjunction with the others in order to provide optimum protection for your home from the weather. At Nomad Roofing, we have over a decade’s worth of experience working with every aspect of residential and new construction roofing. GAF Master Elite certified and HomeStar.com award winners, Nomad Roofing is among the most trusted names in Edmonton roofing. To read more about our mission, vision and foundation of 10 years serving Edmonton & the surrounding areas please visit our website at nomadroofing.ca