Northwood Roofing Ltd.

Formerly Total Roofworks
#324 - 15300 Croydon Dr Surrey BC V3Z0Z5
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Surrey  >  Northwood Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Northwood Roofing Ltd.

1 review Langley, BC

New Roof

Jesse and his crew were great. Professional and respectful. Terrific job. The sales rep Jon was knowledgeable and just a real nice man. We would easily recommend them to anyone. Sarah in the office was timely with any response to questions we had. All in all, great company to work with.

Thank you very much for your kind words! Your review helps validate our professionalism and our dedication to our customers. Thank you again!

Satisfied L.
Satisfied L.
1 review Delta, BC

New Roof

Robbie and his crew were very professional and completed our roofing project in a timely fashion even though it was late October and the weather was unpredictable. Communication was good with text message updates on the job's progress. The crew often stayed late, working until dark to ensure the yard was left clean at day's end. This was much appreciated. Roofing is a messy job but our yard and surroundings were left impressively clean when the project was done. I would recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your great review. Customer feedback is extremely important to the development of our company. Thank you again!

klecappelain in SURREY
klecappelain in SURREY
1 review Surrey, BC

roof repairs and re roof

I have had our roof / gutters redone with north wood . Also had roof repairs done on two houses caused by animals. In each instance the service was prompt and professional, Options were given to discourage repeat animal roof attacks. I have been happy with the service received in each instance.

Thanks Karen for your feedback! Hopefully this will solve the issue with those little critters!

maxwel_t in SURREY
maxwel_t in SURREY

New Roof Installation

I was extremely happy with the prompt response to my request for quotation and happily engaged Northwood to complete the job. The job was completed quickly, cleanly and safely, great to see the fall protection worn by all.

D
D
1 review Vancouver, BC

new roof on our entire home - duplex

Work was done well with roof and new gutters. Workers kept site clean and safe. Follow up with sending of the warranty was icing on the cake for customer service.

Monica
Monica
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Roof Demossing and Gutter Cleaning.

After talking with the company on the phone the men came out to assess my roof and a recommendation was given. They de-mossed the roof, applied a spray repellent, cleaned the gutters and replaced a section of facia boards withing a few weeks of initial contact. I was happy with the service. The job was done well and fast. Thanks Northwood!

Thank you so much for your review Monica! Your business is greatly appreciated

jmramor
jmramor

Chimney flashing replacement-- Moss removal

very fast ,neat and courteous- They came assessed the flashing problem, repaired as well as de-mossed my roof and applied moss deterrent

Thanks John! Hope you have a wonderful summer!

Miriam in Surrey
Miriam in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Ashphalt Roof cleaning

The people at Northwoods were easy to contact and very quick to respond to all my inquiries. We had some weather delays and they contacted me a few days in advance to change the appointment based on the forecast. The roofer who came was pleasant, professional and educated me on future maintenance and preventative care which is invaluable to me as a new homeowner. Only reason I say 9 instead of 10 was he recommended more maintenance at the end of the job and I wish he had recommened it earlier with the potential/option of including it all in the job (if time allowed). I will contact them again for future projects.

Thank you for your review Miriam! It's a bummer when we have to re schedule our appointments but your understanding and patience was greatly appreciated!

kshoemay in SURREY
kshoemay in SURREY

roof repairs on warehouse

had to check for a leak coming in from a vent and problem was . solved and explained accordingly. I have used the company before and will definitely in the future.

Thanks Kris, your business has always been appreciated!

Kevin
Kevin
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Gutter supply and installation

There were some weather delays and one call back to fix an issue but through everything the customer service provided was second to none! I would highly recommend Northwood Roofing.

Hi Kevin,

I wanted to thank you for the kind review and more importantly your patience. I hope to do more work with you in the future!

More about Northwood Roofing Ltd.

With a company-wide commitment to safety, integrity & quality, the team at Northwood Roofing Ltd offers cost-effective roofing services to clients big and small. We work hard to consistently provide top-notch service at a reasonable rate. Residential and commercial clients, call us today to find out how we can help with your flat or sloped roofing or roof repair project.

BBB A+ Rating