HomeStars  >  Roofing in Edmonton  >  Nomad Roofing

YouCanToo
YouCanToo
3 reviews St. Albert, AB

Custom Order Shingles

Nomad really worked with my schedule since I couldn't have a face to face meeting; ordered the shingles I wanted and they had to track them down from a BC distributor. Proud owner of 5 solar vents and WOW!
Sure keeps the attic cool on hot days!
Nomad crew worked during the hottest days of June (heat warning was on!) IMPRESSIVE. Thumbs up to the team for the meticulous work and clean up.
Highly recommend!
Thank you NOMAD!

Thank you for taking the time to post this review and thank you for choosing Nomad Roofing! Referrals are the back bone of our business and when multiple generations can trust us to provide a great experience we know we are on the right track. We are so glad hear that you are happy with your new roof and happy my team lived up to your expectations. The experience you had with our company is the experience we strive to provide to every one of our customers. We wish you the happiest of times with your new roof!

Sarah !

Ketteringham Family in Edmonton
Ketteringham Family in Edmonton

Residential Roof Done Impeccably

Nomad Roofing were professional, prompt, efficient, well-priced, talented and perfectionists with our roof replacement. They explained everything they did after carefully examining the existing roof and ensured we had clarity. We are fans! You will be as well!

Thanks for the review.We It was a pleasure working for you. The experience you had with our company is the experience we strive to provide to every one of our customers. We wish you the happiest of times with your new roof!

Sarah !

Alicia  in Edmonton
Alicia in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Re-Shingling roof

I highly recommended Nomad roofing. Right from the beginning the customer service was awesome. The estimator, Carlo, was absolutely awesome! He explained everything very throughly and was so patient and detailed with my questions. He was a huge part of why we decided to go with Nomad after a few quotes. The pricing was also very reasonable!

Emory and his crew did an awesome job re-shingling the roof. They keep me informed through the process. The clean up was excellent! I have two small boys and was concerned about nails and material being left behind but the crew made sure to pick up and dispose of everything.

The initial communication after the job was as assigned was a little frustrating as there was some delays due to weather. I was not upset about the weather delays, as that is completely understandable. The frustration came with regards to the lack of communication to let me know the job was being re-scheduled. I was trying to arrange having my little boys out of the house while they were working and not being informed of the new timelines was a bit of a challenge. But it all worked out in the end and I couldn’t be happier with my new roof! I would highly recommend Nomad roofing!

Thank you for taking the time to post this review and thank you for choosing Nomad Roofing! Referrals are the back bone of our business and when multiple generations can trust us to provide a great experience we know we are on the right track. Have a great long weekend.

Sarah

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Nice Roof, Difficult Process

I got my roof done by Nomad in 2015. The senior staff I interacted with when I made the contract were very knowledgeable and professional. However the guys who came to actually install the shingles did some sloppy work the first time around. They had to come back twice to fix plastic tape streaming out of the roof, nails sticking out of the fascia and the ridging. To Nomad's credit, they ended up sending senior staff to fix it, and really made sure I was happy with it at the end.

I am really happy with my roof now. It looks sharp and is holding up well 3 years in. But it was a stressful process to go through at the time. The price was good.

DonaldM in Edmonton
DonaldM in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Re-shingling house and detached garage

Excellent company to work with. From estimation to installation everything was done seamlessly and efficiently. All of the staff, from initial estimator to installers were excellent communicators and excellent installers. They always kept us up to date on installation schedules in an incredibly friendly and knowledgeable manner. Highly recommended.

Done in Leduc
Done in Leduc
0 reviews Leduc, AB

Replace the roofing shingles on my home and garage.

Nomad gave me a quote for the work on my roof last year (2017) and were very helpful with the changes they thought should be done. I indicated to them at the time that it would be this year (2018) that I would have the work done. Not a problem and their estimate changed very little. This year a date was set and I was kept updated throughout as to when deliveries would be made and work started. The guys that did the job were really good and they completed the work in a day and a half doing exactly what had been promised. I am very pleased with the result. I went to Nomad at the recommendation of my son who had them do his roof a few years back and I would definitely recommend them to anyone else without reservation.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. Referrals are the back bone of our business and when multiple generations can trust us to provide a great experience we know we are on the right track. Have a great long weekend.
Erin

Margaret in Edmonton
Margaret in Edmonton

Replacement of Roof Shingles: Top-Notch

Nomad replaced the shingles on the roof of my split-level house which has 2 main sections of roof plus roofing over the veranda. They installed metal valleys and ridge venting as well. I selected Nomad because they took the time to answer my questions patiently, professionally and informatively, they were forthright and reasonable, the quote they provided was very well-prepared, organized and easy to follow so I understood what I was getting for my money, their ratings on HomeStar were excellent, and they had a level of certification I didn't see with other providers. The installation crew was hard-working, very courteous, responsive, very careful with my property, and did a wonderful job cleaning up afterwards. They completed the installation in under 2 days. I was impressed with how well organized the entire process was: administration, communication, scheduling, and on-site. I would gladly contract Nomad again.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review Margaret. It was a pleasure working with you on your roof replacement. I truly enjoyed how thorough you were with all your questions and I am happy my team lived up to your expectations. The experience you had with our company is the experience we strive to provide every one of our customers. Now you can enjoy the rest of the summer with the peace of mind that your roof has been taken care of.

Erin

Haylie Langwald from Edmonton
Haylie Langwald from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Roof

Nomad Roofing was great to work with. They contacted me after doing a prior quote and asked if I wanted an updated one, which I did. I received the quote within minutes of the call, and they were very prompt with communication. After sending and signing the contract, they sent out a crew just a few days later.

The crew were friendly, fast, and the roof looks great. They arrived when they were supposed to, and cleaned up so well afterwards, you couldn't even tell a major job was done. An inspector came by the day after to make sure everything was satisfactory and done right.

Very pleasant experience and would highly recommend Nomad.

Haylie, thank you so much for the wonderful review, we pride ourselves in making the whole process of a roof replacement as painless as possible. Your home looks absolutely fabulous and nothing makes us happier than to know YOU are satisfied.

BrianC
BrianC
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Damaged my property and did not make amends

This September, I hired this company to replace my garage roof. They removed and replaced a few sheets of plywood as part of this job. Unfortunately, my car was in the garage at the time and roof debris rained down on it, damaging its paint and body. At no time did they inform me to move my car out of the garage, or let me know that this damage occurred. I was horrified to discover this myself after they left. They were in and out of the garage to use my power outlets, so it is a safe assumption that they were aware of the damage.

I paid a lot of money for this roofing job, and certainly did not sign up to get a damaged car as well. I was willing to be flexible, but they did not respond to my concerns or offer anything in compensation other than some ineffectual words. That was the worst part - they cashed my cheque and it was like I never existed after that.

I will have to replace my house roof as well in a few years, and there is ZERO chance I would go with this company for that job!!!

Mark in Edmonton
Mark in Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

100% statisfaction

We used Nomad earlier this year to replace our roof. We received quotes from three companies and Nomad's was similar to the other lowest quote (also from a highly rated company).

We went with Nomad because the salesperson/estimator took the time to explain the quote and various options available to us. He did not try to sell us anything extra and gave us time to do our own research. The other company simply left their quote in our mailbox with no follow-up at all.

We are extremely pleased with the work that was done. It was completed on schedule and everything was cleaned up well. A careful follow-up inspection was done by one of their staff.

A couple of follow-up issues were immediately dealt with by Nomad to our full satisfaction. Neither were major concerns and we were impressed with their level of customer support.

The new roof looks great!

Hi Mark!

Thank-you for the great review. I am glad you are satisfied with your roof even with the complications that occurred, but I am happy they were handled to your expectations. We like to spend time focusing on our customers and making sure they remain satisfied through ongoing communication and ensuring they are getting exactly what they asked for.

I appreciate that you took the time to write this review, and wish you the happiest of times with your new roof!

Cheers :)

More about Nomad Roofing

Your roof is one of the most critical elements of your home. It keeps the elements at bay, provides shelter, and adds value to your home. Your shingling, eavestroughs and ventilation all must work in conjunction with the others in order to provide optimum protection for your home from the weather. At Nomad Roofing, we have over a decade’s worth of experience working with every aspect of residential and new construction roofing. GAF Master Elite certified and HomeStar.com award winners, Nomad Roofing is among the most trusted names in Edmonton roofing. To read more about our mission, vision and foundation of 10 years serving Edmonton & the surrounding areas please visit our website at nomadroofing.ca