Northwood Roofing Ltd.

Formerly Total Roofworks
#324 - 15300 Croydon Dr Surrey BC V3Z0Z5
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Surrey  >  Northwood Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Northwood Roofing Ltd.

rolly.wessel
rolly.wessel

Built-in gutter membrane repair

I was impressed by the new roofs the crew installed for my neighbors so I asked Jesse if he could patch all my built-in gutter membrane seams. He looked at them immediately and got me a quote. The best part was that he went the extra mile to fit me in before the rains started. Great and knowledgeable crew, cleaned up everything when job was finished .
( Now it can rain!!! ) Job well done.

Thank you so much for your response! I am glad we were able to accommodate your job and make sure those gutters were sealed before this monsoon hit! I will be sure to forward this review to Jesse and his crew for them to read. Have a wonderful and leak free rainy season!

North D.
North D.
1 review Delta, BC

roofing

everything from the quoting, to the amazing one day service (which included a torch on area as well as shingles) to the clean up. Can't say enough. Plus, their price was lower than 3 of the 5 quotes I received.

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy that you are pleased with the service you received from Northwood Roofing! Thank you kindly and we look forward to working with you in the future!

jrsivak in SURREY
jrsivak in SURREY

NEW ROOF

NEW ROOF NEEDED

Read many different reviews on roof companies and decided on Northwood Roofing.
We felt they were a reliable established company with a 10 year warranty on labor and material and used good quality products.
Company owner Matt,came over explained all details of contract, and set a starting date.
Jessie ,the crew foreman and his 5 experienced installers did an excellent job in 5 days. Any information needed was provided by Jessie.
All garden plants,etc were protected and all clean up done at the end of each day.
All were very professional and knew their jobs,great team.
Many compliments by passer boys and neighbors about how good the roof looked and what a improvement to the home.
Office worker Sarah, very pleasant and helpful with any information that was needed.
Highly Recommend Northwood Roofing to anyone!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I remember this job well and dealing with home owners like you is always a treat! You were so great! I appreciate the review as it is always helpful to have feedback. I hope you enjoy your beautiful new roof and have an amazing summer!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Metal Roof

I had a different roofer who did not get the job done in a timely or professional manner. I hired Northwood to repair the shoddy work and finish the job. They did so in a timely manner and were professional. All work was inspected several times and all discrepancies were fixed to the inspectors satisfaction at their cost. What could have been a complete disaster was fixed and I now have a show case roof.

Thank you so much for your great review! I am pleased to hear that we made this job into a much more positive experience. Thank you again and we look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Private User reviews Langley, BC

New Roof

Jesse and his crew were great. Professional and respectful. Terrific job. The sales rep Jon was knowledgeable and just a real nice man. We would easily recommend them to anyone. Sarah in the office was timely with any response to questions we had. All in all, great company to work with.

Thank you very much for your kind words! Your review helps validate our professionalism and our dedication to our customers. Thank you again!

Satisfied L.
Satisfied L.
1 review Delta, BC

New Roof

Robbie and his crew were very professional and completed our roofing project in a timely fashion even though it was late October and the weather was unpredictable. Communication was good with text message updates on the job's progress. The crew often stayed late, working until dark to ensure the yard was left clean at day's end. This was much appreciated. Roofing is a messy job but our yard and surroundings were left impressively clean when the project was done. I would recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your great review. Customer feedback is extremely important to the development of our company. Thank you again!

klecappelain in SURREY
klecappelain in SURREY
1 review Surrey, BC

roof repairs and re roof

I have had our roof / gutters redone with north wood . Also had roof repairs done on two houses caused by animals. In each instance the service was prompt and professional, Options were given to discourage repeat animal roof attacks. I have been happy with the service received in each instance.

Thanks Karen for your feedback! Hopefully this will solve the issue with those little critters!

maxwel_t in SURREY
maxwel_t in SURREY

New Roof Installation

I was extremely happy with the prompt response to my request for quotation and happily engaged Northwood to complete the job. The job was completed quickly, cleanly and safely, great to see the fall protection worn by all.

Customer was great to work with with. Would recommend him to any of our other contractors.

D
D
1 review Vancouver, BC

new roof on our entire home - duplex

Work was done well with roof and new gutters. Workers kept site clean and safe. Follow up with sending of the warranty was icing on the cake for customer service.

Glad you are happy with our service. We will be sure to keep you covered for years to come.

Monica
Monica
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Roof Demossing and Gutter Cleaning.

After talking with the company on the phone the men came out to assess my roof and a recommendation was given. They de-mossed the roof, applied a spray repellent, cleaned the gutters and replaced a section of facia boards withing a few weeks of initial contact. I was happy with the service. The job was done well and fast. Thanks Northwood!

Thank you so much for your review Monica! Your business is greatly appreciated

More about Northwood Roofing Ltd.

With a company-wide commitment to safety, integrity & quality, the team at Northwood Roofing Ltd offers cost-effective roofing services to clients big and small. We work hard to consistently provide top-notch service at a reasonable rate. Residential and commercial clients, call us today to find out how we can help with your flat or sloped roofing or roof repair project.

BBB A+ Rating