Nomad Roofing

Ryan from Nomad Roofing and Repairs Ltd
Owner/Manager
Erin Juszkiewicz [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Edmonton  >  Nomad Roofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Nomad Roofing

Satisfied c.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Nomad replaced our shingles. Responsive, professional, thorough. I would certainly recommend and would not hesitate to choose Nomad again.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. It is our mission to provide our customers with a seamless roofing experience, each and every project. We're glad to hear this was your experience and look forward to providing the same experience to any of your friends or family in need of a roof.

1 review St. Albert, AB

Contracted Nomad roofing to perform a shingle replacement on my roof. Great salesman, knowledgeble and crew executing the work did great work, very proffecional, couln't find a single nail afterwards, clean up was great.
Work was done in St Albert, very timely work as well.

Great job Russells crew!!!

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Keeping our sites clean is one of our main priorities. We're glad to hear the crew did such a great job at your house and that our estimator gave you the knowledge and education you needed to confidently make your decision!

Brewskidog93
1 review Edmonton, AB

We sought out quotes from several roofing companies last fall, and Nomad was the most attentive and willing to answer all of our questions. They also provided solid advice, even to save money on the work required. The personalized touch made all the difference.

We booked with Nomad in the fall, and like clockwork, just as the weather was improving, we were contacted to start the project. The crew showed up on time and were beyond friendly and efficient. Zero mess was left behind and our house looks great. Dealing woth Nomad has been an absolute pleasure. I look forward to having therm back later this spring to replace our eavestroughs.

Nomad is professional, knowledgeable, and personal. I highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you, Meredith, for all the feedback and this excellent review! I look forward to working with you on your trough project. Thanks once again!

HomeStars in Toronto
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

The estimate and work perform by the Noman Roof teams was excellent. The roofing installers were quick, professional and friendly. There was absolutely no mess when the installers finished and the only two things were left behind, a 100% satisfied client and an awesome looking roof.

HomeStars in Toronto

Hi Blair,

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review! It was a pleasure to work for you.

Ryan

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Goo sales person from the beginning. Roofing team pleasant to deal with, called in advance, came when they were supposed to, and worked hard. Cleaned up well. Administrative tasks at the end handled without pressure. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am pleased to hear that our systems and staff provided you with an enjoyable experience.

marygallivan in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

This is the 4th house I have had roofed by Nomad over the past 5 years and I have been very pleased with all of them. Very professional, great crews, and they don't leave any mess. I highly recommend them!

Job Price

Thank you Mary for taking the time to post a review. Its in serving customers like you that keep us striving to provide the best in service and overall experience. Having to replace a roof for most people ranks right up their with doing your taxes or going to the dentist. It's a necessary evil of homeownership, but that doesn't mean it can't be a seamless process that leaves you with decades of enjoyment every time you return home from your life's adventures.

Thank you for your years of continued support. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the years to come.

Adam in
1 review Edmonton, AB

First time having to get my roof done on my half of the duplex, and being that it was less than a 3/12 slope pitch on the roof, I had some concerns, a few other companies quoted regular shingles and 44" of ice guard, but nomad sent out Carlo to quote and we had a good discussion about what needed to be done to the floor for low slope, and Carlo recommended full ice guard up to the peak, and the Malarkey 50 year Alaskan shingles which was a relief that they aren't pushing IKO shingles. I also opted for the synthetic underlay, and after all of this Nomad was only a few hundred more than some of the other quotes I had gotten.

The crew showed up while I was at work and proceeded to get the job done incredibly fast, they were done by about 7pm in the evening and the yard clean up was amazing, no nail, so debris left anywhere and I had a few questions if they had found any rot on the roof and they were helpful to answer any questions I had!

I'd definitely call nomad again if I needed a roof done!

Job Price

Adam, thank you for taking the time to post a review. We train our estimators to assess each roofing system as a whole and to know which shingles and specs can be used on each type of roof in order to ensure building codes and best practices are adhered to at all times. I am pleased to hear that you received the level of service we strive to provide each and everyone of our customers.

rschmidt
1 review Edmonton, AB

Nomad Roofing installed a new roof on both the house and the attached garage. The work was done in two days.

Cheryl L.
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Several years ago, Nomad roofing did a roof repair for me at my previous home in Edmonton – they quoted me a good price and did a great job. Another company quoted me 3 times the price and said I needed a much more extensive fix, which later I found out would have been unnecessary and costly. I have not had any problems with this roof since Nomad did the repair (I still own the home).

When I needed a new roof on my existing 35-year old home, Nomad were one of three quotes that I received. They were not the most inexpensive, but based on my prior experience with them, I decided to go with Nomad. In fact, one of the other fellows who quoted me told me that if I didn’t go with their company, I should definitely go with Ryan and Nomad roofing! I felt this was one of the best recommendations I could get.

The material I chose for my roof (Euroshake - looks great on my house) needed to be shipped from Calgary, but Amy (in the office) kept me in the loop as far as a start date. The crew was excellent and each day the area was cleaned up nicely. I can’t say enough about how wonderful this company is. They even came back this spring to check on the roof, as it had been installed in late fall 2015. Ryan, Stan and Amy are a pleasure to deal with and immediately responded to any questions or concerns I had. If you are deciding on a roofing contractor, you will not go wrong by choosing Nomad.

Job Price

Thank you so much for this awesome review! I love sending people by to look at your rubber roof, it's the best looking house on the block!

More about Nomad Roofing

Your roof is one of the most critical elements of your home. It keeps the elements at bay, provides shelter, and adds value to your home. Your shingling, eavestroughs and ventilation all must work in conjunction with the others in order to provide optimum protection for your home from the weather. At Nomad Roofing, we have over a decade’s worth of experience working with every aspect of residential and new construction roofing. GAF Master Elite certified and HomeStar.com award winners, Nomad Roofing is among the most trusted names in Edmonton roofing. To read more about our mission, vision and foundation of 10 years serving Edmonton & the surrounding areas please visit our website at nomadroofing.ca