HomeStars  >  Electricians in Vancouver  >  Nu-Phase Electric Ltd

Reviews for Nu-Phase Electric Ltd

Roy in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Neil came to my residence and fixed an electrical problem that others electricians have not been able to figure out for the past 2 years! He was extremely professional and took the time to teach me what the problem/solution was. I highly recommend Neil and his company; his experience and knowledge are the best I have seen in this field.

Thank you for the excellent review . Roy had a couple electrical problems that required extensive electrical code knowledge. . Enjoy the holidays and Happy New Year

Jayne in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

I would highly recommend Nuphase.
Neil was personable, honest and sincere in what he could provide. He came and did an in-home quote and told me what was and was not possible and followed up with a written estimate within a very reasonable time.
He started and finished work at the agreed-upon time and was incredibly transparent in his services provided.
He stuck to the estimate and even adjusted a row of lights at my request ( I had measured incorrectly on the diagram I gave him)
His work was top notch, his demeanour pleasant, and his estimate is accurate.
Jayne ( very satisfied client )

Thank you for the great review . Appreciate it . Rewiring you home was no problem with the game plan you had put together. Enjoy you newly renovated home. Happy Holidays

Susan from Surrey
17 reviews Surrey, BC

I found Nu-Phase Electric on homestars after my fluorescent light fixture over the sink pulled out of the cieling.
Neil called to make appointment and after explaining the situation he suggested I pick up an led replacement.
Neil arrived and was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable.
He explained everything as he went along. He gave me advise on what to buy when replacing my garage lighting. He is very affordable and Not pushy. I would definitely recommend Neil and Nu-Phase.
Susan

Thank you for the great review. A quick response was important to safely replace the dangling fixture . Happy holidays

momochichi40 in Vancouver
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Neil was on time, very polite, efficient and cost effective. Our job was very small for him, fixing the floor heating thermostat and installing a mobile operated switch for the front light. He did everything thoroughly and finished it within an hour. I am very very happy with his services, thank you Neil! You will be the one to contact if any again!

Thank you for the review . Gfi systems are very sensitive to protect houses and people. Happy holidays

Markus in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Neil always goes above and beyond. I've used him on countless occasions, from calling when having particular questions to providing extremely knowledgable and fast work. He will always be my go to Electrician. He is very detailed and methodical when on site and his honesty is what separates him from others.

Thank you for the great review Markus . Working with great regular clients like yourself make my job a enjoyable . Thank you for the years of business and loyalty.

m d.
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

When a drywaller boarded over the lightbox in the ceiling of our kitchen we called Neil. He was able to fit us in the next morning, and found where it was with a minimum of fuss, meanwhile giving us other valuable advice on wiring light fixtures, lighting companies, and under cabinet lighting. He gave us a rundown on everything he was doing and why he was doing it as he worked. Great work and customer service.

Thank you for the great review . Drywallers boarding over electrical boxes is nothing new . Having the right testing and troubleshooting equipment is important to fix these problems. Enjoy your newly renovated home

1 review Vancouver, BC

Neil did a great job hanging pendant lights in our kitchen. 3rd time we have hired him, all have been good experiences. We are planning to hire him back next month.

Thank you for the great review . Appreciate it. Those pendant lights were definitely a challenge with existing pancake boxes.Enjoy your new home .

1 review Vancouver, BC

The entire process was very smooth and straight forward. I'm so glad I came across Neil at Nu-Phase electric.
He was on time, very meticulous, and went out of his way to try and minimize drywall holes required to fish wires through existing walls.
I wasn't even sure running wires from the bathroom to the electrical panel would be possible given my condo configuration but Neil made it happen!

Would definitely recommend or hire again.

Thank you for the great review . General construction knowledge was key to installing electrical from a panel to washroom in a concrete building. Enjoy your floor heat

lindamatsuba in Vancouver
3 reviews Delta, BC

Neil fixed the kitchen lights and replaced the ceiling fan in a bathroom. He gave good advice as to which fan to buy and where to buy it so that I got the right one and at a reasonable price. He gave good advice where to buy LED pot lights, too. Neil is very efficient and neat. He is punctual. We appreciate his good work and would recommend him to friends. We would contact him again for another job.

Thank you for the review. Honesty is the best policy . I am glad customers are open to hearing what needs to be done to correct problems . Enjoy your new home.

Russ in Toronto
1 review Richmond, BC

I'm extremely happy with work what Neil did from Nu Phase Electric. He spent 2 days rewiring and adding outlets through out my place.
He was very efficient and did clean work. He had to cut away almost 15 feet of drywall on 3 floors and never left a mess.
My contractors who came in a few days later to patch and paint said they were very impressed with Neil's work which he had done.

I definitely recommend Neil from Nu Phase to my friends , co- workers and others.

Russ

Thx for the great review . Excellent tools and a lot of experience in existing buildings is key for doing a great job . Happy Canada Day

More about Nu-Phase Electric Ltd

Nu-Phase electric is providing full electrical service and repair throughout Vancouver. Our electricians are dedicated to providing exceptional electrical solutions to residential and commercial clients throughout the lower mainland. We specialize in the design, construction, installation, repair, renovation, new build, and maintenance of electrical services. Electrical Contractor.

Electricians, Electricians, and Lighting
**NEW*** Temporary Service Rental (including installation) Residential Services: - fixture Installation and maintenance - tenant improvement - construction contracting and renovating - testing and trouble shooting - electrical code upgrades and corrections - panel/sub panel changes and upgrades - additions, changes and moves - Outlets and circuits - Service Panel upgrades - Data communication lines - Breakers and fuses - Specialty Receptacles - Lighting Design and maintenance - Hot tubs, spas, saunas - Smoke Detectors - Outdoor lighting - Appliance Circuits - transformers - cabinet lighting Commercial Services: installation and maintenance - property management - construction contracting and renovating - lighting design and maintenance - system changes and upgrades - Testing and troubleshooting - panel/sub panel changes and upgrades - additions, changes and moves - tenant improvement - data installation - single and three phase installation and repairs - transformers - ballast/lamp receptacles - specialty receptacles - sign repair - twist lock receptacles - standby generator installations
Electrical Contractor
Journeyman Electrician FSR Class B Ticket (Contractor)
BC Safety Authority
Field Safety RepresentativeDiploma of Trades BCITCompleted a 4 year apprenticeship Diploma of
No job is too small
PROJECT RATE
Straight forward pricing (in writing)
1 year on parts provided by Nu-Phase ElectricWritten Contract/Service agreement provided